Is Jupiter presenting a Trap?

June 24, 2019 at 10:07 (UT/GMT)
(Aries) Cajun
Is Jupiter presenting a Trap?
Screening Mondays contest and the Red Sox present Jupiter smack on their Ascendant.

I will make a decision after I get off work and look at the chart further in detail. My gut is saying trap by glancing at navamsa.

Please, share your thoughts.
Have a good day.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
June 24, 2019 at 10:09
(Aries) Cajun
whoops wrong chart.

here you go

CHI VS BOS

Ever since I made a comment about the Red Sox having a short season because of Alex Cora´s nodal transits, they have been doing me dirty! hahaha
Login
(Log in)
June 24, 2019 at 10:17
(Aries) Cajun » Cajun
The Red Sox´s head coach Alex Cora.

Caveat: no birth time so can´t tie down Ascendant but really don´t need it. You can overlay the planets in signs and basically read it from Sun or Moon if not on the cusp of another sign

NOTE: his afflicted Mars. Rahu is about to eat it up but transiting Jupiter is trine his natal Jupiter in Aries.
Login
(Log in)
June 24, 2019 at 11:53
(Pisces) fishscales
Is Jupiter strong in the navamsa chart?
June 24, 2019 at 12:04
(Aries) Cajun » fishscales
Not particulary. In vedic terms actually in an enemy sign

In virgo
But that trine thats transiting now is super strong
June 24, 2019 at 12:21
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Snm Str, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I can´t say anything about it, but today there is a t-square angle in the sky, so Jupiter goes to neptune and venus at a square angle. :25:
June 24, 2019 at 12:27
(Aries) Cajun » Snm Str
Indeed glad you reminded me of this. Important since Neptune now retro
June 24, 2019 at 12:32
Also transiting Jupiter is now falling in ♍ which is the 10th house of the event chart.
May very well be a blowout by the Sox

So maybe it is Jupiter that´s been giving the Sox a boost due to the trine in Coras natal and the transit falling into the 10th bouse for the favorite since Sagittarius has been rising.

Very dynamic my brother. Lots of moving parts to assess.
June 24, 2019 at 12:37
(Aries) Cajun » Cajun
I will leave it alone because theres no value wagering on the Sox imho. Getting the chart right is one thing, playing the lines another ball game.
But I will be watching the outcome. I get excited when planets are on the cusp but learned that the event chart is just one part of the equation. Sometimes id get lucky and win then after I gathered coaches info and compared the two youd kinda get a feel as to why using the event chart exclusively wouldn´t work
June 24, 2019 at 12:52
(Pisces) fishscales » Cajun
OK so my Vedic terminology isn´t top notch... The "regular", first harmonic chart is the rasi right? And the 9th harmonic the navamsa, as far as I´m aware.

Just want to make sure I´m using the correct terminology...

With Juputer being weak in Virgo in the navamsa, and being squared by Neptune as Sinem mentioned, maybe there is something to this trap idea you suggested...

Curious: what makes you think it could be not just a win, but a blowout for the Sox?

I have no interest in betting, just find this interesting.

Many moving parts to assess, as you mentioned... Pretty fascinating for that alone.
June 24, 2019 at 12:54
(Pisces) fishscales » fishscales
Ah I just re-read.. Is Juputer in the 10th the reason you´re thinking blowout?
June 24, 2019 at 17:15
Yes Sir

Alex Coras Jupiter falls in Virgo D9 which is where transiting Jupiter is at now, which is also the 10th house
June 24, 2019 at 18:39
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » Cajun
Are you sure Jupiter is the trap or Venus? Ha ha! The T-Square in transit would indicate Venus in Gemini deceiving Jupiter with Neptune in Pisces Retrograde.
Login
(Log in)

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »