Am I villain?

June 26, 2019 at 15:50 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user MarvinReal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

Am I villain?
Answer me if you can.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
June 26, 2019 at 16:09
(Aquarius) Leo Moon
No......you’re the straight man!
June 26, 2019 at 17:56
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
Wonderful Psychologist I studied along the way was Phil Zimbardo, who taugh me in North Node Libra/South Node Aries and Saturn in Scorpio is it´s our perception of someone who makes them the Villain or Hero in our experience. We can get lost in the illusion someone is trying to hurt us, or everyone is against us, or someone or a lot of people in a group want to harm us.

He brings up one of the most important life lessons in our lives as what we believe is what we project on to the world around us, the people around us, and often even with Social Groups for example: Vedic, Christian, New Age et. over there on the other side of the fence, they´re the evil one´s or the Villain or on our side of the fence they are the good and wonderful, and doing the right thing.

And one of the things Introverts have to do is get over the idea the dominate Extrovert is the Villain.

Susan Cain, wrote the, "Quiet Introvert", and she brought to light Introverts were being bullied in society because they weren´t dominate Extroverts.

Being INFJ, Saturn in Scorpio was when I decided to hang out with a bunch of ESTJ´s and ENTJ´s, and they´re about the biggest Villain´s in an Introverts experience. But what is this I was doing? Fear Exposure. And so when you sit with what your afraid of for a few years, you understand it´s your perception of them. It´s your fears and so they purposely put me through every fear there is in becoming a leader. And the more I stood the challenge, the tests, and stuck around, I earned their trust and respect.

When you believe someone is the Villain, you really have to look at what you believe. Why do you believe someone´s a Villain? Why are they Good or Evil in your eyes? What your prejudices, discrimination against some one else? Is it really about them?

One of the keys I learned in life is those Libra, Capricorn´s, Aries, and Cancers are all the Villain´s in my younger experience, but to succeed, the higher awakening or consciousness was facing my Giants.

In Saturn in Libra and North Node Capricorn/South Node Cancer, I was watching this video over and over again, because it´s really the truth about the illusion we create when we see someone as the Villain, and have to face every giant that comes your way in any shape of form.

Can I get away from the Cardinal Cross? According to my astrological chart, the answers is no. It´s being a football player every day in life and keeping going until I make it the end zone and succeed time after time.

In Saturn in Scorpio, Uranus in Aries, North Node Scorpio, I met a foot ball player who played for Bear Bryant. One of the most fascinating moments of my life when he saw the potential in me to succeed.

Really, we´re our worst enemy ourselves. The True Villain in the experience, is always yourself by what you believe, how you perceive, and what you want to achieve.

The biggest soul lesson is Facing Your Giants!

https://www.youtube.com/watch/…
YouTube
YouTube
June 26, 2019 at 19:05
(Capricorn) ShriSaiganeshE-jyotish
Scorpio asc magnetic, secretive, suspicious, sentimental, sarcastic, passionate;
growth-riches through jup-mars scorpio asc through forensic aptitudes n such advisory projects;

sun-venus debilated virgo 10th, charismatic leadership, self-centred;
venus lord 11th negating to 10th, negating relationships-friendships;
debilated venus combust sun needing zinc supplements;

ketu-separative SNode cap 2nd, ambitious, hardworking, sharp speech,
detachment from family-finances;

sat-mer-moon objective libra 11th, aptitude for public relations, law-justice, calculative, prone to stormy anger when provoked;

hope these random descriptions enable pick, reflect, integrate,
share how true-insightful;

would have read your chart earlier, while forum history negates surprisingly?

wishing well, do ack,

kshantaram
June 26, 2019 at 19:31
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » ShriSaiganeshE-jyotish
System message: Post has been written by user MarvinReal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Thanks friend, Tropical zodiac´ interpreation of my natal chart is always welcome from fellow-siderealist.

Also, I appreciate that you have mentioned a concept of "mutual reception" between my Venus and Mercury in my Tropical chart. That M.R. is not present in sidereal position, but dignity is seen by these two planets anyway. Just both Leo and Virgo are not good places for Venus. Same like tropical Libra for Mercury is kind of mixing emotions with a reason, further more with the Moon conjunct.
June 26, 2019 at 19:59
(Gemini) pneumadeux » goldenlion32
Absolutely love this, GoldenLion.

From my point of view, all of us, every one, is an Enemy or a Villain to someone.

And isn´t that a flip on what we prefer to think of ourselves?

