Destiny Number - Which name?

August 17, 2019 at 17:20 (UT/GMT)
(Aquarius) mini-astrogeek
Destiny Number - Which name?
Hi there!

So, for calculating your destiny number, you´re supposed to use your full name.
My mum married when I was 5 and I changed my surname together with her.
What name should I use now? The one I was born with or the one I´m more familiar with?

Thank you very much,
Nicole

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
August 19, 2019 at 02:57
(Aquarius) Leo Moon
A great question and one I thought about myself.
In checking for a friend was it maiden or married name that I should use.

I am not a numerologist, but those that profess to be are generally agreed it is the name at birth.
August 19, 2019 at 05:06
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Vanille, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Hmm I was thinking... Changing your name could change your life, wether you get married, divorced, parents get married or divorced... But by that logic, marriage wouldn´t make an impact on men´s lives as their name doesn´t change. Their surname only changes when parents get divorced and they decide they want their mom´s name or their stepdad´s... Or with same sex couples who can choose one name, does only the one individual´s life change? Idk lol it´s hard and makes me question the accuracy of numerology. Birthdays okay...
October 6, 2019 at 17:33
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user emerauxe, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
The name on your birth certificate and look to your new name for some modifications and additional talents that your original name does not have.
October 7, 2019 at 07:16
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
My father who consciously wanted to give me an unassuming average ordinary regular name gave me Psyche & Soul Urge numbers that were master numbers without realising what he was doing, no one insisted on my having any other name, so it stuck! :44:
Wanting gradations of difference led to overconfidence :83: :117:
Sandra Bernhard and Rodney Dangerfield took names that were tributes to others and succeeded! :30:
The Star "formerly known as Prince"/Rogers Nelson had mixed results with name changing! :8:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2020
Moon calendar
Moon in Aries Aries
Show calendar »