"When transiting Pluto hits your PoF, you find success in life."

July 21, 2019 at 07:37 (UT/GMT)
(Leo) HeavenSent
"When transiting Pluto hits your PoF, you find success in life."
Hey AstroSeekers,

So, well-known Australian astrologer, Jamie Partridge, said this the other day:

"When transiting Pluto hits natal Part of Fortune, the person usually finds success in life."

He contends that this applies to trines and sextiles as well as, obviously, conjunctions.

Personally, I´m a little dubious. A significant portion of astrologers actually maintain that the Arabic PoF is misunderstood in modern astrology, and does *not* in fact bring "fortune," and actually tends to be associated with the reverse...

I´ve heard a lot of people concur with that latter perspective.

Then, too, I´ve heard the theory that the PoF works to minimize the more negative qualities of the sign it´s in. I´ve found this to be more true than not, and so that´s how I tend to work with it, when I do, which is only minimally.

But anyway, Jamie Partridge, super-well-respected, said that.

What are your thoughts?

Anyone here have a Pluto - PoF "hit" that impacted them in this way?

Please share your experiences, observations and insights with the PoF!

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2
Sort posts:
July 21, 2019 at 08:35
(Aquarius) Avalon1
P.O. Fortune usually represents "The station of comfort and monetary convenience in life".
Its orb is not more than 3 degrees and comes among most importent Arabic Parts.
I believe that existence of Pluto conjunct or obedient aspects in relation to this point and the achievement of positive results in this regard is acceptable.
July 21, 2019 at 09:06
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user goldenlion32, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
With Pisces Fortunae in the 8th house, I believe Virgo Pluto in the 2nd kind of taught me that it´s transforming the experience into profit by creating a system in the future that might help humanity.

In Human Design it will show you I´m an Emotional Authority (Pisces Fortune & Pallas in Pisces) in the 8th house with Aries in Chiron intercepted with the 9th house.

My success comes from helping others with the Mental Process and Emotional Process.

Why you´ve probably heard it does the opposite is because Pluto and Uranus will basically transform the axis and it´s kind of like dropping a bomb on someone´s life, putting them through boot camp to find how they systems don´t work in society and culture, gathering information, tools, methods, techniques, facts, evidence, statistics, and taking all that information and creating a new program or system that might rise above other programs or systems that have failed society in the past or bring attention and awareness to this area to the masses.

Really, most people have to really do their inner work and stay on top of things, or they will not make it if they don´t do the inner work, and stay on top of things.

I will probably pass away in Pisces in Pluto so by the time Pluto hits my fortune in Pisces I will be long gone.

I would say Pisces Fortune only points out the direction where you might be profitable.

Scorpio Pluto transits would have been trine my Pisces Fortune, so yes, I did gather a lot of wisdom, knowledge, and insight during those transits.

I served the Cancer Pluto Generation in the 12th house of Cancer and gained a lot of information here.

The Virgo Pluto Generation with the Polarity Point of Pisces and Pisces in Chiron teaches me a lot in my experience and especially during Uranus in Pisces and Pisces in Chiron transits.

I believe you have to consider the whole life time journey with Pisces Fortune. I always have individuals who land in my 8th house of Pisces whether it´s work, romance, or family for different reasons.

This was for me to learn certain soul intentions as the feminine and it goes very deep with dfferent layers since it is a water sign and in the house of Scorpio which is Mars/Pluto in the 8th.

It´s more like deep sea diving and going to the bottom of the ocean and finding all these treasures no one finds and bringing them up to the surface.
July 21, 2019 at 10:11
(Leo) HeavenSent » goldenlion32
That´s a really interesting analysis, GoldenLion. Thank You.

Also, this - so beautiful:

>>>It´s more like deep sea diving and going to the bottom of the ocean and finding all these treasures no one finds and bringing them up to the surface.
July 21, 2019 at 10:16
(Leo) HeavenSent » Avalon1
I can´t comment from personal knowledge on Pluto conjunct PoF. But I do know someone who had Pluto opposing their PoF when a psychopath nearly killed them. So, that´s one piece of data... And it´s interesting in that they miraculously survived (PoF perhaps?) the brush with death (hard Pluto aspect).
July 21, 2019 at 13:19
(Pisces) IleneTs
The Pars of Fortune represents harmony between the 3 most important factors namely: the Sun, Moon and Ascendant.

It is calculated in the following way: Asc + Mn - Zn.

Their placement therefore depends on an exact birth time.
He moves 1 degree every 4 minutes, that is 15 degrees per hour!

Pluto is the planet of transformation.
If he makes an aspect with the Pars of Fortune, it may be that one must first go through deep valleys - or as GoldenLion32 says, it´s like deep sea diving - to be able to experience the point as a harmonious whole that can bring happiness to the house in question.

July 21, 2019 at 15:08
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » IleneTs
System message: Post has been written by user MarvinReal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I had Pluto-Fortunae aspect (conjunction) in 2002 and it was a crucial year, plus surrounding years, indeed. Even the rock (me) was shaken. I have picture of that chart for approximate timings of that in my profile, I call it "perfect storm era" and everyone has it at different age in lifetime. It´s a cumulative effect of all planets pushing in certain houses to happen. Like in McGyver movie searching Atlantis there was an occasion when planets were in line and gods were standing for a purpose. Next aspect (sextile) coming in 2034 and indeed nothing similarly important in between happened. Pluto transit is not the only trigger.
July 21, 2019 at 20:45
(Scorpio) Sqwishie
Ohh another fun thing to learn. So it looks like I´ll be dead by the time mine gets there. Oh well.
July 21, 2019 at 21:20
(Leo) HeavenSent » Sqwishie
That´s the norm. Pluto moves so slowly that most of us will be long gone before it conjuncts our PoF. But some people, whose PoF falls close after their Natal Pluto, will experience the conjunction.

I just glanced at your natal chart. You have a powerful Pluto-PoF opposition. But then you have a beautifully placed Neptune trining and sextiling Pluto and PoF.

Some years ago, when Pluto was transiting late degree Sag, you did experience a Pluto-PoF trine. You can look up that date, and see what happened, if anything...
July 21, 2019 at 22:21
(Scorpio) Sqwishie » HeavenSent
I´ll look into it. Do you know of any resources that could calculate that date or a general technique?
July 21, 2019 at 22:36
(Scorpio) Sqwishie » HeavenSent
Oh. I think I figured it out. I was married. June 16 2008. Married 11 years. That´s so neat. Thanks for sharing.
July 21, 2019 at 23:38
(Pisces) IleneTs » MarvinReal
Yes MarvinReal a conjunction is the heaviest.
July 22, 2019 at 00:01
(Leo) HeavenSent » Sqwishie
That´s very cool!
July 22, 2019 at 00:04
(Leo) HeavenSent » MarvinReal
@MarvinReal

"Perfect Storm" sounds apt.

Would you say your Pluto conjunct PoF transit was ultimately more of a positive/empowering experience or more of a negative experience for you?

Or was it a mixed bag?

Partridge holds that it brings "success."
July 22, 2019 at 02:54
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » HeavenSent
System message: Post has been written by user MarvinReal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
It´s important that these were over many months and years, that´s why I called it "p.s. era" (= not short event) and also because it came off by shocking surprise and strong, like a storm, changing everything previous.

You can see the 4th picture in my profile photo gallery, it shows a chart of that situation´s beginning, which lasted years after. It was definitely bringing me blessings. It was a mixed bag. Something very positive I didn´t holded and valued enough to make it permanent. Something very negative, decisions and failures which affected social status and prolonged struggle in many areas of life. Despite of that I felt somewhat elevated and invincible. I felt very happy. I didn´t thought it will be so rare in future. I was too young. What exactly was a singular effect of Pluto-POF in all of these is hard to say. Pluto was running through my 1st house for decades.
July 22, 2019 at 03:04
(Pisces) fishscales
When transiting Pluto conjoined my 2nd house Scorpio PoF for the 2nd time, it was the beginning of a pretty dark and destructive period in my life--one that I created myself. Kind of a "giving in to the dark side" type of scenario, although of course that´s not how I saw it at the time.

Talked about it in the Saturn return thread, don´t want to get into it again... Just weighing in for the record.

Can´t recall any significant positive experiences occurring at the time of the Pluto/PoF conjunction.

I should also mention that my PoF is opposite my natal Saturn. It´s an out of sign opposition with a three degree orb.
July 22, 2019 at 03:06
(Taurus) Theo Mcgee » Sqwishie
lmfao
July 22, 2019 at 03:22
(Pisces) fishscales » HeavenSent
"Would you say your Pluto conjunct PoF transit was ultimately more of a positive/empowering experience or more of a negative experience for you?"

I´m glad I picked this phrase out of your reply to Marvin.

I would say that my Pluto conjunct PoF transit was *negatively* empowering for me; ie, I began using my personal power in a negative way.

Nevertheless, power was definitely a theme.
July 22, 2019 at 03:29
(Leo) HeavenSent » fishscales
Hey Fish,

Thanks for weighing in. I glanced at your chart again. Yeah. I see the tremendous Pluto-Scorpio thematics.

When you say "for the second time," did you undergo a Pluto Rx back and forthing over your PoF, to boot?

I´ll try to find your post in the Saturn return thread.
July 22, 2019 at 03:37
"When you say "for the second time," did you undergo a Pluto Rx back and forthing over your PoF, to boot?"

Yes, Pluto passed over my PoF twice within a little less than a year I think.

Don´t recall anything from the first pass though.
July 22, 2019 at 03:41
Wowz.

:23:
July 22, 2019 at 13:32
The negative manifestation of the transit was all my own doing though.

I´m sure I could have used the energies of the transit in a more positive way if that´s where my head and heart were at the time.
July 22, 2019 at 17:46
Well, I don´t judge.

Sounds like you´ve been punishing yourself plenty for past choices, though.

Consider this: maybe you somehow elected to be "karma" for them... I mean, everything somehow all fits together in this crazy twisty spiral of "samsara," don´t it...?

Be well.
August 27, 2019 at 02:44
(Aquarius) nikkia
Looking at my natal Pluto and where it is now, it has passed over my PoF.

I feel very stupid for not knowing how to find out when this happened.

If someone could direct me, I will gladly take a look and report back. {hides face in shame!}

**I think I found it. Wow. Big life shift**
August 28, 2019 at 01:15
(Scorpio) Sqwishie » nikkia
That´s the one thing I don´t know how to do, to look up a past transit. I discovered the marriage one because that was significant and it just worked out when I entered it.
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Pisces Pisces
Show calendar »