What job and chores suits me based on my birth chart

July 21, 2019 at 17:54 (UT/GMT)
(Aquarius) Anushka42
What job and chores suits me based on my birth chart
Hi, I would like to have your opinion on what job in life and what chore, what little job would suit me based on my natal situation and my features. At the time, I messed up my situation because in 2013 I choosed a major degree that was not good for me, so that I had to many difficulties in passing exams, I mistaked not to change it at least at the fourth year and start something else, and now I´m to finish a bachelor degree in seven years instead of three. The bachelor degree is in law, but I´m sure I won´t go on in this field (to work in the legal field in Italy you need the 5-year master degree, with the 3-years you can do nothing), so I´m thinking to do another master degree later after this. Anyway is being very difficult for me even to finish this bachelor degree that I don´t like. So I´ll have to work whilst I´ll keep doing my studies path. So, what chore do you think I can do from now in the meantime and till I´ll do the master degree?
Then, what subject do you think would be convenient for me as a master degree?
All based on my natal chart. Other planets not mentioned here in the chart are: lilith in pisces, hestia in capricorn, north node in sagittarius, ceres in pisces, psyche in scorpio and eros in sagittarius, just to give you a complete picture.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
July 21, 2019 at 20:58
(Aquarius) Anushka42
Any ideas?
July 22, 2019 at 13:58
(Aquarius) Avalon1
you are spendthrift and even lend to others.
More than half of the world´s people are dissatisfied with their job. But they have no other choice.
If you want to make money, it does not matter to you what to do.
But The legislator job(and similar types) is good for you and foreseeable for your future.
Try to saving up and hold your money.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aquarius Aquarius
Show calendar »