But it isn´t any less true.
June 26, 2019 at 20:47
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
Thank you everyone for your opinions on me.. But I would like to hear also those who think that I am a horrible villain to show them that I am even worse than their nightmares.
:21: :47: :21:
June 26, 2019 at 22:42
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » pneumadeux
Yes. I am usually the villian or hero at the same time depending on who is standing in front of me. Usually amounts to their emotional wounds from the past and people project on to me from that experience. I carry the same harmonics or archetype energy so of course I must be bad. It is kind of like saying all brunette and green eyes girls are bad because maybe one stole money from the bank. I have good video to post tomorrow that I really love that gets to the point
June 27, 2019 at 00:09
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
Mercury is void of course most of today and stationary :153: which you were born with is weird enough by itself!
The true ruler of :177: has been suggested to be planet Eris in the Twenty-First century. Eris is the mother of a number of mythic monsters! :14: :8: :21:
June 27, 2019 at 10:43
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » pneumadeux
This is what most people don´t realize they´re doing in society in various different ways not just about skin color. But we can even see it in Astrology when someone says, all those Aries are bad people, or all those Capricorns are bad people. We have a bad experience with someone and we project that everyone else similar in our experience must be bad as well.

Really love this Experiment, and this women who went around into Business´s and taught how prejudice and discriminating people are in relationships.

We can do this with social classes, cultures, age groups, intelligence, fashion, brands, and even personality types.

I see this happening on every platform where someone different is bad because of belief systems.

YouTube
YouTube
June 27, 2019 at 22:20
(Leo) HeavenSent » MarvinReal
Re: Venus in Virgo

It´s true that this is far from being the most exalted and luxurious placement for Venus, and will rarely bring riches, and can put a real damper on affairs of the heart.

That said, as I have that placement, I can speak from experience that Venus in Virgo does actually have a few plus sides. Here are a few that I can share:

- Venus in Virgo is the designer´s placement par excellence (especially in the work house, career house, or V House)
- Venus in Virgo is an enviable position for an art critic, dance critic, etc.
- You will have above average luck when it comes to thrift shop finds. I get all -- and I mean ALL -- of my clothes at thrift shops, and usually pay 50 cents for my clothing items, and other times nothing, as I get the clothes free in exchange for volunteer work. People compliment me on my good taste, and the quality of my clothes. I never buy retail, and never have to.
- You will acquire at least one true blue Virgo friend, who will be devoted and caring
- You will be prudent and cautious in romance; you´ll be unlikely to take heedless risks
- You are likely to have friends in healthcare spheres

Note that I have a natal Venus-Jupiter conjunction, so that imbues my Venus with luck and expansion; nevertheless, they are in VI, which reasserts the sobering effect of Venus in Virgo. I´d be interested in the perspective and experiences of other Venus in Virgo people...

@MarvinReal, I am wondering why you say Leo is not a good home for Venus? Are you thinking of ego and vanity issues?
June 28, 2019 at 00:47
(Gemini) beep
no youre a superhero
June 28, 2019 at 06:50
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » beep
=====
I prefer to be a villain. Superhero has too much responsibility to the commoners and folks like you. :35:
June 28, 2019 at 07:17
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » HeavenSent
=====
What means true blue Virgo friend?

So you can describe how do you getting luxury clothes from charity shop, or second hand store, and street markets, because it is not my experience to get anything high quality for free. I am a donator. Right now I have two big bags of unwanted clothes ready, so I must find out the nearest collection point. Or I will postpone it and procrastinate a bit longer.
June 28, 2019 at 07:25
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » IIyyaarr13
=====
I am sure you already heard about Farout and FarFarOut and want to share your extensive experience.
https://forum.astro-seek.com/topic/…
June 28, 2019 at 10:23
(Gemini) beep » MarvinReal
What the...
Villains have just as much responsibilities to work into all the planning and organizing, ugh so exhausting omgggg
You may be determined and INSPIRED ?? to ruin lives but do you have proper skill to use as true villain....

Answer is no.
June 28, 2019 at 18:17
(Leo) HeavenSent » MarvinReal
@ MarvinReal

A Virgo friend will tend to be there for you when you really need them, they will give selflessly of themselves, provide healthcare if needed, and are always dedicated and reliable. Virgo concern and care can literally be medicine for a Pisces in distress. (Remember, they are in a polar binary. While they are fundamental opposites, each can give the other what it lacks. For example, in a partnership, Virgo can build the business, but Pisces will create the marketing campaign.)

Sure -- here´s how the free expensive clothes works: I, strangely, find myself at this time in my life a total pauper, yet working morning til night seven days a week, but with literally no monetary income (not by choice), and at the same time, oddly enough in a community that happens to be made of wealthy /comfortable + socially-minded inhabitants. The result is that local charities, etc. are abundantly supported by donations. And a lot of expensive clothes are donated nearly new. My favorite charity-run thrift shop has so many overflowing racks of donated clothes, that an entire section is labeled 50 cents, just to get rid of the stuff. I get almost all my clothes from there. Another thrift shop has a system where you can volunteer hours of labor in exchange for store credit. I am able to get groceries, and other things there. All my life, I´ve just been blessed to find valuable Venusian things for a song. I never brag about it, by the way. I was just providing the example, to illustrate one potential facet of the Virgo in Venus placement. Venus in Virgo makes you humble. But as a Leo Sun, I have pride, and reliably finding beautiful treasures for next to nothing is a shot of joy, and a little boost of self-esteem. People often compliment my taste, and clothes. They think I have money, but I always blurt out that they are second-hand finds - my Aries Moon makes me a compulsive truth-teller.

I, too, donate and volunteer. My life is centered on community service. VI House Stellium in Virgo. Nuff said!
July 19, 2019 at 10:41
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » HeavenSent
=====
You should really became a nun. Maybe we´ll serve in the same temple. I am very close to complete denial of astrology, my disbelief in it is returning again. Everything what works in it is possible to explain by chance and natural factors. Like if parts of my life was a fog and happened to someone else I can´t believe in my past and unable to reconcile with myself for the present time.
July 19, 2019 at 16:44
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
Are you a villain? I think the only opinion that counts is yourself.
July 19, 2019 at 18:16
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » goldenlion32
=====
I agree. Thank you. Many people from this website consider me being a horrible villain despite knowing nothing about me, or perhaps they thinking they know, but know nothing and I don´t really care anyway, because they don´t deserve in the first place. True villain should be selfish and focused on his own well, so I am learning to do that better than I done ever before. It´s necessary education too. :>
July 19, 2019 at 20:16
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » MarvinReal
I think this part of life understanding some people will see you as the Villain while others will see you as the Hero at the same time. It´s kind of weird experience we must go through in the 12th/6th house axis and stop projecting someone means ill well or has negative intentions or motivations. My mentor taught me in North Node Capricorn/South Node Cancer and Saturn in Libra, to always greet everyone with trust, love, dignity, and respect.

What we´ve been taught in society is too greet each other with mistrust, suspicion, assume, conclude, and think out of our emotional and mental wounds the masculine and feminine want to harm us.

With my Saturn in Taurus and Moon in Taurus and Venus in Scorpio, Mars in Scorpio, and Jupiter in Scorpio my first wounding was in Uranus in Libra, Libra Pluto, and Aries in Chiron by a Saturn in Scorpio and my grandmother was another one who was completely different, so I learned the negative and positive at the same time of Saturn in Scorpio. One was in the dove stage while the other Scorpionic.

Really in my own healing I have to had to make peace with both opposite ends of the opposition and understand one is the Solar Plexus (Aries/Scorpio), While the other is Taurus/Libra the heart chakra.

And so we all learn to balance the opposite ends of the axis. No one is exempt in Uranus in Taurus.

One is the way we bounce on the earth, create, co-create, fight, argue, and in my life experience this was all about lower consciousness and never moving up into the heart chakra. Which is really where it´s all at in choosing to liberate everyone and find inner peace.

We can never live in the fear based reality forever and must learn you can´t have one foot in fear and one foot in love. Everyone must rise above into the love and walk in unity, peace, and harmony of Libra. The Psychology of listening, which often we don´t do well as the masculine and feminine.

We are often fast to speak, judge, ridicule, fault find, be the negative critic, be little, and minimize the water signs emotions of Pisces, Scorpio, and Cancer.

Rarely do they know they harm one another with words. Taurus is all about forgiveness, compassion, empathy, and understanding.

In my Aries in Chiron Return right now this is the only answer for me no matter who I meet and I always have my mentors wisdom in my soul along with all the other one´s I´ve had in life.

You have to liberate yourself from other people´s opinions, point of view, and regardless of what they believe find your own inner peace.
September 29, 2019 at 08:37
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » goldenlion32
=====
I forgot to reply on this. Many thanks for your thoughts. Especially that freedom focused and inner peace suggestions. :1: :74:
September 29, 2019 at 09:43
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » MarvinReal
No problem!
September 29, 2019 at 16:48
(Taurus) nutelina » ShriSaiganeshE-jyotish
I´d sure want to know what that lawsuit was about Marvin :3: :30:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar