CHEATING???

July 27, 2019 at 04:51 (UT/GMT)
(Aries) Lala83
CHEATING???
Is there a way to tell if your partner is cheating on you? What do I need to look for? What transits?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
July 27, 2019 at 05:52
(Leo) HeavenSent
Natal or transiting Neptune in VII and Venus in XII are two classic markers. Pluto in XII can also indicate a clandestine sexual affair.

***BUT***

:39: :39: :39:

There must be numerous markers that repeatedly emphasize the issue in a chart before any conclusion can be drawn.

And, the above placements can easily have benign influence:

Neptune in VII can represent the exact opposite of a cheater: it can be found in the chart of the person who is being cheated on, in which case it represents the cheating partner, and the energy, within the relationship, of deception, confusion, tears.

And, Neptune in VII is found in the chart of people who play a kind of fairytale romantic rescuer/hero role in a partnership.... The Knight in Shining Armor trope.

Likewise, Venus in XII can show up in the chart of a highly spiritual person who is pouring their love into selflessly serving humanity.

So... bottom line, don´t look to astrology for simple and unequivocal answers.

There are ways to tell if your partner is cheating on you that don´t involve astrology. The number one indicator is what your gut is telling you. Unfortunately, often, if you even are asking the question, the answer isn´t good. Sorry to be blunt... Sending you strength. :74:
July 27, 2019 at 09:58
(Sagittarius) Sus
There are some transits that MAY lead to cheat BUT that´s only a possibility
Human relationships are not black or white and even a cheating is not: what´s happening in a couple´s life? Are both nurturing the relationship? Are emotional issues or resentments?
Nothing justifies a betrayal BUT we are only humans with flaws...
July 27, 2019 at 10:17
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Sus
System message: Post has been written by user Vanille, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Cheating is no flaw, it´s a crime, I consider cheating a form of abuse as there are no excuses, it´s a conscious decision they make that hurts people... Don´t love someone, leave them, not monogamous, don´t enter a relationship, normal people don´t cheat as they´ll understand this... Just notice that, all cheaters have severe mental problems that are often chronic and beyond their control, if you know this and have a bit of a heart: don´t enter a fucking relationship or leave as soon as you get urges.

OP I think you asking says enough, your inner gut feeling is right about 99% of the time, unless you have issues with paranoia (tho often paranoia has a valid cause as well, not always tho)
July 27, 2019 at 14:41
(Pisces) fishscales
Totally agree with HeavenSent´s take on it, astrologically, and otherwise.
July 28, 2019 at 02:27
(Aries) Lala83
it´s not my husband, I´m asking because I´m trying to help a friend and I´m practicing using my intuition...a d I´m tryi.g to see if maybe I could back it up. Thankyou everyone
July 28, 2019 at 11:02
(Taurus) nutelina » Lala83
LOL was about to say, is your scorpio cheating on you? :4: :15:

:29:
July 28, 2019 at 11:54
(Aries) Lala83 » nutelina
Hahahha right...I couldn´t give him away smh?

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »