Saturn Return Experiences

July 20, 2019 at 15:24 (UT/GMT)
(Aquarius) Admiral Hill
Saturn Return Experiences
I am looking for the experiences of individuals who are preferably well through their Saturn Return (31+) or even older would be better, but for anyone currently in it I wouldn´t mind some insight.

What house is your Saturn in?
What sign is your Saturn in?
In what way did your Saturn Return affect your life?
To the best of your knowledge, how were you before it, and how did it compare to who you are now?
* If you are in your Saturn Return, what major changes has it caused for you so far?

:157:

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2 3
Sort posts:
July 20, 2019 at 16:26
(Libra) leorising
My Saturn is 4/5 house
Saturn in Sagittarius
I work for government (Saturn on 4th) , I have obligations with my parents, I have a delay in relationship(house 5)
Before my Saturn return I was not able to emotions .
After my return of Saturn I feel more necessity to develop my intuition and emotions
I change to a job more stable (government with 29 years old)
July 20, 2019 at 16:28
(Aquarius) Admiral Hill » leorising
Thank you!
July 20, 2019 at 17:39
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
Wish I could go back in time to help my 7 & 8 year old self with Saturn lower square Saturn, could have made things easier! However I would have been required to help a platoon of younger selves in order to keep the time-lines in order! :8:
Saturn return was less stressful than the Eighties! :13:
There is always the feeling that without an Entrepreneurial forwardness and consistent self-reliance that my Saturn return was mostly a waste! :43:
In this life :157: is in 6th house :181:
In my past life; 11th house :176: :157:
In the life before that Saturn was in Sagittarius with the very cusp of the 8th house on Saturn!
July 20, 2019 at 17:58
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Olenna, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
My Saturn is in 4th house/Libra, or 5th if you`re a placidus enthusiast allthou this does not resonate with the life experiences i had. I got divorced, a lot of fears started showing up before the divorce, moved around a lot, which was weird considering Saturn in 4th supposedly gives one a one home one place kind of life. Eventually i moved back to my origins and things were kind of difficult for the few years after. Things changed drastically around 2015/2016. Now after all that i see that some things had to change, but the process was very difficult, maturity and understanding was the gift. Before Saturn return i was aimless and very pessimistic, took some things for granted. Things are not perfect now but i`m improving as time goes by. I did not have any good role models in life so i had to learn some things alone. Now Saturn is one of the closest planets to my heart, i understand what it wants for me, and from me.
July 20, 2019 at 18:34
(Libra) leorising » IIyyaarr13
How do you know about your birth chart of past life?
July 20, 2019 at 18:37
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
My Saturn in Taurus is in the 10th house. I had my Saturn in Taurus Return in 2000. It´s kind of aligning in a similar fashion now in Uranus in Taurus transits, North Node Cancer/South Node Capricorn.

Although when you´re younger in your Saturn Return when I was 29, I was in my North Node (Rahu Mahadasha) Aquarius in the 7th house. Now I´m my Jupiter Mahadasha so materializing in a different way and form than back then in 2000.

At the time I was a Nurse Aide working for In-home care for the elderly for a year. Than took some Mental Health Training to manage a Mentally Impaired Adult Foster Care home. Where I lived in the lower level and was there 24/7, and didn´t care mixing my work and private life with my child being 5. Than I moved back to Private Care in a Adult Foster Care home for the elderly near farmland. Which I bought my first house in 2001.

I got Married that year to a different guy.

Really, I had a rougher time in Saturn in Pisces and Saturn in Aries, which just happen again in Uranus in Pisces and Uranus in Aries, so I think pretty much my life should be improving the next 8 years.

The events than had to do with now, since I hope to eventually own my own business offline to heal people, but not sure where Uranus in Taurus is taking me for that here in the future. I would eventually love to do equine therapy, work with people in more of holistic natural setting than work for the county, state, or government run place.

This year more working with people online from home on the internet as an astrologer, and life coach.

Really more about the feminine being liberated and standing on your own two feet this time. Self-reliance, Self-confidence, being and independent leader. Which has been the whole passage of rites since 2003 in Saturn in Cancer when that marriage ended. Becoming more responsible for self, education, building a strong foundation for the future long-term versus short-term gains and leaving it in someone else´s hands.

I was more co-dependent back in 2000 and not consciously aware of what I know now. It is totally two different worlds in the Rahu Mahadasha (Conventional) and Jupiter Mahadasha (Unconventional). Really the whole process has been quite enlightening and about washing away karma in my 12th, 4th, and 8th House with family, friends, and love from Saturn in Cancer to Saturn in Capricorn.

It´s more the Rahu Mahadasha started in Saturn in Capricorn and perhaps ended that timeline last year with North Node Aquarius in 1989 and North Node Leo in 2018, and also this year more Karma ending from North Node Capricorn/South Node Cancer back in the 90´s, and also in 2009-2011, and so ha ha...not really sure where life is going at the moment, since we´re ending cycles and chapters and bringing closure to the last 48 years for me personally.

Kind of entering a new chapter and pioneering into new territory, I´ve never been before the next year.

I´ve always been a life long learner, so really not much different than. I have a growth mindset.

My interests are pretty much the same, I believe I´ve just expanded my horizons.

Although more the events, the people change as I go along, and different experiences, but in the same theme.
July 21, 2019 at 00:51
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13 » leorising
A biography shattering the notion of an "ordinary average regular boy" came out when I was a young teenager.
Harlan Ellison ´´was´ the :177: Rising H. P. Lovecraft escaped from a parallel universe; Birth charts are on the internet!
July 21, 2019 at 01:19
(Pisces) fishscales
47 years old, Saturn in Gemini in 8th house, opposed by Neptune.

I was basically an unrepentant womanizer from age 23 until about a year before my Saturn return.

People got hurt: that´s the long and short of it.

Never me though.

Met an Aries girl, Sun and Mercury exactly on my descendant, and fell hard, for only the second time in my life, about 4 months before the return.

I thought she was the one, right off the bat. I didn´t even want to sleep with her. I mean, I did, but I seriously wanted to wait until we got married. I was gonna marry this girl, this was a given.

Anyway, to make a long story short, a few days before my Saturn return, I found out this girl was playing the field. Keeping her options open.

Exactly the same shit that I used to do.

She was always vague about commitment, so I should´ve seen it coming. I mean, she acted like she was committed, but I always sensed an uncertainty and a certain wildness. Ironically, all she was doing was tearing a page out of my of my own playbook.

She was good at concealing what she was doing, just like I always was.

I was devastated.

I more or less stopped working and moved back home with my mom. Sold my guitars, my CDs, my stereo that I spent years perfecting, and barely left the house for about 6 months.

It was a brutal face to face with myself for those 6 months. Pain combined with forced introspection.

I got to experience, first hand, what I had caused others to experience, which was apparently the only way I was going to wake up.

Good ol´ Saturn: Lord of Karma.

Believe it.

July 21, 2019 at 01:38
(Leo) Sunnyshadow » fishscales
Wow man, that´s deep. Them tables man, they have a way of turnin. Lifes hardest lessons are our greatest teachers. I´ve been through the wringer with my ex too, so I can relate. Hardest shit I ever went through. Pretty much same scenario. It happened a couple of years before my Saturn return at 34. I went on a vision quest, otherwise known as a long ass walk. Appalachian Trail for about 2 months. Came back and started my business. Then a year later, Right about the exact time of my saturn return, I bought the property where I built my house. Kinda interesting. Never thought about it.
July 21, 2019 at 01:49
(Leo) Sunnyshadow » Sunnyshadow
Well, scratch all of that. I got my signs mixed up. Damn virgo and scorpio symbols look alike! :61: My saturn return happened about 29. I did buy my 1st house about that time. Was still married to my ex. Seems like a bunch of crap went wrong that year, a string of bad luck. I must´ve been a bad boy and saturn was spanking me.
July 21, 2019 at 02:11
(Pisces) fishscales » Sunnyshadow
I don´t think the dramatically bad shit always happens at our Saturn return.

It just happened that way for me because the stuff I was doing was dramatically bad...

Buying a house actually sounds like something non-negative that could happen at a Saturn return... Has to do with stability, maturity, etc.

I didn´t earn anything like that during my Saturn return because I had been such an idiot.
July 21, 2019 at 04:48
(Aquarius) Leo Moon » IIyyaarr13
:15: :15: Definitely a double thumbs up for mentioning HP Lovecraft and Harlan Ellison in the same post!

After losing all my books to fire In February I bought the Complete works of Poe, a Lovecraft anthology and the Tao de Ching immediately.

Saturn return?! I got nothin’.

I had to return a model of Saturn because it didn’t come with any rings! :4:
July 21, 2019 at 13:22
(Aquarius) Leo Moon » Iceblu333
Nah. I was just feeling silly!
July 21, 2019 at 13:26
Around 96 I did move in with my girlfriend.
That was a marriage, but not legally.
I don’t like the idea of government certification of my love.
If kids are involved I do get the government contract of marriage.

I did hurt my back seriously around the 88 date.
I believe it was Jan 89 though.

I was working for my friends moving company.

I learned no amount of money is worth sacrificing my health.
July 21, 2019 at 14:12
I was working for my friends moving company.

Our client had packed their boxes much to heavy and after carrying many to the truck I just collapsed as my pelvis tilted forward . Ripped from the muscles and tendons.

That was a real ordeal to recover from.
Actually I still have problems sometimes.
Before then I had a strong back.

I can’t give exact dates I lost most of my stuff in a house fire on Feb 10th of this year . Lost all my records and journals.

Now that is a subject I should start a thread about.
July 21, 2019 at 14:17
Oh , it’s fine. It happened. It is part of my experience.
If I or anyone else can learn from it that seems appropriate to me.

It’s kind of You to take an interest. :1:
July 21, 2019 at 14:40
(Aquarius) Admiral Hill
Seeing some recurring themes here so thank you everyone for your insight.

Obviously the manner that the Saturn Return will manifest would do with sign and house placement, and it´s aspects, I imagine but as was said here, it´s not all a tragedy.

I think the sort of change Saturn can bring feels a tragedy up front, but slowly later reveals to show inner strength and what you gained from the trial.

When studying the biography of Alexander Hamilton and Thomas Jefferson, a major turning point in their lives was the Saturn return, which both got married and wanted to settle down. This lead me to study Saturn return and wanting to settle down and set roots is a very common theme, but how it manifests seems particular to everyone´s planetary layout. The Revolutionary War also found both of them shortly after and during their returns also.

I like reading everyone´s experience because it helps me see the patterns. I´m half way into 29 now, and Saturn is rolling back - it hit my Saturn for the second time and will come back over it sometime next year I think? For the third time. So I´m just waiting to see how much more extreme this can get.

I´m not sure when a Saturn return begins? Is it when it enters the sign/house? Within a certain orb?

At 27 like a switch I lost energy, not sure why. But the biggest theme that became invasive and is still going on right now is "what the fuck am I doing with my life?" - before this, working, achieving, climbing mountains was easy and I didn´t even attribute the core of myself to it, I just went and took action over and over. Now, to simply apply myself is exhausting, and it´s all turned hard inward.

...and only half way through. I hope I don´t become comfortable with some radical ideas like tossing out half a million dollars because I don´t give a shit anymore, things like this.
July 21, 2019 at 15:02
Thanks for Your thoughts.

I have chosen to look upon it as an opportunity to completely reinvent myself as I see fit.

What else can I do ? Cry about it?
I do a bit but know that won’t get me anywhere.

I will admit it is slow going. Lot’s of family obligations ( which I am happy to do) have impeded my self focus.

Saturn must be messing with me somehow.
Have to look more closely into it.
July 21, 2019 at 15:26
(Aquarius) Admiral Hill » Iceblu333
I went and dug through tracked events I had, and it was not exactly then when I had my birthday, but 8 months from it, September. A lot of travelling was going on right after my birthday for those 8th months. I changed my job 2 times, and I moved 2 times, then was offered another job across the country and another move (number 3) was involved and this is when I was depleted.

And it was like hitting a brick wall.
July 21, 2019 at 15:33
Thank You for the information.

I keep meaning to investigate the fire astrologically.

I should have added it happened around 10 pm
February 10th 2019.

Time is within a half hour. I was worried about my cat not the time.
July 21, 2019 at 15:38
Jupiter being a challenge for Libra ascendant is a new one to me.
Have to think about it, and thank You very much once again. :27:
July 21, 2019 at 15:41
(Aquarius) Admiral Hill » Iceblu333
30 days = No
30+ Days = Yes
July 21, 2019 at 23:54
(Scorpio) Sqwishie
I missed mine but looking back to that date nothing comes to mind. I even scanned my social media, no triggers. I searched a long time on this because I was personally curious.

It would have been around December 20, 2014.

Could Saturn being combust impact Saturn return? It´s 4°conjunct my sun.

Also, I can only find combustion topics on Vedic sites. Is it not typically concerned with Western astrology?
July 22, 2019 at 04:04
(Leo) HeavenSent » Leo Moon
>>>Saturn return?! I got nothin’.

I had to return a model of Saturn because it didn’t come with any rings! :4:

:75:
July 22, 2019 at 04:13
(Leo) HeavenSent
I have Saturn in Aries in House II, but Rx, so it impacts House I.

My Saturn Return was not a difficult time.

I worked very, very, diligently throughout my adolescence and 20s, so maybe that´s why Saturn went easy on me... :63:

The only Saturn Return type thing happened two years alter, at age 31, when I had an out of the blue serious health issue that would have killed me had I not gotten to the hospital and had emergency surgery.

Rx Saturn is said to impact you later in life (second half)... I can attest to this.

Saturn is the Apex planet in my yod. I feel like I am being buried alive in a decades-long Saturn Return... and other things.

:94:
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »