Why am i such an airhead?

August 16, 2019 at 23:40 (UT/GMT)
(Gemini) beep
Why am i such an airhead?
since a child ive always felt like i was being left out whether in school, family etc. never really bothered me much bc i thought id probably grow out of awkward phase
always daydreaming or just being distracted by simplest things throughought school up until college i finally had to wake myself up and snap out of it which i did kind of haha

but now i feel its all coming back again wtf. when in college i was able to grow out of that fantasy world and into actual reality but now i feel im fucking regressing lmao its so sad. i feel like im constantly living a dream, ofc this could have to do w my epilepsy and other factors that play a role in this but to feel this way my whole damn life...its tiring lolll

i was searching which aspects can play a role in this and....haha. now tell me which other aspects are similar to this thaaanks

A stressful Neptune-Chiron placement can indicate that the native is, frankly, not living in the real world. They can often be quite aware that they are "professional daydreamers", and a career in the arts, television or film can be a positive expression of a good contact between these two planets. However, they can indicate self-deception and delusional thinking, drug and sexual abuse when they are strongly challenged. It is Neptune that will tell the astrologer where this client´s "idealism", their dreams and desires, are strongest.

^^^

this is crazzyy. so if youre an airhead like me, then now you know why :)

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2
Sort posts:
August 17, 2019 at 00:12
(Aries) ram_goat
Chiron in house III, too..

I have the same problem, absent the airhead thing.

Communication problems with people.

It´s a little deeper than the airhead thing, but connected to it.

Actually I think your first answer covers 99% of it, but Chiron in 3
is maybe 1% that can put salt in the wound.

That´s how it works for me.. same placement but different sign.. yours in libra, mine in aries..

there are dreamy people in this world that express themselves with great clarity, right out of the box..
August 17, 2019 at 01:37
(Gemini) beep » ram_goat
yes chiron in 3rd reflects back to issues w communication where i wasnt comfortable speaking out being verbal but im speaking in regards to psychological point of view i guess idk
August 17, 2019 at 02:02
(Aries) ram_goat » beep
I just think there is a place where the two things touch corners..

they are separate things.

As I said, some dreamy people are capable of expressing themselves quite clearly when they wish to.. so it´s not solely the dreamy nature that dictates how people see us and percieve us. Chiron in III doesn´t do any favors.

Similarly I have met people in "smart" occupations that hardly have another thought in their head other than their daily routine & job.. so what´s going on on the inside compared to what´s going on on the outside can also be majorly disconnected going the opposite direction too.. some "smart" people can be really dumb or primitve on the inside.. exquisite at one thing only..

notice too, I never used the word "airhead". That word better describes how others see us. Who describes what they think and feel, internally, as "airheaded" if they are being honest and true? Dreamy is the better word, of the two, I think. And dreamy is not a chiron in 3, thing, but the dreamy nature being misinterpreted as "airheaded" by others certainly is. That´s the place where the two touch corners.

August 17, 2019 at 02:14
(Pisces) fishscales
Mercury square Uranus can make the mind a little erratic and unable to focus

I´m sure Chiron in the third plays a part here too...

In terms of air-headedness...you are a Gemini...let´s give the airiest of air signs it´s due :3:

Not seeing much to indicate dreaminess or daydreaming though... Was looking for some Mercury/Neptune aspects...Probably hard ones...

Maybe that Sun contra-parallel Neptune contributes to the daydreaming/dreaminess
August 17, 2019 at 02:19
(Aries) ram_goat » fishscales
I think she hit the nail on the head with the first post.
I just added a little special sauce,
but the first post was the steak.
Hers was the epilepsy, mine was the just the shake.
August 17, 2019 at 02:22
(Aries) ram_goat » beep
issues w communication where i wasnt comfortable speaking out being verbal

wait until you have lived a few more years. you will see that chiron in III thing
goes much much deeper than just verbal speech.. and yours is in libra no less, the sign that governs partnerships..

It is a tough aspect wherever it lands, but trust me, verbal speech doesn´t even begin to scratch the surface of the ways you will feel the wound. Give it a few a more years... look back on your life when you are age 40..
August 17, 2019 at 02:22
(Pisces) fishscales » ram_goat
Hers was the epilepsy, mine was the just the shake.

Lol wtf :61:
August 17, 2019 at 02:23
I´m a poet. Hallmark greeting cards.
August 17, 2019 at 02:24
I´m stealing that for a song lyric too
August 17, 2019 at 02:33
(Pisces) fishscales » fishscales
Don´t worry royalties won´t be an issue

There won´t be any

It´s been 47 years and nuthin, don´t expect to start now
August 17, 2019 at 02:34
(Aries) ram_goat
I have often wondered if you didn´t have a learning disability.. like dyslexia or something. I don´t mean it in a demeaning way, I have just personally noticed a bit of a disconnect between the thoughts you have and the way you express yourself. Patterns similar to other people I have known who had learning disabilities.

They tend to come off a bit strange, a little "off", but if you talk with them a while you see there is an intelligence there, it´s obscured a little by, basically neurological differences in the way they process incoming and outgoing information.. but usually nothing wrong with the thoughts they are capable of thinking.

Maybe a small non-astrology related tesserae in the larger mosaic.
August 17, 2019 at 02:35
I´ll take a groupie as payment..
August 17, 2019 at 02:44
I think at this stage of the game, the only gigs I´ll be getting will be at the local convalescent center... You may wanna rethink that
August 17, 2019 at 02:45
My "Puff The Magic Dragon" is getting really tight though... I´m gonna kill it
August 17, 2019 at 02:53
I have great history with that song, you have no idea what you are saying..

do you use the wah-wah pedal on that, like in Jimi´s "up from the skies"?

as for the groupies, maybe that one lebelle used to use as her avatar before this one..

You see, I am feeling better since yesterday..
August 17, 2019 at 03:16
You see, I am feeling better since yesterday..

Jeez send some of that this way will ya
August 17, 2019 at 03:20
Wah pedal on Puff would be interesting...
August 17, 2019 at 04:19
Do it slow like the sleestak theme from land of the lost.. the original show, not the movie. slow grinding riff..
August 17, 2019 at 04:27
You know I was always interested in that show but could barely ever catch a full episode because it would always just be ending right when I got home from school... What kind of sadistic programming director schedules it for that time slot??
August 17, 2019 at 04:36
LOVED that show.. and I got home in time to watch it, too. I had that problem with other shows, though. Different times.. TV held you captive.. be there or miss out. Nothing like today. I actually have the whole series on DVD for nostalgia´s sake. Thought the little nieces and nephews would like it as much as I did. It was a really cool show conceptually.. but alas along came the ipad and you tube and ruined all my plans.. There was a brief window where they saw a little of it, but not long enough for anything to stick.. around when Zootopia came out which was much more of a visual wank than an old low budget 70´s tv show. Maybe it´ll come full circle again in late college years when they develop some nostalgia for old stuff as "hip".. although it will probably be some other decade not the 70´s.. sigh. I used to dream of being trapped in a place like that.. to explore, no parents... dreamy. A little bit of horror mixed in there and some plain old weird shit.
August 17, 2019 at 04:49
"Maybe it´ll come full circle again in late college years when they develop some nostalgia for old stuff as "hip".. although it will probably be some other decade not the 70´s.. sigh."

Nope, it´ll probably be nostalgia for some 90s stuff.

Face it, we´re part of a dying breed...

In terms of passing on our stuff to younger generations, our plans were unexpectedly raped by idiots dressed like unicorns on YouTube and television shows based on mindless, nonsensical game apps
August 17, 2019 at 04:57
I also feel like we are old enough that we lived in a world and an age & time
and saw some bad things and bad social attitudes that it is best the kids never know.

it´s melancholy, but for the best. some things should just be left to die.

it sounds like soldiers talking, but at least soldiers have a reason and a context to frame the bad things they see and are exposed to.

when we were kids society was just bad and people nasty. attitudes negative. repression, confomrity, lack of freedom.
kids today see shootings on tv but never experience any of it on their own skin, just stories about the thing, not the thing itself.
August 17, 2019 at 05:02
(Aquarius) Leo Moon » ram_goat
I had such a crush on Holly as a kid!

I should find and watch Land of The Lost again.

Probably find it cheesy today.

Sleestaks, not at all like Morlocks!
August 17, 2019 at 05:08
(Aquarius) Leo Moon » ram_goat
Damn. Just did a search for land of the lost.
It says writers for the show included David Gerrold, who wrote Star Trek , trouble with tribbles, plus a great time travel book called the man who folded himself.

It says Larry Niven, Theodore Sturgeon and Ben Bova all wrote episodes.

Those are some of the best science fiction writers around!

Now I have to watch it again!
August 17, 2019 at 05:16
(Aries) ram_goat » Leo Moon
also checkov from star trek wrote an episode...

walter koenig.

yeah that show took me to some weird places of the imagination.

and yes holly was a hot sister. good thing will was gay.

and the Zarn...

Giant strawberries, painted chickens...
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
New Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »