Past Life As Trotskyist Baker

July 20, 2019 at 17:36 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) ancient_astrology
Past Life As Trotskyist Baker
Yes, in my past life I was a trotskyist baker. I baked pies for the Old Man himself, as well as the likes of famous trotskyists like James Cannon and Ernst Mandel. I made Hot Cross Buns for the congresses of the 4th Internationale.

Ok, but seriously, the birth chart reflects THIS LIFE. The ascendant portrays the moment when the spirit entered your body in this life. If you want to argue that the stars at your birth reflect something about karma, feel free to speculate, but your chart shows THIS LIFE, not your life as Cleopatra or as a Trotskyist baker in Bergamo.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
July 20, 2019 at 17:57
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
Hmm...well I think it for me, I doubt I´d ever be able to find my past life from mirroring astrology charts. I understand I mirror personality, INFJ, in Mother Theresa, Carl Jung, Nelson Mandela, Martin Luther King, and I know that they´ve lived in this life time.

I know we all have different charts with similar elements, archetypes, combinations, but serve perhaps similar purposes as spiritual teachers, advocates, and activists.

I think a lot like Jung, but I never claim I was Jung in a past life. I get his how thinking process, the way he experimented to find the natural medicine, and sure is Ascendant is Aquarius with Saturn in Aquarius and North Node Aries/South Node Libra, and has Aries in Chiron. Moon in Taurus, Taurus Pluto, Neptune in Taurus.

I have the Moon in Taurus, Saturn in Taurus, Midheaven in Taurus, Juno in Taurus, Aries in Chiron, North Node Aquarius on the Descendant in Aquarius, Virgo Pluto.

So sure I may carry to same energy in a different way if you compare our charts, but I highly doubt I was Jung.

I think we can just carry similar energies in charts, and some people feel it´s nice to project that idea we were some famous person in a past life.

I probably was some person you´d never hear about or remember. Even if I was some leader on the South Node (Ketu), it would be like looking for a needle in a haystack.

Yet, I do wish there was a private channel to watch of all the life times just for fun and see what an idiot I was in each life time and try to avoid making the same mistakes.

Especially when it comes to love, money, and career. Since we all have this karma in relationships, and from a higher perspective and spiritual growth, evolution, and development what the hell were we all thinking at the time.

I see people though that do find photographs that look similar to there´s, but even than there´s is no 100% proof you´re reincarnated.

Although, I do believe in past life from the events in my life and South Node Leo being in the first, I just wouldn´t be able to prove that technically, it´s more of a feeling of I´ve been here before, doing this before, and omg...what the hell do I have to go through this obstacle course for while it may be 10 times easier for someone else.

My journey seems like it´s been more like going to a Military Boot Camp all my life spiritually, emotionally, and mentally with the Leo Pluto Generation on my Ascendant and South Node Leo.

But we´re phasing out of that because they´re getting older.

We´ll never know until we die 100%.
July 21, 2019 at 04:07
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user MarvinReal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I would like to know what I was in my past lives, if there were any, which I am unaware of. I read many studies on the topic of paranormal, psychics abilities, exorcism, spiritual mediums, talking to dead, and so on. I got a feeling that either spiritual beings do exist and in that case the creator must also exist, or.. nothing spiritual exists, and in that case all those millions people who claim those experiences, skills or encounters, are just mentally sick or deluded, brainwashed and indoctrinated by false beliefs at least. The main problem is our brain. Brain believes something is true and real even when it isn´t. So you can´t prove your past life regression, memories and stuff is real, because brain just believe in it.
July 21, 2019 at 05:58
(Pisces) TimeSciences
ROFL! Not provable or disprovable and Dr. Ian Stevenson´s cabinet remains locked to this day!
From search results ´reincarnation´ at Psychology Today:
https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/…

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »