El Paso Shooting

August 4, 2019 at 02:13 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) Sqwishie
El Paso Shooting
A very unpleasant topic, but I was curious to the transits at the time during the mass shooting in El Paso Texas today. Sigh.

Few things I noticed but not sure of the significance was:

Uranus in the 8th house.
Uranus opposes part of Fortune.
Uranus squares sun and Venus
Pluto conjunct Saturn both in retrograde
Pluto opposes Mercury

I don´t see any negative Mars aspects surprisingly.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
August 4, 2019 at 02:40
(Aquarius) Leo Moon
Man, what is wrong with people!?

No wonder I got rid of my Tv! Nothing worse than people’s inhumanity to others!

It can be a sad world.
August 4, 2019 at 03:50
(Aquarius) Leo Moon
I see what You refer too aspect wise.

That the 11th house is represented so strongly with the Uranus , Pluto aspects standing out to me as well.

As an Aquarian it bothers me that the 11th house and Uranus are so represented.

My heart goes out to all affected!

Once again......what the hell is wrong with some people!? :9:
August 4, 2019 at 05:35
(Gemini) Iroquois Pliskin
Mars is inconjunct Pluto. When Mars is inconjunct Pluto, there is difficulties controlling temper. Extreme forms of different types of violence is quite likely.

Moon was opposite Neptune and in a trine with Pluto. The person who committed the act was disillusioned and violative. Usually it’s hard aspects to the moon that cause terrible incidents. There are plenty of people that are driven by emotions.

RIP to those killed by the gunman.
August 4, 2019 at 19:28
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Sqwishie
System message: Post has been written by user goldenlion32, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I heard there was three of them today. Yes, insanity. Sad world we live in 2019. :42: Some of this is Aries in Chiron. Similar things happen when I was younger. I know Aries in Chiron is gun in violence. As well as Mars in Leo. Although Capricorn usually does play in with a lot of gang violence etc if you study enough charts.
August 4, 2019 at 19:42
(Scorpio) Sqwishie » goldenlion32
Looks to me like Chiron is in Pisces
August 4, 2019 at 19:42
(Pisces) TimeSciences » Sqwishie
These tragedies are too much and I hope we don´t see anymore like this within hours of each other ever again!
Your posting and the info. from others who know Astrology well are making me wonder if anyone can do a simulation showing the path of the transits and aspects over these cities as a .gif movie or diagram that marks in some way the timing of the events because if there are clear markers identical for each it would identify an indicator or cluster of indicators to watch for and avoid if a location is showing the same pattern forming over it. What do you think?
August 4, 2019 at 20:00
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Sqwishie
System message: Post has been written by user goldenlion32, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I´m talking about the transit Aries in Chiron. Not in the chart.

Here´s a video I just found.

https://www.youtube.com/watch/…
YouTube
YouTube
August 4, 2019 at 20:56
(Scorpio) Sqwishie
I´m so sorry. The second chart I posted had a huge mistake. Deleted the Dayton chart and have fixed it.

Embarrassing.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
August 4, 2019 at 21:01
(Scorpio) Sqwishie » goldenlion32
Interesting video. Sorry I was confused with Chiron because I messed up the date! Ugh. Sorry.

Thanks for posting. Looks like Mars moved out of transit and is unaspected. This makes it "wild" in a natal chart.
August 4, 2019 at 23:53
(Cancer) detectahead
You need the charts of the shooter´s themselves
August 5, 2019 at 00:01
(Scorpio) Sqwishie » detectahead
Whatever current transits there are have influence on every day lives too.
August 5, 2019 at 00:29
(Pisces) fishscales » Sqwishie
Weird. There´s a mystic rectangle in the Daytona chart.

Not really familiar enough with the configuration to comment.

https://www.lunarliving.org/astrolo…
August 5, 2019 at 04:13
(Aquarius) Leo Moon
You are so right an unpleasant topic.
I truly do not understand the desire to harm others.

This really brings tears to my eyes !

So unbearably cruel and crazy!

I wish I could do something!! :42:
August 6, 2019 at 02:18
(Aquarius) nikkia » fishscales
Interesting read, Fishscales.

Especially this part:

The problem arises through the two oppositions which can cause the individual to bounce out of control between four opposing influences.

"Another danger for individuals with this pattern is to become too self-contained and over-powered by the influences. Once the individual has learned how to harness the energies of the configuration, the decisions and choices in life become much easier to initiate and participate in. "

Egads.
September 1, 2019 at 03:02
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
Martian reality; Patrick Crucius was seething with rage prior to his trip to the mall and was just stewing as he committed cold-blooded murder.
:172: :199: cancels out eighth house energy and significates an era of Taurean denseness where the ´clods´ have the last word!

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »