Personality

July 24, 2019 at 00:11 (UT/GMT)
(Gemini) Potatooo
Personality
I noticed at times I can be distant. Sometimes I don´t want to talk to anyone or even be around anyone for days. A friend might text me and I´ll ignore (except if its important, I´ll answer no matter what). Don´t get me wrong, I really love my friends and family, just sometimes I don´t wanna be around them. I literally feel like my energy is being drained when I put the effort to be with them when I don´t feel good.

My question is what in my chart shows this? Is it possible to have traits from the descendant??
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
July 24, 2019 at 06:52
(Aquarius) Avalon1
Note to Jupiter-Moon square. this can be one of reasons about your question.
July 24, 2019 at 06:53
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user La Turca, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
:164: in the 3rd house might be a reason maybe?
I suggest you read this. I could not see any other placements that might suggest your withdrawal but of course I am no expert. Chiron in the 3rd house is the only placement I have noticed that might be related to your situation.

https://theastrocodex.com/chiron-in…
July 24, 2019 at 11:20
(Pisces) fishscales
Your need for some solitude may not have anything to do with astrology, we all just need time to be alone and recharge our batteries sometimes.

(Except perhaps for some Libras I´ve met. :3:)

You do have Aquarius on the 7th, which will drive a need for independence in relations with others. Sometimes independence can just mean being left alone from time to time.

I have Black moon Lilith in the first house like you, and I suspect that´s a placement that could require some regeneration through periods of solitude. Expressing passion and intensity with others, like BML demands, can be pretty draining.

Nothing wrong with recharging your batteries once in a while by hanging out with yourself. I think it´s healthy. Frankly, I don´t understand people who DON´T have the need for alone time.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »