Retrograde planets

June 25, 2019 at 21:31 (UT/GMT)
(Cancer) MuCancri
Retrograde planets
When a person has retrograde planets in their chart, does that mean a person would have to work harder at releasing the energies of the placements.
Ex. I have Jupiter ( In Sag/3rd House )
Saturn ( in Pisces/6th house )
Uranus & Neptune ( in Capricorn/ 4th House)
Pluto ( In Scorpio/ 2nd House )

Would for example, I need to dedicate more energy when it comes to managing finances and impulsive spending when it come to my Pluto in 2nd?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
June 25, 2019 at 22:59
(Pisces) fishscales
I don´t think it´s a matter of working harder to manifest the energies of the placements, I think it´s that the energy of the placements manifest in a more internal way.

For example, you have Saturn in the 6th house, meaning you probably have a serious attitude about work and/or health. However, this seriousness may not be worn on your sleeve for all to see; it may be a more internal, private seriousness that you are aware of yourself and don´t actively display to others.

Jupiter in the third can indicate an abundance of communication. Jupiter retrograde in the third could indicate an abundance of communication with yourself: someone who thinks alot, or may even keep a journal.
June 25, 2019 at 23:30
(Cancer) MuCancri » fishscales
Okay, that makes a lot of sense. It’s like the energies are turned inward towards the self.
June 25, 2019 at 23:39
(Pisces) fishscales » MuCancri
"It’s like the energies are turned inward towards the self."

That how I see it, yeah.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »