Hypochondria & Asrology

June 25, 2019 at 07:22 (UT/GMT)
(Cancer) MuCancri
Hypochondria & Asrology
Hello, I just was curious about any placements that may suggest paranoia or hypochondriac tendencies? I am always afraid of catching some kind of disease. It seems that I’m hyper aware of my body. Noticing even the subtlest of changes. I feel that I’m a hypochondriac, as I’ve been dealing with issues of these sorts since I was a kid. I’d be grateful for any insight
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
June 25, 2019 at 12:30
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » stigmí
It´s not a matter if you´re a hypochondriac. Usually the Virgo/Pisces axis deals with these types of issues with Medical or Mental Health.
June 25, 2019 at 12:39
(Gemini) pneumadeux
The 6th house rules health.

You have Saturn, the planet of learning through restriction...in the 6th.

What´s more, it´s in emotionally sensitive Pisces, AND that Saturn is in opposition to your assertive, driving Mars, which is in the 12th house of the subconscious.

All of this is a recipe for hypochondriasis — in a person who is NOT self-aware. :)

In other words, despite your placements, you can avoid this.

Transcend your limiting Saturn into one of self-discipline. Be mindful of your health rather than myopic about disease. Attract what you want to focus on by mindfully eating well, resting fully, hydrating, and maintaining regular activity.
June 25, 2019 at 20:40
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user MarvinReal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Hi MuCancri,

I do agree with most of what others already mentioned here.

My notes below are you-specific. Some descriptions are for generic, only similar to your ones.

Mars-Saturn "opposition" is often seen in struggled individuals, energy and willpower wasting. Unfriendly lords can, however, find mutually beneficial controlled life source, if consciously trained so.

On the contrary, Mars-Saturn if it would be in "conjunct" endorse longevity and stubborn persistence throughout extended lifespan. Such persons are also excessively worried about health and body, but they do surviving much longer, even in case of unhealthy habits.

Moon conjunct Jupiter tendencies towards lazy and less efforts, but generally happy life and positive attention.

Moon-Jupiter could cause remiss or procrastination, the same for Moon-Saturn.

Mental health issues triggered by external factors. Birth chart only propensity. Partly could be karmic debt, habits from past lives.

Old-Egyptian rules says that your life will be ended at around of 48yo plus-minus few years. It is actually lucky one and blessed because having supporting planets elsewhere than they were during birth would be ending it much earlier, at 21yo plus-minus, which you already
surpassed, because you were given that extended guarantee from above.

Personally, when I was at age 23 myself, and especially throughout childhood, I was also often hypochondriac, but it disappeared the same random way like all other illnesses appeared before. I quess that you have a choice whether to give up to deep down chronic attitudes or not. With Mars-Saturn opposition you have got, excessive awareness on health and body is given. It´s in 12th and 6th astrological houses, but the real local space chart is 1st and 7th.
June 25, 2019 at 21:02
(Pisces) fishscales
Others made some good points, but in my opinion, what pneumadeux said is probably the centerpiece of the problem...
June 26, 2019 at 07:38
(Gemini) stigmí » goldenlion32
I have my virgo planets in 8th house and mars is top point of t square. I feel in some way like warrior, so pain is for me something natural, diseases very bother me. But what is a little related - I have obssession not about health but about death - how, when, and so on. And I never thought about it this way until i went through pluto transits to my virgo planets. It changed everything in me. I have really very darker perception of life.

But I agree that virgo/pisces and 6th/12th could bring some fears about health. I know many virgo suns and fish suns that have terribly fear of everything, not only health.
Maybe it is also possible influence pluto, saturn and mercury. Lilith in 6th or in virgo. Or combination of this.

In this case MuCancri - i think it is t-square mars+chiron -saturn -mercury+lilith.....i think it is all about some memories....
June 26, 2019 at 08:38
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » stigmí
I think it depends on what houses and placements. I know some relatives of mine worked with the Virgo Pluto, Uranus Virgo population in different ways during my life time. They worked with the developmentally disabled population and mentally impaired, so I´m familiar with different issues that occurred with the older ones.

I also have worked with a few of them when I worked as a Mental Health Manager of a AFC group home.

Fortunately, Uranus in Virgo and Virgo Pluto conjunction is only one part of the equation with this group, and there are plenty of them that perhaps didn´t have major issues, but than had addictions, alcoholism, and some were missing persons.

Really you have to look at the whole chart. A certain percentage of them did choose suicide during the Virgo Pluto, Libra Pluto, and Scorpio Pluto transits, along with Uranus in Scorpio with their Neptune in Scorpio. Usually if the had North Node Virgo/South Node Pisces, Uranus in Libra, or some with Neptune in Virgo, if they happened to be born in the right time fram when energies were shifting to have a certain combination.

Some have North Node Pisces/South Node Virgo with Virgo Pluto.

With Virgo Pluto of course Pluto takes you down into the underworld, so this would bring up fears.

As a nurse aide, I´ve notice Virgo also has a lot to do with Nervous System disorders or internal organs.

Wish I had know astrology when I was younger, but probably a good thing lol, because of the H.I.P.P.A laws not a good idea.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »