Are asteroids important?

June 24, 2019 at 17:41 (UT/GMT)
(Libra) juuulita
Are asteroids important?
Chiron, Pallas, Juno, Vesta and Ceres. I always wondering are they have same impact on us like a planets? I did some research about it but i want to read your opinions. :3:

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
June 24, 2019 at 18:15
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
The first two Magi Assoc. Magi Astrology books have nothing to do with any asteroids whatsoever at all! The third book with :164: is kind of nutty; They promised more books to come and they did not come.
After Chiron they started to give proof of the super-sexuality of Juno.
Including the asteroids we should also include the Galilean quartet of Jupiter.
Looking at heliocentric positions of Mars at Serennu asteroid ephemeris and :155: jumps about like an average asteroid.
A grand cross involving asteroid Hidalgo might give some explanation to what Stephen Craig Paddock did one evening in Las Vegas. :24:
June 24, 2019 at 18:26
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
I think some of them have an impact on your life. I do study Chiron a lot, but can really back that one up with my life story.

Nessus and Nemesis, Dejanira I think do show abusive tendencies where they may have some influence or other abusive asteroids.

Really there are so many of them, I think most of the time astrolger´s don´t want to keep adding more and more to the chart, because it´ s enough some times without them.

Especially when people give me charts to read with the a million aspects scrabbled up making it difficult to read aspects. I usually like clean charts. So I may add a few that i find important.
June 24, 2019 at 19:36
(Pisces) fishscales
They are important in the sane way that light and shadow are important in a painting.

The basic structure and subject of the painting doesn´t depend on them, but they add depth and detail.

And they never override the subject of the painting.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »