LEO father TAURUS mother and AQUARIUS son

August 2, 2019 at 15:12 (UT/GMT)
(Aquarius) Amdash
LEO father TAURUS mother and AQUARIUS son
This is just a general question regarding the prefix signs and question.

How do you believe that these three Fixed Signs would function in a mother, father and son/or daughter relationship this is just a general . ? Day to day living Etc.

The father and the mother.
The father and the Son.
The son and the mother.

I do not have their birth shots, I know their birthdays but thats about it.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
August 2, 2019 at 15:33
(Leo) HeavenSent
\\\\ :108: ////
\\\\\\\ ///////
\\\\splish!////

I´ll jump in!

I have a Leo Sun Mother and a Taurus Sun Father... I can tell you that in our (large) family, our parents are the Super Stars... They reign like a King and Queen... To an extent, that´s true for most families, but I believe their Leo-ness and Taurus-ness make them extra regal and authoritative.

As for how they get along... Well... Both are Fixed Signs, and so, very strong personalities. They give each other a lot of independence. They admire and respect each other. Taurus Father is very proud of Leo Mother´s accomplishments (Taurus are possessive of those they love, and their achievements in life become like "things" that Taurus is proud to also "own" in a way), and Leo Mum enjoys being admired and valued.

They sometimes forget to emotionally nurture each other (at least from my perspective as a :182: Ascendant, swimming in my Piscean sea of feelings), but with his Aqua Moon, my Father isn´t much interested in "fishy-wishy-washy" feelings, and My Mother´s Virgo Moon makes her likewise dry and mostly relatively unemotional.

When Leo and Taurus fight, it´s pretty intense... However, that very rarely happens (Oh, that legendary Taurus patience! Plus they just don´t annoy each other that much). However, private things are private for Leo and Taurus, and any bustups they have had were always worked out behind closed doors, so I have no idea what their conflicts actually looked like.

Hope that helps shed a little :27: light on the Power Couple that is :78: :172: :18: :175: :78:.

Following... :92: :83:
August 2, 2019 at 16:04
(Leo) HeavenSent
I just remembered that I have friends who are exactly what you are asking about:

A Leo Husband and Taurus Wife.

They, too, are a Power Couple, just like my parents, but in reverse.

They run an Evangelical Baptist Church in an African-American community.

He -- Leo Pastor -- is a magnificent orator and preacher. Charismatic, and lion-hearted.

And he shines like the noon day Sun in the attention and adoration of his flock.

And he´s also a touch vain... which as a :175: :27: myself, I just look at with an indulgent and amused eye. He´s a dapper dresser, and drives a fancy car.

Unfortunately for Taurus First Lady Evangelist, he´s also quite handsome and verrrry popular with the ladies.... So, over the years, she says she´s had to swat a few star-struck congregants away from him! Lol.

She, Lady Taurus, is absolutely adorable. And a formidable presence and public speaker herself. She sits on a "throne" (I think of it as throne! Lolz) on the "stage" at the Church, and fans herself elegantly as hubby preaches. When she takes the podium, though, hang on to your hats, because she unleashes a marathon torrent of eloquent praise and prayer that has the congregation in rhapsody.

Ha! As you can tell, I absolutely adore this :172: :79: :175: couple.

They are both generous to a fault. And paradoxically, they love luxury. But they work very very hard for their luxuries. In addition to running the church (a labor of love), they work 3-4 other mundane day jobs between them.

Lady Taurus has an enormous wardrobe and has to hold mega garage sales every so often just to make space in her closet for new fashions! Her taste is classy elegant and refined.

I think if I was a man, I´d be in love with her (and then hubby would have to swat me away - lol). :12:
August 2, 2019 at 18:42
(Aquarius) Leo Moon » HeavenSent
Nice writing HeavenSent!
I enjoyed reading Your descriptions so much my tea water boiled away.

Well worth it to wait another 5 minutes . :27: :30:
August 2, 2019 at 19:35
(Leo) HeavenSent » Leo Moon
Lol :27: :84:
August 2, 2019 at 20:21
(Aquarius) Amdash » HeavenSent
See a lot of things that you’re specifying about the Taurus on the woman side is somewhat similar to my mother.

Yes she is very hard-working, and she very much cares very deeply about the materialistic things around her. Even the materialistic things that her family happens to really care about.

Like just today, I only want to know because a couple days back she completely scolded me in keeping my house clean and so what it was was she Kinda is very structured minded and it tends to do everything in terms of intense detail.

She is active in the church, she specified me that she is a greeter. So that’s definitely something. She does have a hand as a woman in law, but she’s more of a Woman that takes phone calls. She normally calls it the general counsels Office.

So yeah she’s very linked to spirituality and Christianity. Basically she believes in the relationship thing with God of course.

In terms of being married to my Leo father, they actually divorced. So it was interesting. So I am born to to FIXED SIGNS and I am a fixed sign myself. An Aquarius.
Isn’t that freaking crazy.
August 2, 2019 at 20:32
My Leo father and I other hand are very different. He Finds structure and discipline very well helpful for him and while I do as well I can also find it to lacking of a better life of enjoyment.

Since I am Aquarius my mother and I are close
even though my mother intensely scold me about keeping my home clean and appearance, and present ability.

I just don’t find them to be very important compared to alternative forms of spiritual and personal understanding and development to continually transform oneself. So for me I’m very mentally spiritualistic and she’s a very traditionally spiritualistic , and he is very very mentally structured and also prefers the materialistic things and has a slight amount of spiritualism to him. I feel like it’s the case
August 2, 2019 at 20:50
Now in terms of superstars. Yes they are superstars but not together. My father has three jobs and is pretty popular and all three of them considering they involve the law and order.

My mother doesn’t rely too much on the society related world as much but is always kept her circle of friends relatively small. Kind of like a family.

She is very well liked and known in the church community. So I guess in a sense she is sort of like a leader but I think she’s more of a lieutenant in a way.
August 2, 2019 at 21:13
(Leo) HeavenSent » Amdash
Amdash -- I hear you! I´m on the go... so can´t comment more until later.. But I´ll be back.

:108: :95:
August 7, 2019 at 03:33
Re

>>>In terms of being married to my Leo father, they actually divorced. So it was interesting. So I am born to to FIXED SIGNS and I am a fixed sign myself. An Aquarius.
Isn’t that freaking crazy.

I don´t find that crazy at all... I´m a Leo Sun daughter born to a Taurus Sun and a Leo Sun, who also have a Taurus Sun son (among other kids).

It´s statistically common for fixed signs to marry and have fixed sign offspring (as it is for any other astrological combination)... It´s partly just chance. But I´ve also noticed from many years´ observation, that families tend to feature zodiac sign clusters. This becomes especially evident when you have access to birth data, and thus, ascendants. In my experience and observation, you will very often see themes of repeated zodiacal signs among the Sun, Moon and Ascendant signs in a given tribe, er, family.

:78: :64: :78: :27: :78:
August 7, 2019 at 03:36
Your mother´s involvement in the Church, and in her work in the legal field is classically Taurean, in that Taurus has great regard for structure, authority, and rules. All of the above give them a sense of solidity and security, which is paramount for them!
August 7, 2019 at 03:44
Re

>>>I just don’t find them to be very important compared to alternative forms of spiritual and personal understanding and development to continually transform oneself. So for me I’m very mentally spiritualistic and she’s a very traditionally spiritualistic , and he is very very mentally structured and also prefers the materialistic things and has a slight amount of spiritualism to him. I feel like it’s the case

Yup... Taurus values convention and respectability. Solid old-fashioned value system. And of course, they can seem very stuck on the mud to a progressive radical Aquarius :63:

Leos do tend to be a little more live and let live... If your father sees that your spirituality makes you HAPPY, it´ll help him accept your choices... Leo parents like their kids to be happy.

Btw, I´m going to delete my comment above with the video link, just out of consideration for the privacy of my friends. Even though the material is in the public domain, since they don´t subscribe to alternative spirituality and (unfortunately) view astrology with suspicion, I think they´d rather not be here. :3:
August 7, 2019 at 14:39
Re:
“Btw, I´m going to delete my comment above with the video link, just out of consideration for the privacy of my friends. Even though the material is in the public domain, since they don´t subscribe to alternative spirituality and (unfortunately) view astrology with suspicion,”

Oh I’m completely fine with that. It was a real thrilled actually watch the and I’m very fortunate to have been given the opportunity to view it! Thank you very much for sharing!
August 7, 2019 at 14:42
And all those pieces of my mother are mainly predominate. She does hold the authority, does command using a set of rules, and is very stable and grounded.

She’s very stubborn in her traditional spiritual ways in terms of going to church and learning and becoming involved. Not a blessed thing wrong with that, although in terms of the things that I study, I am very certain I’m going to just keep that to myself and away from her. .

The same goes for my Leo fire sign fixed father, a lot of him is structured and work hard, law and order, very rigid Ness, disciplinary, but at times he does show his playful side. He can be rather funny, has a strong enjoyment of the highlife, and among other things etc. he doesn’t really boost too much of himself but he does have a strong the pride, and I have seen him rise to many occasions as a lion in his own right.
August 7, 2019 at 14:43
Oh wow. So it’s basically evident for a fixed science to mingle with one another first! That is very interesting!

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »