HOW THE MIDDLE POINTS WORK IN THIS GRAPH?

June 24, 2019 at 00:12 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Snm Str, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

HOW THE MIDDLE POINTS WORK IN THIS GRAPH?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
June 24, 2019 at 00:42
(Pisces) fishscales
Two planets, a planet and a point, or two points are next to each other on the chart wheel with a line showing where the midpoint between the two would fall in the sign/house.

I think it would be alot easier to use the list below the chart wheel though. :1:

Pay special attention to the midpoints between planets in hard aspect and whether you have any natal planets there.

I´ve read that the energy of the planet that occupies the midpoint of a hard aspect is the key to resolving the tension in the aspect.

I feel this holds true for me to a certain degree with my natal sun occupying the midpoint between my moon/Venus square.
June 24, 2019 at 01:21
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » fishscales
System message: Post has been written by user Snm Str, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
In fact, I was wondering about the midpoint movements in the transit graph, and if I understood correctly, it shows that the planets under the influence of the transit common points run the 12th house issues. :25:
June 24, 2019 at 01:49
(Pisces) fishscales » Snm Str
Hmm..That I don´t know/can´t say. :63:
June 24, 2019 at 11:55
(Aries) Cajun
Thanks for posting this im curious about it as well and hope more comments follow.

And thanks Fish that makes sense. Will be diving into that rabbit hole lol
June 24, 2019 at 12:14
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Cajun
=====
All the questions I ask in the forum may be incomplete for the language, because this is because I use translation, but each question is what I wonder and really want to learn, and I am curious about the implications and the implications of the future. I hope to receive more comments! :83: :1:
June 24, 2019 at 12:28
(Gemini) stigmí » Snm Str
Two ways about transits.
One is that some planet is transiting midpoint of your two native planets or points. It makes midpoint and his planets more important.
Second is about transits (for example these days neptun square jupiter) and midpoint is possibility of solving this square.

What 12th issues you mean?
June 24, 2019 at 12:34
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » stigmí
=====
12. I thought of running the house :6: :4:
June 25, 2019 at 07:44
(Gemini) stigmí » Snm Str
Time before, somebody told me about transit effect to my midpoint, but it was depresssive x)
I dont use it, but if in 12th house, so it has 12th house issues, but also issues of midpoint planets. Midpoint is mainly about native and effect to their planets. Transits are about influence to both - native planets and midpoints.
In transit map is transits inner round and midpoints outer round. Most important are conjunctions.
Every midpoint has its characteristic. It is quite interesting.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »