Who loves to gossip (according to astrology)?

August 12, 2019 at 19:19 (UT/GMT)
(Pisces) Nola_la
Who loves to gossip (according to astrology)?
Some people love to gossip,other people often lie.I don´t wonder about psychological reasons for such behaviour (but for sure it´s interesting), but I am quite sure there are some indicators for that in astrology.

I´ve thought about people from my high school,university and other groups of friends who were the worst gossipers you can ever imagine and I am not surprised about results.I´ve studied charts of almost 15 people and what I´ve noticed that most of them have personal planets in air signs - always in Gemini or Libra, but maybe some water elements play here a part.

Gossip or lying it´s a bad part of communication (sorry I don´t want to create any definition, I am not good at this).Planet responsible for communication in astrology is Mercury, air elements in chart are all about communication.

From my expierence and observations gossip is in astrology air/Mercury thing, especially Gemini thing :3: :61:

I know 2 People (man and woman) who in my opinion are gossipers from nature - they do it so naturally and passionate like they were just born to it :3:. From my point of view it´s even like obsessive - compulsive thing.They have Gemini Sun and Mercury.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
August 12, 2019 at 19:22
(Pisces) Nola_la
The worst gossiper I´ve ever met in my life has a tendency to manipulative and passive - agressive behaviour,it´s woman and gossip is for her a trait/sign of her toxic personality she uses it as leverage.She has Sun,Mercury and Mars in Cancer and conjuction of Moon and Venus in Gemini.

I can talk about other examples later.

At the end - lying.I can only imagine what makes someone a liar in astrology :3:.

I guess it´s a Neptune thing,Mercury in aspects with Neptune or other malefics.I see lying as air - water combo.I know a lot of water signs that lie easily :3:

Maybe signs and planets in 3rd house (it´s a house of communication?) can show tendencies to behaviours like this.

What do you think about this? :3:
August 12, 2019 at 19:25
(Libra) leorising
I imagine that was gemini ... I have chiron in gemini 28 degree (11th house )I think that in past life I was a gossip ... now I am paying for this ...
this life I have south node in 3rd, I don’t like to hear about others gossip, give me agony... my interesting is 9th house!
August 12, 2019 at 19:51
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Goldenlion32, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I think ha ha..most of us gossip out of the throat chakra (Gemini & Virgo). Obviously Mercury is our communication style and depends on what archetype is attached to the Mercury.

In my experience Virgo Sun, Leo Mercury, Uranus in Cancer, is a real gossip. Along with Capricorn Mercury, Uranus in Cancer. Those are the two biggest gossips I know.

I have a child with Mercury in Gemini, but they really don´t gossip.
They hate drama.

I´m around Capricorn Mercury, Leo Mercury, Scorpio Mercury the most. Scorpio Mercury tends to keep everything hidden.

I think we all do, I don´t do much anymore since 2010. I´ve learned to just transform it into poetry, fiction, and is the best leverage, since I can make any character I want too, say what ever I want too, and you can´t get into too much trouble with fiction.

While I may say something once in awhile, it´s not on a regular basis. I know North Node Gemini is kind of funny to watch because they were the Sagittarius in the past who knew a lot of information and now, they want everyone to listen to them an get stubborn they know everything. Although, they´re often hushed.

I know Gemini Sun really talks a lot non-stop, but I´ve watched some of them discipline it.

Who isn´t guilty of saying something about someone. In the business "Gossip´ is used for leverage. Use your haters to spread the word. So they really get people pissed off because they know by word of mouth something sells and if you hate it, for example: 50 Shades of Grey book. Not many people liked the book, but just because people were talking about it, everyone had to buy the book just to see what they were talking about.

When people Gossip, people listen even if it´s a lie, deceptive, and people love the drama and trauma. This is why Reality T.V. became popular. I listen to this one guy all the time, because people just love his drama and trauma and of course, I just cannot understand why someone would put their whole life on camera, and especially with family dynamics. But it´s like a soap opera, and it´s all about the money, fame, and you see how human nature will do anything to be seen.

So obviously, his brother and him get people gossiping about his show. I thought about asking him for his birth information just because I´d love seeing the karma with his brother.

https://www.youtube.com/watch/…
YouTube
YouTube
August 12, 2019 at 19:59
(Gemini) Vanille
The 2 biggest gossip queens I know are a Leo and an Aries... lol
August 12, 2019 at 20:09
(Aries) ram_goat
Mercury in V
August 12, 2019 at 20:31
(Pisces) Nola_la » leorising
No way,I have Chiron in Gemini in 11th house too ! :4:

In real life lots of people suspect me of being a gossip girl (especially at first sight), but to be honest...I heard more rumors about myself than I could ever imagine,more than I could start and spread myself.

I have lack of air elements in my chart,only Venus in Aquarius and that Chiron in Gemini in 11th house...11th house shows contacts with friends, groups and other communities? :4: Ok, so now I know everything. Always suspecting it´s not a good placement for me - Gemini it´s not my sign, definitely, never believe in luck with Gemini. :4:

Thanks for explonation.Now I know that is a price/cost of my life I must pay - being talked about, so often.
August 12, 2019 at 20:42
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Vanille
System message: Post has been written by user Goldenlion32, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Hmmm...is that there Mercury or your just thinking of their Sun sign, because I think Aries is good at expressing themselves and can be forceful, and express what they don´t like, but really I´ve been around Aries most of my life. Usually if they´re talking it´s more direct and reason behind it.

I agree Leo would be more of a Drama Queen or King.
August 12, 2019 at 20:42
(Pisces) fishscales
Strong Merc/Gemini influences of course

Taurus and Libra can be busybodies

Leo and Pisces too...because they like the drama
August 12, 2019 at 20:44
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Nola_la
=====
I don´t have much air either. Lmao. I´m more Introverted and Quiet, but I can be quite tolerant and deal with people gossiping about me, but my Scorpio usually will get tired of it, and then I slice and dice, and door slam, and people don´t know what happen. Lmao. It´s kind of like I don´t have time for the gossip or drama and trauma. I rather focus on positive things. :39:
August 12, 2019 at 20:49
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Goldenlion32
=====
Uranus & Mercury hey it´s higher and lower octave. Obviously Jupiter in Aquarius loves gossiping. I know this for sure. Let´s tell the whole world, everyone needs to know. I forgot about this.
August 12, 2019 at 20:51
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Goldenlion32
=====
https://www.youtube.com/watch/…

Ha ha...must be my Venus in Scorpio, Mars in Scorpio, and Jupiter in Scorpio love to keep things confidential compared to my Sagittarius Sun and Neptune in Sagittarius. But of course, that comes with maturity. The Mutable Cross: Sag/Gemini/Virgo/Pisces. Your publishers, writers, communicators, marketers, networks, magazines, social media.
YouTube
YouTube
August 12, 2019 at 21:06
(Pisces) Nola_la » Goldenlion32
I was thinking about that quite long.

Gossip is the kingdom of Air signs - Geminis and Libras.Water signs are next.But some earth signs have that tendency too - I think about Taurus and Virgo.I know a few who really like to gossip, but in another way than Geminis.

But I still think it´s a mix of air or water elements and aspects they made with other planets.

For me fire signs are too straight - forward to...that "kind of communication".They often don´t like gossipers,they want to "fair - play" rules in contacts with other people or...Yeah, Leo love dramas and Aries fights but all that is open confrontation.
August 12, 2019 at 21:16
(Gemini) Vanille » Goldenlion32
I don´t have their charts, just their sun signs. No Aries in my life are into gossiping, they´re honest and direct. But this woman is a strong exception, literally fishing for rumors all the damn time... And spreading them too "did you hear what x said about y and what do you think about that?"

Leo´s can be drama queens but that´s usually about themselves, meanwhile this woman wants to know everything about everyone... She has the ability to pull any info out of you which is scary, despite knowing this, I keep falling for it (and not just me lol, it´s really scary... She missed her calling, should be a psychologist)
August 12, 2019 at 21:16
(Pisces) Nola_la » fishscales
>"Leo and Pisces too...because they like the drama."

Pisces? Sorry, I am not a big fan of my own sign (:3:),.but I was always convinced that Cancers are queens and kings of dramas,not Pisces.Pisces? Definitely not,too shy for that :3:

But seriously - I believe that some Pisces love dramas, but I don´t know these.
August 12, 2019 at 21:32
(Pisces) Nola_la » Vanille
I know that example you described, I´ve talked about it earlier - all these traits has a woman with Sun,Mercury and Mars in Cancer,Moon and Venus in Gemini (conjunction here).She is terrible person - it´s better to steer clear of her.Gossip, manipulation, passive agression...That kind of mix - all in one person.
August 12, 2019 at 21:59
(Aquarius) Leo Moon » ram_goat
Those Mercury in the 5th house people are the worst!
:4:
August 12, 2019 at 22:03
(Aries) ram_goat » Leo Moon
like leaf blowers of the gossip world..
August 12, 2019 at 22:52
(Aquarius) nikkia
Haha, leaf blowers of the world !!! That´s great ! :171:

I dislike gossip and steer-clear of gossipers (unless they are funny ! )

The worst gossip sluts I´ve known were: Gemini - mean as a black mamba.
Leo - omg... not just gossip, green-eyed, flat out lies !
and one lone Pisces - who was otherwise very gentle and kind.
I do believe he thought he was doing everyone a service with the news he gathered and shared.
He was TMZ in human form.

To him, I was Aquai-Ass. To me, he was Feces ! <--- good times... R.I.P. my brother !
August 12, 2019 at 23:22
(Pisces) fishscales » Nola_la
Ah Pisces loves drama!

Neptune rules the cinema, after all :5:

But while we´re on the subject of gossip...

I think signs gossip for different reasons...

Taurus likes to gossip about people´s status and how much money they make... also really interested in what people buy

Libra likes to gossip about people´s relationships

Leo likes to gossip to make themselves feel better about themselves :4:

Pisces likes the drama, whether it´s the good or bad kind... (I´m still sticking with that one :3:)

Gemini just likes to talk. They also specialize in gathering information, so they´ve usually got the scoop.

Of course, these are simplistic generalizations not meant to be taken that seriously...the whole chart needs to be taken into account, yada yada...

Case in point: my mom is a Gemini, and although she can definitely talk, she´s not big on gossip.
August 13, 2019 at 00:40
(Gemini) lebelle
Guess I’m a liar now 🤭🤫🤭
August 13, 2019 at 00:45
(Pisces) Nola_la » fishscales
Hahaha, astrological alphabet of gossip(ers) :3:

My dad is Taurus Sun and Leo Moon and what can I say...He really likes to gossip,he can talk a lot about our family even with strangers, he likes to flaunt and is convinced that people are so jealous of his achievements what in real life not always is true :3: But he sees that jealousy ! And with that Leo Moon he wants to draw others´ attention.And sometimes just lie.

I don´t have any other person in my family who behaves like this :14:.
He has Sun in opposition with Neptune in Scorpio (maybe that causes that lying),Mercury in Aries in square with Mars in Cancer.There is a conjunction between Mercury and Uranus too, but I don´t think it can play a part here...
August 13, 2019 at 00:47
(Gemini) lebelle » fishscales
My mother is a Taurus CONSTANTLY speaking of others careers, relationships no matter the conversation... she always ends up talking about whether their lifestyle is lavish or not
BUT I do also have a Taurus friend who’s complete opposite (both my friend and mom born on same day lol) my friend seems not to care much but we always end up gossiping anyway lol

And as for a Gemini like me... I’d never say such things of anyone. Obviously everyone talks shit like hello lol when have you not talked badly about someone but I’m not a harsh person I might say few things here and there 🙃 mostly when angry or sometimes having a convo and people take it the wrong way and I realize months later what I’ve done lmao but I don’t regret it! But yes I’m not a REGULAR DEGULAR GOSSIPY BITCH GEMINI... I’m too sweet and nice. Everyone says this 😇
August 13, 2019 at 01:07
(Pisces) fishscales » lebelle
Yeah I´m really just having fun with these posts... astrological profiling...to be taken with a grain of salt... But at the same time, there´s a grain of truth to some of it...

It´s more about the signs themselves, not people... people are a mash-up of lots of signs and all kinds of other aspects...

For the record, the Gemini gossipers I´ve known haven´t really been the malicious types... They just have the info, and they´re gonna share it dammit :61:
August 14, 2019 at 19:11
(Gemini) Vanille » Nola_la
I couldn´t find this thread again (now I did yay)
Hmm I really don´t know the rest of their charts, so I rather not judge on placements when I´m unsure if they really have them (but I´ll keep them in mind, thank you!)

Yeah I know... I fell victim to fake friends too many times and there´s always that part of me that believes they have something good and sincere in them. I end up giving too many chances which is even more stupid with my Cancer moon (my first impression is always right, but I refuse to listen and screw red flags)

Now recently the Aries woman I mentioned earlier, asked me about something private and I was like how the hell does she know about this... The only ones who knew were the Leo woman and my crush (and she´s proven trustworthy)
Today, a woman I never work with (so we never talk much) asked me about something too that she heard from yet another woman, who I never told either... Weird... But it was about another coworker apparently hating me, and the only one who ever claimed this was the Leo woman... She tried to stir shit between us from day one. Sure this person may dislike me indeed, there´s been actual tension between us, but this rumor contained details that could only have once source...

Now the woman who asked I didn´t really mind knowing, she´s had similar experiences and is friends with my crush as well (and she thinks we´re cute)
After that I was like "you know, I often feel pressured to talk about my feelings and share info here, I really don´t want to but they somehow pull it out of me" she said she knows exactly what I mean, my crush struggles with this as well, I´m not crazy...

Yeah, I should really stay more wary of that, think "do I trust this person?" before telling them something and if the answer is "no", I can say I don´t wanna talk about it, but even that is hard cause they manage to manipulate me. I said it once to the Leo woman and she was like "you´re so brave for putting up your boundaries like that, not many people can, but know that you can always tell me" sounds nice, but with her tone and facial expression that made me question her intention... Now when I do tell her, she acts so nice and supportive, and yeah it´s just nice for me as well to vent sometimes and be heard...

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2019
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »