Lilths Role?

July 24, 2019 at 18:28 (UT/GMT)
(Aquarius) Amdash
Lilths Role?
Why is Lilith,( also the women born the Same time as Adam, AKA THE SCREECH OWL) even mentioned in astrology? What role does this, I am presuming Moon or Coment or Medetorite have any importance in astrology?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
July 24, 2019 at 19:47
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user stevenwings, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Laughter always helps to change a mind and heart

There is Lilith the asteroid and there are at least to Liliths associated with the Moon, so you can create any type of make-believe story you would like.

Just as with your question about degrees, you cam make up a different story as you shift from the tropical zodiac to the sidereal zodiac or the draconic zodiac.

And, if you decide to practice Chinese astrology or Mayan astrology or nose-picking astrology, there is no Lilith.

Post your chart, and then ask a specific question.

https://imgur.com/MnAi630
July 24, 2019 at 20:07
(Aquarius) Amdash » stevenwings
I’m not here to create any type of discord, I’m just asking questions. That’s all. I don’t mean to be pestering towards anybody. If that feels like it’s the case then I will first in for most I apologize.

The questions involving the degrees was a serious question that I was curious about because I did not want to lean on my own understanding of what they could be because it of course could be wrong.

Now in terms of this topic involving Lilith, thank you for very much answering that part of the question that there is no limit in the other forms of astrology such as Chinese astrology, Mayan astrology etc.

Now in terms of the make-believe story, well I won’t Bring up that topic since there are many topics people believe and I don’t believe and I don’t want to cause any type of argument forgotten.

I just want to find unconventional knowledge from like-minded people and converse with like-minded people about it.

I hope in someway I didn’t offend anybody on these questions. Or make anyone feel irritated. Where I’m from, it’s rare to talk about these topics face to face.

Also, you mentioned that I should let my chart? I shall then. As I’ve stated wish that make no discord
July 24, 2019 at 20:17
(Scorpio) Angelina
Good questions, everything is fine. I am also in that stage when I still don´t know many things and even though I can find much info on the internet, but hearing opinions from people here sounds more real.
I look only at black moon lilith. And it is still quite mysterious for me as well. But in my personal experience, in synastries, when my Lilith make connections with another´s planets or my Planets with their Liliths, sexual attraction is strong:)
July 24, 2019 at 20:23
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » stevenwings
System message: Post has been written by user stevenwings, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Amdash,

Blessings of joy to you and all whom you love.

There are many windows in the mansion called astrology. 18° of Cancer when seen through the window of tropical astrology might be 26° or 27° Gemini when seen with the sidereal zodiac.

Much more important, when the Moon forms a trine in the tropical chart, that same trine is there with the sidereal chart.

The same results apply with Lilith. The interpretation depends upon Lilith’s connections with other planets.

Learn more about Lilith here:

https://www.astro.com/astrology/…

With reverent respect and grace-filled loving-kindness,

Steven
July 24, 2019 at 20:34
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » stevenwings
System message: Post has been written by user MarvinReal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
That website have interesting feature that you can see 3 Liliths in one chart (Mean BML, True BML osculating, Lilith asteroid), which is worth of try. I have it on default setting there.

On astro-seek, you can choose between True and Mean, but not both together. No asteroids available, despite they are very popular amongst many users here, so maybe it will be added soon. ^^
July 24, 2019 at 20:39
(Leo) Sunnyshadow » stevenwings
That must´ve been the evil twin in that first post :61:
July 24, 2019 at 20:57
(Scorpio) Angelina » Sunnyshadow
:61: I thought the same
July 25, 2019 at 00:57
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
There is supposed to be a brown Lilith in an orbit beyond the Moon that was discovered on a smoggy day in coal industry Hamburg generations ago! No apogee, no perigee, just a perfectly circular orbit like a space station!
It is probably for the best that there is a newer and more abstract Lilith! :67: :40: :49: :48:
July 25, 2019 at 01:08
(Aquarius) Leo Moon
Well Lilith defied God, got kicked out of Eden and ostracized.
Had sex with many demons.....You know same old boring story.
So of course in the 1st half of the 20th century astrologers , running out of weird shit to talk about , created a fictional point and called it Lilith.

So once again astrologers had something to talk about and everyone rejoiced.

:4:

I am more interested in the new fictional point..the Alfred E Neuman what me worry? Point.

The debates will be never ending! :3:

Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
July 25, 2019 at 23:21
(Pisces) fishscales » Leo Moon
LeoMoon just doesn´t like Lilith because he doesn´t want to own up to his butcher´s karma...

:61: :3::75:
July 25, 2019 at 23:47
(Aquarius) Leo Moon » fishscales
It’s not just my “butcher’s karma”, Lilith is in my 7th house!
My Libra rising is horrified! :4:
Alfred E Neuman all the way! What me worry?! :4:

I guess I have no choice but working at the local meat market.

“Pound Of chops sir?.....coming right up.”
July 25, 2019 at 23:58
On a serious note( yes I can do that occasionally).

My 23+ year relationship was with a woman who also had Lilith in her 7th house.

Synastry was mediocre between us but we had a great relationship, are still close friends and both of us acknowledge that we taught one another to be better people.

There’s a lesson! Synastry is just possibilities.

What actually happens is up to You and Your partner.
July 26, 2019 at 04:34
"I guess I have no choice but working at the local meat market"

I found you some cool work gear
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
July 26, 2019 at 04:51
I’m checking Amazon for it as We speak!
July 26, 2019 at 04:56
It´ll look better once you break it in with the blood and everything :61:
July 26, 2019 at 05:17
Well that goes with out saying!
I am a butcher after all!

I keep thinking I could be a character in A Clickwork Orange with my karma!

Ohh.. watch the red , red kroovy flow!

Need a bowler hat to go with the apron!

Me and me droogs at the milk bar . Ready for the old ultra violence.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »