Saturn in Pisces

July 31, 2019 at 19:30 (UT/GMT)
(Cancer) MuCancri
Saturn in Pisces
I know this is kind of a vague question, but could Saturn in Pisces possibly express itself as a tendency to deny reality/responsibility , or to somehow come to believe that boundaries/law, don’t necessarily apply to this individual?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
July 31, 2019 at 20:00
(Leo) HeavenSent
Yes, that sounds like an astrologically sound supposition to me.
August 1, 2019 at 01:41
(Cancer) MuCancri » HeavenSent
Thank you!
August 1, 2019 at 02:19
(Pisces) fishscales
I think it may manifest in the ways you´re talking about, but possibly also in reverse. There´s duality in alot of placements, especially those that are in a dual sign, such as Pisces.

Saturn represents boundaries, and Pisces, the dissolution of boundaries.

As such, Saturn in Pisces could cause the native to have too *many* boundaries and be unable to dissolve them, which could result in a barrier to merging with the greater whole.

The drop may have difficulty merging with the ocean, so to speak.

On the positive side, there could be an ability to bring form and tangibility (Saturn) to the intangible (Pisces).
August 8, 2019 at 14:48
(Aries) Cajun » fishscales
Smooth scaling right there Fish?

Agree.
August 8, 2019 at 17:16
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
It´s like :157: :191: :159: or Saturn parallel Neptune or maybe even Saturn contra-parallel Neptune. The fantasies are too rare to have on impact on the collective consciousness.
The response to the :157:/ :159: individual is "There is no understanding his/her thinking, or "What the F*** could be going on in his/her head?
August 8, 2019 at 19:28
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
My child has Saturn in Pisces. The Millennial´s I know personally with Saturn in Pisces are very creative, they love dressing up in anime, story telling, artistic, musical, innovative, and creative. Sure, they love video games, they love playing, but the one´s I know also work and are responsible. I suppose it depends on what is in their chart.

They tend be the Uranus in Aquarius, Scorpio Pluto, Neptune in Capricorn generation I´m familiar with and have been around all their lives. They tend to be natural and not be too restrictive that I´ve seen around me. I´m sure it depends on their Ascendant, Midheaven, I.C., and Descendant.

I don´t see them breaking a lot of legal laws the one´s I´ve known. They are generally a loving group of individuals, and I´ve really enjoyed being around them.

They are very free spirited and the one´s I know are usually into robotics, engineering, drafting, creating board games, video games, technical, mechanical, and wonderful to see their group create some great stuff. They tend to be very intelligent and I love them to death.

I think you really have to be around them a lot and work with them to understand they´re not really escaping life but creating the Neptune (movies), novels, poetry, music, and art work.

They merge with what they do and become one with what they´re trying to accomplish in life.
August 8, 2019 at 23:26
(Pisces) fishscales » Cajun
:29:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »