Saturn Return

July 10, 2019 at 17:38 (UT/GMT)
(Cancer) MuCancri
Saturn Return
I just wanted to get a more in depth understanding about Saturn returns. So far, I’ve come to understand that this is a period in which one undergoes a process of solidifying what one has learned in the past quarter of their life and a repaying of karmic debt. I’m still very curious as to what the energy of Saturn Return consists of. I’d love your inputs !

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
July 10, 2019 at 20:30
(Scorpio) Angelina
As I am 31, I already had saturn return:) And it just felt like finally becoming a grown up. I couldn´t say, that life have changed a lot.
More stability came into my life. As before 29 I was jumping from one thing to another with no order, later I finally understood what I want in all areas: job, love, family, home, friends. Before saturn return I used to think a lot "what others will say if I will act like it". After a return it became unimportant how do I look for others. Before 29 I didn´t need my own home, later it became very important.
But I wouldn´t say, that it turned my life upside down- definitely not. And only after 30th birthday I´ve looked back and understood what have changed (my return had to come 28,5 years as far as I remember). So it took almost 2 years for changes to settle. But mostly of my friends had crisis at that age gap: 28-30 years. Mostly had depression highlights. Some of them changed even physically at that time. :63:
July 10, 2019 at 20:34
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
In my Saturn in Taurus return in 2000, I don´t remember having much karmic situations. It was when I started three different jobs, and the third one ended up being long-term. And I also got a lot of gifts, new beginnings, met new people, got married.

Really Saturn in Aries was a bit rougher.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »