Having a hard time interpreting my mess of a chart

June 23, 2019 at 13:01 (UT/GMT)
(Capricorn) Splash
Having a hard time interpreting my mess of a chart
I just recently got started on this pandoras box of zodiac awesomeness, so I´m not exactly skilled in the arts of reading charts. I have noticed tho, that my sun, moon, and rising sign have earth, air, and water amongst them. Can somebody interpret some of this for me please?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
June 23, 2019 at 13:25
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
Saturn in Virgo, Mars in Virgo, Jupiter in Virgo, North Node Virgo seems to be a prominent area of your chart with relationships in the 7th house. This maybe work related, romantic, friends, or family. You might have the sense at times you do all the work in relationships, serve them, lead others, and tend to be perhaps frustrated with others because you have stellium that might be focused on becoming the tope Entrepreneur or Supervisor in your field. Most likely very health focused with medical and mental health. A bit of perfectionist, careful to details, structured, organized, analytical, practical, researcher, scientist, psychoanalyzing others in your surroundings, observational.
Jupiter in Virgo of course your bank account and how you make money.
Very grounded and probably bring others back to the realities of life. The Saturn Virgo makes you an authority, restrictions on others, and can make you a boss over others.
May have good ability for communication skills and paperwork where you have to edit, pay careful attention to records like in a hospital type atmosphere, or accounting, paying attention details of information and making sure everything is accurate.
Also can be good with computers and technology, coding, scripting, making software, etc.
Environmentalist and environmental friendly, “Going Green”.
Libra Pluto the soul and polarity point Aries and evolving relationship skills and the balance between 1st and 7th house issues in relationships with others obviously through the way you communicate with others in a negative or positive way. Being to harsh, strict, or giving some slack and allowing others to make mistakes and trial and error. Letting go of perfectionisms and accepting imperfect is the only thing you will find in human nature.
North Node Virgo evolving into that Virgo individual and I’m sure with all the Virgo, you have pretty much mastered some of it by now.
Neptune in Sagittarius in the 10th house may have had to learn people can play the victim and tell you any sob story, excuse in the book, and sometimes they tell you a lot of bullshit why they don’t do something in life. And so you may not help everyone in the sense they must learn to help themselves and stop playing the victim.
Capricorn Mercury in the 11th helps you network with friends in the business world and makes you an authority amongst your peers, gives you a good grounded sense of thinking and communicating, and you may work hard with communicating the point your trying to get across in way others will perceive it.
Sun in Capricorn shines on the 12th house, so may give you some great insight in the subconscious mind and helping others to see more clearly what they can’t see.
You might have some knowledge, wisdom, and insight on the South Node Pisces of the way people escape reality in various ways through different forms of entertainment, foreign substances, addictions, alcoholism, even mental disorders from pas life.
June 23, 2019 at 13:58
(Capricorn) Splash » goldenlion32
Wow, GoldenLion, that was fast. And precise. Thank you!

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »