Neptune in houses

July 9, 2019 at 13:31 (UT/GMT)
(Pisces) N_thecat
Neptune in houses
I am interested how do you interpret a place in your chart where your Neptune sits - placed in any of the tvelve houses.What is the meaning of Neptune in 2nd/4th,9th or 10th house?

I have Neptune in 6th house and I still don´t know what does it really mean.I associate that 6th house with work but can´t see how it is reflected in reality.

I know a person with Neptune in Scorpio in 8th house - that person suffers from schizophrenia.

Heard too that Neptune in 2nd house can bring trouble in financial matters - person with that placement has no head for finances/business,but I don´t know if it´s true or not.

What are your observations - how do you see Neptune in houses?

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2
Sort posts:
July 9, 2019 at 14:52
(Aquarius) Leo Moon
Neptune is dreamy and delusional but also imaginative and inspired.

Like everything else it has positive and negative elements.

I have Neptune in my 2nd house inScorpio.

When I was a teen I thought money was the root of all evil.
I realized it is just a symbolic tool as I got older and considered it more.
I do have to discipline myself to keep my finances in line.
I also have made a few inspired investments that paid off nicely.
Perhaps Neptune energy gave me insight.

6th house is work , daily routine, health and I think I read small pets.
I am far from an expert in this.

So Neptune can create delusions , but can also inspire imagination and deep spiritual energy.
July 9, 2019 at 15:30
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user goldenlion32, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Neptune in Sagittarius in the 5th house tends to be seeing through the belief systems, theories, concepts, and ideas of social media, publishing, informational products. (Political, Spiritual, Religious, Philosophies).
July 9, 2019 at 17:09
(Libra) leorising
I read that in the house where we have neptune we must walk like a car in foggy day, turn on the headlight and go slowly, if you put the light at the maximum you can not see anything, you have to find a middle ground and take it easy. I have neptune in the house 5/6 in capricorn, I feel a bit of it in both houses
July 9, 2019 at 17:10
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » goldenlion32
System message: Post has been written by user Snm Str, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
In the fifth house, Neptune´s Sagittarius is very disappointing in their love affair. Ideally a very excited and disappointed person. Or 5. The landlord was disappointed that he could blame the other side.
July 9, 2019 at 17:47
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Snm Str
System message: Post has been written by user goldenlion32, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Yes, that is one angle and dimension. This was more about my Rahu Mahadasha from Saturn in Capricorn until Saturn in Virgo in North Node Aquarius to North node Aquarius in 2009. Jupiter Mahadasha is a whole new level and deals with higher consciousness and squaring Neptune in Pisces dissolving boundaries and exposing the truth. It depends on where you are in your soul intentions. Since we all have different ones.

One of the lessons I´ve learned in this time frame is the differences in Neptune in Scorpio and Neptune in Capricorn. They have more to do with belief systems, where your born, conditioning of society, culture, religious/spiritual, philosophical, and psychological perspectives.

Neptune in Sagittarius also has to with my talents, gifts, in graphic arts, photography, film, writing novels and poetry.

Neptune is your video´s online, camera, movies, film, television.

Sth house entertainment.

From living in Michigan we´re rich in the Entertainment Industry.

Pisces and Sagittarius ruled by Jupiter and expands into the music, festivals, art shows, cars shows, and you can see how much Michigan does.

Disappointing in love affairs in the sense with Mars in Scorpio and Jupiter in Scorpio the difference between friend and romantic partners, and separating that energy, basically having to learn the masculine and feminine point of view about sexuality, see from both sides of the fence. Hearing all my masculine friends speak about the feminine and seeing their point of view how women wound them and being advocate for men when you hear a lot of feminine bashing men in 2019 in the feminist perspectives and blaming the masculine for their behavior, emotional, mental, spiritual, physical, behavior.

As you suggested the masculine and feminine blaming the other side, instead of taking 100% responsibility for their part. The false belief system the masculine are to blame for the way the feminine reacts and plays just as many mind games as the masculine.

The mixed messages and disappointment the feminine and masculine find informational products out there on various platforms.

I´m sure in my Saturn Mhadahsha, I will learn another dimension of Neptune in Sagittarius.

I think some of it, is I just exited Uranus in Pisces from 2003-2011 square Neptune in Sagittarius, Pisces in Chiron Square Neptune in Sagittarius and along with Neptune in Pisces. It´s more been about Neptune all the way breaking through a lot of illusions of the world at face value.

July 9, 2019 at 18:08
(Aquarius) Amdash
I have Neptune in the second house which is Neptune in Capricorn. That is the house that deals with money and for me on my end I usually think of dreamy success based on an amount of large funds that come from my own creative endeavors, be it from my art or from being in/with business partners music related area.

I actually feel like I’m getting there, the problem is I’m just always so much of a Worry wart. Which is also in my chart, because I’m scared of the rug just been pulled out from under me when things are good.

But I also have Uranus in this House as well which also deals me a really bad hand with managing money. I think both of them actually do a bad job, because ever since June showed up I’ve had to have some serious issues with money, so I’ve had to do some cutbacks and it got really bad.

Also being an Aquarius and also having my Leo in the tenth house also square my sunsign, I think I can be a little bit, (and this is every fixed sign ) stubborn into changing, because I find that I usually just let myself ride it through which granted has had its bad moments too but I always feel like it’s better somehow.
July 9, 2019 at 19:19
(Sagittarius) Steve Guesshow
It is hard to define what Neptune exactly is, especially what he does in all houses. Neptune somehow make things blurry, fuzzy, without fixed boundaries. Neptune in house can show us, in which life situations we lie to ourselves, where we are tricked, where we believe blindly, where we cannot see things how they really are but how we want them to be. Where we dream. But also where we can see wider context, where we can feel connection with all existence.
Neptune in 6th house can make such a laziness, reluctance to deal with everyday life order, responsibilities... your cleaning style could be very laid-back. It can also make blurry, unclear health problems, fragile psyche. It tells you that you must take your everyday life in your hands, you cannot rely on idea that somehow it happens. You have to make your look on your life duties, responsibilities more wide, complex, you have to find out that "matter is not everything" and "I cannot control everything". But horoscope is complex thing and Neptune is only one part....
July 10, 2019 at 01:16
(Pisces) fishscales » Leo Moon
"I also have made a few inspired investments that paid off nicely.
Perhaps Neptune energy gave me insight."

As well as the inspiration, most likely.

I have this placement too, can relate to alot of what you said.
July 10, 2019 at 08:53
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
I interpret equal-house which means often a different tenth house, some :176: :159: with Neptune elevated between 7th and twelfth house in this sight´s Celebrity Astro Search Engine might give you an insight that is concrete and indisputable! :44:
July 10, 2019 at 10:17
(Pisces) IleneTs
Neptune and also Uranus and Pluto are generation planets.

They play an important role when they are connected with personal planets in your birthchart such as :151: :152: :153: :154: :155: and more or less with :156: or :157:.

As you only have :159: :194: :156: of these planets, the influence of Neptune will be not so strong for you.
But because you are Pisces you will have a naturel feeling with Neptune.

Pluto en Uranus are playing a much bigger role for you as Pluto is connected with your Moon ( :160: :191: :152:) and Uranus with your Sun. ( :199: :194: :151:)
July 10, 2019 at 11:18
(Pisces) N_thecat » Amdash
Thanks for your reply.I was always wondering how that Neptune can look in 2nd house.Your description of Uranus in that house is interesting.Two planets I see as different,untypical.I imagine how it works have them both in one house.
July 10, 2019 at 12:16
(Pisces) N_thecat » IleneTs
>"Neptune and also Uranus and Pluto are generation planets."

I know :1:

>"But because you are Pisces you will have a naturel feeling with Neptune."

I agree with that :3:

>"Pluto is connected with your Moon ( :160: :191: :152:)"

Impossible to be unaware of that - feelings are so intense there.

But this :

and Uranus with your Sun. ( :199: :194: :151:).

Worries me so much.I am afraid of Uranus with my Sun.How do you see that square? There is ofc Saturn too.What can give Uranus in connection with Sun? How can it work?
July 10, 2019 at 12:47
(Pisces) IleneTs » N_thecat
The Sun square Uranus / Saturn means (depending on the rest of the horoscope) that you don´t like authority because you need to give structure to things yourself, so that you can apply your own originality.

In other words, you prefer to set your own limits.

(your photo with glasses is a good example of a Sun / Uranus aspect :5: :29:)
July 10, 2019 at 22:54
"The Sun square Uranus/ Saturn means (depending on the rest of the horoscope) that you don´t like authority because you need to give structure to things yourself, so that you can apply your own originality."

That´s true, I agree with you.I´ve always had problems with authority.Now as an older person ofc less, but that still happens.Especially when that authority is imposed from the top down.My Saturn conjunct Uranus in 5th house wants to see/make all from the beginning and "the best way is my own way" :1:.

I know I made topic about Neptune, so why that Uranus here...I write about Uranus because I believe that Uranus has a lot to say in subject like work and rules in my life.I have Saturn in 5th house and Uranus at the end of 5th, which by some astrologers is interpreted in next house - so here in 6th house, where my Neptune sits.6th house tells about work and I´ve always had specific attitude to work - I hate working "nine to five", sitting at one place and doing the same things every day over and over again.I like to move,change places/work in different places and at different times.Uranus is a rebel?So I am rebel at work and want to break rules because I want to make my own rules - in the ruins of old make/create something new/different.This is how - in my eyes - "work" of Saturn and Uranus in conjunction can look.And I am sure that Uranus affects my 6th house. I hate strict rules in lots of workplaces and I adopt them with difficulty. I hated that at school too and till now system is my enemy a bit :3: So I am a self-employed and that choice gives me freedom (Uranus vibes),above all in mental dimension.My work must be creative,changeable and should use technology - that´s how I see mix of Uranus and Neptune vibes in my 6th house.

With my Neptune in 6th house I like/prefer art and medical professions.I am interested in movies/music/dance/painting/graphics/media.Using a technology, what´s the obvious thing today,but I see that as Uranus traits.
July 11, 2019 at 00:33
(Leo) Sunnyshadow
3rd house for me. What I´ve read is pretty accurate. Trouble concentrating on what I consider boring details, paperwork, etc. More abstract things interest me. Poetic and artistic, I used to be more so. The 9-5 life has kinda sucked the inspiration out of me I think. I used to play guitar, write music and just write in general. Another funny thing is this placement is supposed to be good for having aliases or nicknames. Sure enough I had several nicknames growing up and one stuck. People still call me by my nickname half the time
July 11, 2019 at 09:53
(Pisces) N_thecat » Sunnyshadow
>"3rd house for me."

3rd house is not so popular, often overlooked in interpretions, so thanks for your insight - it´s nice to know how that Neptune works in 3rd house.
July 11, 2019 at 13:08
Thanks Nola_la for all the information you gave, nice to read how you recognize the energy of the planets. :15:

I agree that a planet so close to a Cusp also works in the next house, except when the planet goes retrograde or when the birthtime is incorrect.
July 11, 2019 at 13:33
(Scorpio) MelodicBlu
Interessting..
I have Neptune in my 11th house, this means that the friends i have are spiritual people, but also people who tend to have addictions. this is very true. Most people who entered my life, all had a form of addiction, most of them were addicted to drugs. It can also represent that i should be careful with trusting my friends, i dont know where i once found it but there was something with me having a possible death due to being in a car of someone that is under the influence of drugs or stimulants. but yeh, in my opinion Neptune ahds a double meaning, in my case it brings spiritual, artistic and sensitive friends, or delusional and addicted friends. both of them are very true
July 11, 2019 at 15:45
(Aquarius) Amdash » MelodicBlu
i like the ones that you attract that are spiritualistic and artistic. What I wouldn’t give to be around your type of friends so as long as they’ve got all their little addictions in check.

I have a friend of mine, who I also have a crush on, who is a Pisces who is a very strong and responsible alcoholic. And he also smokes too. But he’s extraordinarily wise in the esoteric knowledge as well as tarot and many others.

So I would definitely love to be able to attract those types of people a lot more. The spiritualistic, artistic, esoteric drawn types of people who don’t choose to be led by the social world and it’s in doctrine system.
July 11, 2019 at 15:55
(Scorpio) MelodicBlu » Amdash
What you mention here is very true, stereotypes do exist all over the place, but not all stereotypes are the definition of it. drug/alcohol addict + spirituality is something i have seen in a lot of people, tho personally i prefer people who are sober and down to earth, who are not dependant on stimulants to reach a certain state of wisdom or to sooth their innerwounds maybe.

I checked your birthchart, the ruler of your 8th is in the 3rd house, meaning that you really love talking about deep stuff, that you like to make your conversations with others have this specific psychological and spiritual vibe, aswell as your style of speaking can have a sexual/scorpionic touch to it + asc scorpio! :) i understand that bringing in these types of artistic people would make you feel at more home within this world.
I guess astro-seek is a good place to start to find likeminded people in terms of astrology and spirituality
July 11, 2019 at 21:27
>"Thanks Nola_la for all the :15:information you gave, nice to read how you recognize the energy of the planets. :15:"

IleneTs, I thank for your comment. I read a lot about astrology but in many subjects I feel like a begginer.But ofc want to know more and more and still try to improve :15:

My previous picture with sunglasses - you were right.That´s just typical me - I´ve always liked to add something different from myself to break standards :3:. Never know and wonder what causes that, but now I see these Uranus vibes and know everything :46:
July 12, 2019 at 08:55
(Scorpio) Angelina
For me Neptune is still foggy as I also am not sure how I feel its placement. Mine is in 4th and conjuncts IC. It is said, that Neptune in 4th often indicates difficult childhood, or absent of parents, problems with mother. But in my case it is absolutely vice versa. To tell the truth my Neptune placement absolutely doesn´t match my life.
July 12, 2019 at 09:09
Nola_la,

Never a dull moment, sudden insights and changes - it´s all Uranian.

I wish you a happy Uranus life. :75:
July 12, 2019 at 17:19
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user butterflies, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I have a 1st house Capricorn Neptune conjunct my Ascendant, and opposing Venus & Chiron.

For me I feel lost at times. In a fog or like I’m drowning, and I also feel very sensitive to environments at times. Honestly, I’m still learning how to really describe it. Maybe aloof? I wish I could tell you more.

As for the 6th house, maybe you have a dreamy quality or wandering mind in regards to work? I still consider myself new to astrology so take my interpretation with a grain of salt.
July 12, 2019 at 17:41
>"Never a dull moment, sudden insights and changes - it´s all Uranian."

I am ready and I am waiting for this :15:

>"I wish you a happy Uranus life. :75:"

Thank you,I believe these wishes come true :37:

For sure I´ll want to use that power of Uranus and I am convinced that my Saturn conjunct Uranus will allow me to "set these things in motion".

I want to use it (that aspect) in my artistic activity, hope that Neptune in 6th house is a good place for it.
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Capricorn Capricorn
Show calendar »