11 PARALLELS

June 24, 2019 at 04:33 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) Baylien
11 PARALLELS
I have 11 parallels is that around the norm? Also I might add no contra parallels

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
June 24, 2019 at 17:16
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
That is quite a few. It is a symptom of rapid reincarnation.
The rapid reincarnator in each family has the most control over the bases of social configurations.
June 24, 2019 at 18:25
(Scorpio) Baylien » IIyyaarr13
Hmm I´ve never heard of rapid reincarnation. Is there usually just one amongst a family ? And from the name I´m guessing they reincarnate quicker than the usual ? I´d love to hear more. I´m very interested in the reincarnation ideas!
June 25, 2019 at 04:19
(Scorpio) Baylien » IIyyaarr13
??
June 25, 2019 at 04:48
(Aries) ram_goat » Baylien
..rapid answering..
June 25, 2019 at 04:51
(Scorpio) Baylien » ram_goat
well I obviously know what that one is .... So what´s rapid reincarnation
June 25, 2019 at 15:03
(Aries) astro-flame
Not really sure what this rapid reincarnation statement is about, but I know for a fact that Magi Astrology school has tons of info on parallels, since they consider this aspect as important (if not more) as all major aspects. They even have their chart layout accommodated for displaying parallels/contra-parallels. See the picture below - the S-shaped line across the center of the chart helps to display North/South declination of a planet.

Here is their official site where you can find more info http://www.magiastrology.com/index.…
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
June 26, 2019 at 16:13
(Pisces) fishscales
Almost everyone "rapidly reincarnates" in this day and age.

The soul, (or consciousness) is so weighed down with ego, there´s nothing for it to "connect to" in the superior worlds.

It is mechanically driven to incarnate in the material world as quickly as possible, because that´s the only place it can fulfill its desires.

Madonna´s song Material Girl is both idiotic and 100% true at the same time.

Of course, the ego must also incarnate in the physical world to pay karma... which it acquires more of while in the process of fulfilling its desires.
June 10, 2021 at 06:57
(Taurus) Rosincvist » IIyyaarr13
The new default is the null-point orb for parallels, checking the M.C. as though it were exactly upper :194: the Ascendant might uncover an Easter-egg! Pardon my video-game reference!

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »