Eclipse July 2 How´s Everybody Feeling?

July 2, 2019 at 05:04 (UT/GMT)
(Aries) ram_goat
Eclipse July 2 How´s Everybody Feeling?
Past 3 years have kicked my ass... I anticipate another ass kicking this month as well.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
July 2, 2019 at 05:40
(Aries) ram_goat » Vanille
We cappie ASC´s are a morose tribe...

The Edgar Allan Poe types.

Feeling shitty myself for no particular reason.
July 2, 2019 at 06:28
(Capricorn) ~Marisa~
Last time this eclipse happened I lost a job @ gained a mate (Scorpio ?) for the next 7yrs ON THE EXACT DATE. It’s also the year i decided to go to school and shift from insurance to accounting.

Here I am again, degree in accounting (2006) but have yet to sit for the cpa. I quit a job that literally made me sick in 2/18 and got a new job 4/18. I loved it but was shockingly let go 2/19. This is shit, is it because i’m blonde that people do not LISTEN to me? My only hope is to be certified as a public accountant (cpa) and I was approved a few months ago I just need to study my life away and pass all 4 exams. Yes, I have my goal....but since February I just wander like a stray dog that is weathered and very curious to see if other realms exist ??. Or I could just study for the cpa, succeed, make awesome money, buy anything I desire (from Amazon) and then die of old age. Decisions. Desicions.
July 2, 2019 at 06:39
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user ThomasBN, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Isn´t it a new moon by chance? (The eclipse is coming on Tuesday the 16th)

Me? Having a great days, not painless, but great indeed
July 2, 2019 at 07:15
(Aries) ram_goat
Catching a lot of optimists with this thread..
July 2, 2019 at 12:28
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » ram_goat
In 2000, the Cancer Solar Eclipse and North Node Cancer, Saturn in Taurus was a great year in a lot of different ways. A lot of growth, evolution, and would have never guessed it would be important lessons for this year in another Cancer Solar Eclipse, North Node Cancer, Uranus in Taurus.

I understand karma is ending and new beginnings will arrive and of course liberating, and opening doors to new adventures, new life, and always the natural cycles of life.

Of course, this comes with high emotions, intensity, self-reflection, self-realization, and transcending the old lifestyle, thoughts, emotions, and feelings. Still there´s moments the nervous system naturally releases through tears or tough emotions. Purification and cleansing of the soul.

Good time to meditate, relax, listen to some soothing music, do some writing, art, or play some music.
July 2, 2019 at 12:32
(Libra) leorising » goldenlion32
I am feeling very easy, softly :74:
July 2, 2019 at 12:45
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » ThomasBN
System message: Post has been written by user zodicat, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Solar eclipse @ 11th deg Cancer today, lunar eclipse @ 25th deg Cancer/Capricorn on the 16th.
July 2, 2019 at 12:54
(Scorpio) SpaceChild
I feel oddly optimistic and inspired. Lol.
July 2, 2019 at 13:11
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » leorising
Right now, I feel like taking a nap. :61: :61: :61: Sleeping in the 12th house during the eclipse. Sounds about right.
July 2, 2019 at 13:55
(Libra) leorising » goldenlion32
here in bahia is holyday today : day of independence of bahia!
July 2, 2019 at 17:58
(Scorpio) ancient_astrology
<<I anticipate another ass kicking this month as well>>

You never told me that you and lebelle were into that. Any pics?
July 2, 2019 at 22:30
(Pisces) fishscales » ram_goat
Catching a lot of optimists with this thread..

Not here.

Expecting eclipsical ass kicking as well.
July 2, 2019 at 23:37
(Leo) Sunnyshadow
I´m feeling pretty good so far, I think July and August are my best months for some reason. Always seem to feel pretty good this time of year. Jan, Feb, Mar is when I start questioning the meaning of life :61: got some pretty good news today too, noting major, but it put me in a gooder mood
July 11, 2019 at 10:26
(Leo) HeavenSent
How did the July 2 eclipse end up going for you? Hopefully it underdelivered, in terms of the expected whammy. The July 16th one is supposed to me mostly kinder... [holds breath]
July 11, 2019 at 11:06
(Aquarius) Amdash
Honestly I was really feeling it before the July 2nd Which I believe was the shadow period. But during the beginning I did kind of cut my thumb, and I almost hurt somebody else when I came to operating heavy equipment. So that says a lot.

Things around the house are piling up, All while other things are just getting stacked onto it.

So yeah, it’s kind of sucking.
July 11, 2019 at 17:02
(Aries) ram_goat » HeavenSent
Thankfully underdelivered at this point... whew...

After the last few years, I feel for anyone who´s got the bad placements this time around.
July 12, 2019 at 02:02
(Leo) HeavenSent » ram_goat
Yep, I hear you.

[For me it delivered an upsetting, deeply demoralizing blow from left field, then the next day unexpected good news, encouragement from out of the blue that lifted my spirits by a mile). So that was interesting. Was grateful for the positive counter-blast].

Bracing for the next one.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »