why so much at one time ?

July 27, 2019 at 00:18 (UT/GMT)
(Gemini) sweetberries
why so much at one time ?
Seems like everything is hitting me all at once

I was fired from my job on Tuesday
was it meant to be because my time there had passed ?
or was I meant to stay there longer
I want to know what my chart says about that
and why everything is hitting me emotionally and mentally all at once
and will there be a even better job for me around the corner soon

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
July 28, 2019 at 13:41
(Aquarius) Avalon1
In fact, as you know, your job was compromised six and a half years ago.
For a year and a half, everything will come back to its place. Do not worry.
July 28, 2019 at 15:43
(Gemini) sweetberries » Avalon1
I was there for 4 yrs not 6
not sure I really understand what you´re saying with this statement

everything will come back to its place.

could you explain a little more ?
July 28, 2019 at 19:01
(Aquarius) Avalon1 » sweetberries
I mean that a big unfortunate happening has begun 6.5 years ago; not all about your job.
"Everything will come back to its place" means you will have a job one and half year later.
July 28, 2019 at 19:38
(Gemini) sweetberries » Avalon1
and do you know what that big unfortunate happening was ?

also what kind of job do you see me in then and where will it be ?
July 28, 2019 at 20:14
(Aquarius) Avalon1 » sweetberries
It was about your wrong decision.
I see your work at a business center. Its location can be any place.

According to your chart, the lesson of this life for you is "learning to quell anger."
July 29, 2019 at 09:24
(Leo) HeavenSent
I´m noticing that a lot of people are experiencing current transits in a very heavy way. Some are attributing it to Mercury Rx. Not sure about that, myself. But we´re in a particularly "karmic" time, with the Transiting Saturn-South Node conjunction, and with Transiting Saturn edging closer and closer to Pluto in Cap (Dec-Jan will be major). So, things generally, these days, are feeling fated and synergistic, for a lot of people.

Your Natal Chiron and Uranus are being squared by the Transiting Saturn-South Node conjunction... So, you´re experiencing a temporary Grand Square... and because Chiron is there, it hurts. In an achy soul kind of way.

The transiting Capricorn clique is going to continue to interact and "activate" your natal Cap-Cancer Nodal Axis. So you are in a time of profound spiritual evolution. The next few years will continue nodal themes that have begun.

Your exact Natal Neptune-MidHeaven conjunction is beautifully aspected. At times, though, this placement can introduce themes of victimization or being taken advantage of, or even scandal related to your career, and public face. You´ll get through it, though. With Neptune there, it is advised to use imagery... Get your face / brand out there on social media, use video, art, etc. All things Neptunian will be good career choices (spirituality, the arts, service, etc).

And you have a Natal Yod -- a XII House North Node Apex Yod, with Sun-Moon "feet". This can intensify the feeling of being on a spiritual journey through suffering. It won´t always be painful, though.

Trust that things just happen, sometimes for a karmic reason, sometimes just because. Predictive astrology can be a complex undertaking, and not necessarily something you´ll get from a simple forum Q & A. That said, check your solar return chart and transits. Themes there will provide more information.

:27:

:108: :108: :108: :108: :108:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »