CajunXChange

August 8, 2019 at 13:51 (UT/GMT)
(Aries) Cajun
CajunXChange
Just made my 1st YouTube video outlining goals of the channel.

Tons of astrology and finance. Even Bitcoin for the Millenialls!

From now on all my sports calls using astrology will be posted here.

Come check it. Thank you

https://youtu.be/nJJsZ7O_ltU
YouTube
YouTube

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
August 8, 2019 at 15:16
(Leo) pilipili
Awesome!
August 8, 2019 at 18:34
(Pisces) TimeSciences
Great! Thank you! Question: Where or is there any material that ranks the probabilistic strength of indicators including Astrological ones? I know the top ones are trend and momentum but nobody says anything such as ´this indicator will provide ´edge´ of 80 to 100% and nobody ever identifies a percentage range for rejecting the usage of indicators. Am I wrong to think that indicators with strength of accuracy ranging from 80% to 100% are the ones to look for or should the percentage of accuracy range be much lower, such as 70% to 100% accuracy? I know in most scientific studies, results of 50% or less are considered ´chance´ or ´no better than a coin toss.´
Also, has anyone analyzed market action for purposes of detecting whether or not individuals or groups are coordinating their market activity based on pre-planned decisions using combinations of Astrological transits over various time frames including ´long´ periods (i.e.:20 to 50 year)?
August 9, 2019 at 03:13
(Leo) HeavenSent » TimeSciences
I´m out of my depths in financial market talk, but you might find this interesting: Some years back, a major insurance company ran stats on personal injury claims, to see which zodiac sign was most accident-prone...

And it was... [drum roll...] dun-dun-DA!!

:75: :39: ARIES :39: :75:

...Lots of leaping before looking, extreme sports, and skydiving etc.... Lol.

Ouch. But Lol.
August 9, 2019 at 06:07
(Pisces) TimeSciences » HeavenSent
Haha! That´s interesting and funny! Thanks for sharing!

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2019
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »