Are my dominant signs too juicy?

June 24, 2019 at 00:17 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Snm Str, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

Are my dominant signs too juicy?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
June 24, 2019 at 00:18
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Snm Str, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Why I don´t have a signature? :25:
June 24, 2019 at 01:20
(Pisces) N_thecat » Snm Str
Hahaha. I´ve seen your chart and I wanted to write something and now this...New topic :1:

What a coincidence I´ve thought about that singer Emeli Sande today and I was curious how it might look, a chart of woman with such a beautiful voice.Really, for me she has one of the most beautiful voices I´ve ever had a chance to listen.

I was convinced she must have a lot of water in her chart and I was right.

But there was something that suprises me anyway.

She has similar birth date to me and we have a lot of similar placements. What a nice and funny thing, but I am not a singer :3:

Another interesting thing...I wanted to check what gives her so great and deep voice and sensitibity.There are no surprises here : :2:

https://birthcharts.astro-seek.com/…

She has her "lights" in water signs - Sun in Pisces and Moon in Cancer.

And that Moon is just like yours - in 1st house !!!

What a lucky placement for a signer. Now I am sure of that thing (I already kind of knew) - Cancer and that Moon/lunar energy "make" the best singers.

I am sure of it. Cancer in his own place, with the best potential to get in touch with his feelings and moods. Couldn´t think of anything better for artist. This is that "special gift" that any signer could ever wish for, because being technically good is not all.So Moon in Cancer gives his owner the best connection to feelings, and having that in 1st house show how to express them (these feelings) easily in that way that others can hear it :)

And that Moon in 1st house,our Ascendant - this is the way how people see us but the way how we affect others too. So you have power of stage entertainer :1:

As I see you have Pisces signature and your Moon is very strong. Emeli Sande has Cancer signature, ofc that strong Moon and even 66% of water elements in her chart.

Do you sing or maybe...Have you ever tried singing?
June 24, 2019 at 01:30
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » N_thecat
=====
I always have new questions to ask :4: I actually like to sing, but I don´t think I have a good voice, and yet I trust the rhythm of my ears. :1: I´m obsessed with the water signs because they always leave me "idle" :1:
June 24, 2019 at 07:16
(Aries) ram_goat » Snm Str
the page says you have cancer signature...
June 24, 2019 at 09:14
(Taurus) nutelina
Hey Sinem! ? Really funny what you wrote there ? ?
June 24, 2019 at 09:15
(Taurus) nutelina
Yep Ram is right, Cancer signature.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
June 24, 2019 at 11:56
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » nutelina
=====
I was wondering about the part with the question mark.
June 24, 2019 at 11:57
=====
What is the meaning of the cardinal sign or what is your opinion about dominant signs?
June 24, 2019 at 12:13
(Taurus) nutelina » Snm Str
But do you mean like watery? Water signs? Juice is from fruit..
June 24, 2019 at 12:16
It´s based on the seasons, Aries beginning of Spring but Capricorn end of winter.. This is odd.

"There´s one in each element, beginning with fiery Aries in spring, and ending with earthy Capricorn in winter. What follows is the rhythm of the season, since after initiation comes the flowering (fixed signs), and then disseminating (mutable signs).

Cardinal signs have a strong will for setting things in motion. In the natural chart, each quadrant is kicked off with a cardinal sign, starting with Aries at the Ascendant."

https://www.liveabout.com/cardinal-…
June 24, 2019 at 12:18
=====
Juice! I mean water marks. And you´re deliberately asking me if this could be juice. I´m bored, I´m starting to think that there is a problem in the sense of devotion and understanding that this language is really working
June 24, 2019 at 12:19
=====
Teşekkür ederim.
June 24, 2019 at 15:35
What can I say? ? It does sound rather funny you know! Water marks well I think I know what you mean but I’m guessing!

You’re tainted with Cancer? :4:
June 24, 2019 at 15:37
You’re welcome ?
June 24, 2019 at 17:33
(Aries) Cajun » Snm Str
Killing myself laughing at the moment bc I was wondering the same
Thats why I didnt comment. Haha
Its all fun and games getting lost in translation sometimes!
June 24, 2019 at 19:14
=====
Even if you don´t even know this, and even knowing how to structure a thought, ask this stupid question. And I think you should check it out on your own chart and ask yourself why you´re alone. You know why "ego" runs before you. And you´re telling me that you´re telling me on purpose even though you know it without shame.
June 24, 2019 at 19:18
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Cajun
=====
They came on me enough about this, ignored and ignored me here, but still kept my respect. I didn´t speak English and I used humor because I used translation. But they have forgotten that with "The necessary dedication and intelligence" everything becomes understandable. And also, although there is translation, I can understand them and they can´t understand me, that´s their problem. Of course I do the humor I need for myself, but I will never tolerate anything that is intentionally done.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »