Why am I so emotional

July 16, 2019 at 03:42 (UT/GMT)
(Gemini) lebelle
Why am I so emotional
Majority of my chart only consists of air and fire no water
I realized no matter how hard I try to hold emotions inside they end up bursting out in anger or in tears.... PUBLICLY IN FRONT OF OTHERS. Was diagnosed w depression/anxiety LMAOOOO this is sickening. I use to laugh and think how could anyone ever have such mindset but that is now me yay.

Anyway, I want to know why I take offense to every tiny small thing even when I don’t show... is this mars in virgo??

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
July 16, 2019 at 04:28
(Aries) ram_goat
several factors...

sun oppose moon

mercury square uranus

venus square mars

moon conjunct pluto

honorable mention category:

sun oppose pluto

mc contraparalell uranus

Usually I advise a lot of the kooky types in here to put down
astrology and go get professional therapy, but you could probably
get a good handle on this stuff if you just learn about it and apply yourself
and work to change it.

as with 99% of all pluto problems in here, people channel that pluto energy into
the unevolved scorpion and can´t find the dove. Got to seek out that dove pathway
with pluto energy.. google: pluto, scorpion, eagle, dove, all 4 words together.
learn to take the darkness and compulsion out of your basic impulses. elevate them to something higher.

many highly successful people are highly emotional too..

they just don´t take it to a negative place or let their emotions wreck things in their lives.

just a matter of what you do with it.
July 16, 2019 at 13:50
(Gemini) lebelle » ram_goat
i thought pluto, scorpion, eagle, dove transformation can only evolve for someone who has actual scorpio sign..
google only talks about the scorpio sign. guess im buying books now :28:
July 16, 2019 at 18:43
(Aries) ram_goat » lebelle
no, it can apply to anything scorpionic in your chart...

anything pluto related, there are always 3 ways it can go..
3 paths you can take, but you got to choose 1 then stick to it.

not just for scorpio sun. In some ways bad pluto aspects in the chart can
make you more scorpio than having a scorpio sun. OR at least more susceptible to dealing with things in that bad scorpionic way.

It´s worse with the aspects, honestly, because the sun is your general personality, difficult to hide or conceal, whereas the aspects deal with some narrow, specific part of your personality... usually hidden or able to be concealed, which makes doing the bad thing every time all the more easy.

Scorp suns get used to getting up each day and living it, so most of them come to terms with their nature early on in their lives. People with troubled scorp aspects get the dangerous luxury of being able to conceal or hide the trouble area of their personality, at least temporarily, because it is not so all encompassing as their sun is, but then later in life when those chickens come home to roost, it makes for big trouble.

like I said, in some ways the scorp sun´s got it easier, they figure it out quicker about themselves and learn to deal from a younger age..

whereas the pluto aspected people get the luxury of bullshitting themselves for years & years about things & issues, until the crisis point hits, and then it´s like an earthquake followed by a tsunami.. levels everything.

July 16, 2019 at 18:52
most of the time emotional outbursts are our wants and desires bursting forth because they are not being fulfilled. There is also a bit of immaturity mixed into it usually as well. While you read about scorpio and hopefully gain some insight, think about your wants & desires and ways to fulfill them that make you feel joyful. Fill yourself up with that and have outbursts of positive emotions at least, not the negative ones. Just a thought. That´s a big project there, but the first few steps are going to feel huge. Joyful outpourings do not leave you feeling bad or remorseful afterwards, the day after. No bad memories to linger, just good ones of how good it felt. But you have to practice. Like the old arab saying.. what happens once will never happen again, but what happens twice will surely happen a third time..

virtue requires practice in order to become habit. having and expressing balanced emotions could be considered a virtue, but not the only virtue that exists. discover virtues one at a time, in small ways, if needed. I´ll give you one aztec headress feather for each one you discover..

also, another not-arab saying: joys impregnate, sorrows bring forth

what sorrows within you bring forth these outbursts?

what is it about a situation that provokes you to negativity?

I am assuming it is negativity because it is almost unheard of for people in here to complain about how good things are going or how great their lives are going..

July 16, 2019 at 19:05
(Sagittarius) GoldenLion5
Emotion is biological. The Parasympathetic and Sympathetic Nervous system.
Technically, I´ve figured out it´s really your bodies natural reaction to stress, anxiety, and trauma.

Your thoughts control whether your emotions and nervous system get out of wack by the inner critic versus the external critic. Darting thoughts between "Am I really what they say) from the 7th house and their projections on to you, or "Am I who I believe I am) in the 1st house.

The more you stay in negative thoughts, negative emotions, and negative outcomes you spiral out of control and be emotional.

https://www.youtube.com/watch/…
YouTube
YouTube
July 16, 2019 at 19:17
(Aries) ram_goat » GoldenLion5
but regulation and control of the emotions is higher order stuff of the mind & personality..

psychotherapy is for people who need to learn,

drugs are for people who just can´t manage it any other way. for some a temporary crutch, for others, a lifelong thing.

hunger is biological too, but only mindless zombies munch on eachother when hungry. Everyone else waits till lunch and goes to the deli.. or just has a twix..
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
July 16, 2019 at 19:21
(Aries) ram_goat » ram_goat
actually this is more a card of properly regulated emotion, but it is the virtues of the temperance card that make this possible..

chariot is the "doing" of the thing...

temperance is the "capability" to do it in the first place..

Login
(Log in)
July 16, 2019 at 19:23
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user capricae, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I used to know a chick born 26th of July ‘97; very masculine but also emotional with rage in public.
July 16, 2019 at 19:25
(Aries) ram_goat » capricae
did she wear a raspberry beret?
July 16, 2019 at 20:16
(Sagittarius) GoldenLion5 » ram_goat
Yes, I had to learn to regulate my emotions, thoughts, and feelings. Yes, it his higher order. Very liberating.

Yes, we are psychotherapists in a sense teaching others.

I agree medications or self-medication is for those you aren´t ready or able to do the in depth work.

I really never learned the Tarot Much. :61:

I have played with son´s Pokemon cards when he was younger. :61: :61: :61: The Pluto Transformation. In this case Uranus in Taurus.
Login
(Log in)
July 16, 2019 at 22:20
well i have only started having these emotional outbursts after quitting my job
ever since ive noticed i couldnt be able to contain myself in front of others so i thought this was bc i was jobless and no degree but why did i quit my job in the first place? i was unhappy af idk why.
now im in the process of finally going back to work so hopefully i will be happy like before
July 16, 2019 at 23:04
maybe both things..

what I said and what you said.

just a difference in altitude/depth

or short term/long term

It´s in your chart too. I find it hard to believe you never have
a bad day even when you are employed.

I´m guessing you still have outbursts, even if right now you say you don´t
(except lately..). That part just doesn´t make sense.
July 17, 2019 at 00:39
i have no issues with employment except keeping one, but aside from that evrything is fine. im actually always the upbeat positive one they see
so i dont know what youre seeing
July 17, 2019 at 01:25
(Pisces) fishscales
Do what this guy´s doing, it´ll balance you out

https://youtu.be/StEUbgEf6Oc
YouTube
YouTube
July 17, 2019 at 03:24
I´m just going by what the chart shows...

If the chart is not to be believed, then what are we all doing here?
September 11, 2019 at 00:25
(Virgo) VampiricVirgo
yup, you definitely need a therapist.
September 11, 2019 at 04:14
(Pisces) fishscales
Call Quentin, he´ll be able to help

867-5309

No shit that´s Jenny.. Hold on...
September 11, 2019 at 04:26
(Aquarius) Leo Moon » VampiricVirgo
I just can’t see that word therapist without
Seeing. The rapist.
September 11, 2019 at 12:21
(Pisces) fishscales » Leo Moon
:61: :61:
September 11, 2019 at 12:38
(Sagittarius) GoldenLion5 » Leo Moon
Therapy? Just call up Jim Bob from the Waltons.
Login
(Log in)
September 11, 2019 at 12:48
(Pisces) fishscales » GoldenLion5
Wow Jim Bob doesn´t actually get the girl until almost the end of the video.. I was starting to get worried... All he does before that is talk to his mom and get beat up... Could´ve turned out really badly...

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2019
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »