Nice placements

June 21, 2019 at 11:15 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user amin, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

Nice placements
Which placements in your natal chart are nice ones, provided you have seen their signs in your life?

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2
Sort posts:
June 21, 2019 at 19:34
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user amin, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
In my chat, Mercury has resided in Asc. This place is a special one for Mercury, since ASc denotes childhood, and Mercury is sign of childhood too. Moreover, Asc denotes head in human body, and Mercury is a symbol of brain and intelligence in human body. I have been almost comfortable in education and learning, and with some limitations, I´ve had great passion for knowing.
June 21, 2019 at 21:21
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
I´d have to say my Sagittarius Sun in the 5th house is my best asset, besides my 10th house of Taurus with Saturn and Moon. It gives me the patience, empathy, understanding, compassion, tolerance to deal with others. Some times I have too much patience with people and give them too many chances. Also gives me the patience to teach others or even as a nurse aide dealing with alzeihmer patients or dementia, mentally impaired individuals and regardless if they´re combative, I can tolerate their behavior with patience. I´m to forgiving, and as one person said to me several years ago, "You have to stop being so nice."
June 21, 2019 at 21:46
(Pisces) N_thecat
Jupiter in Aries at the end of 9th house
That Jupiter in conjunction with my Sun
My ascendant in Leo that trine Jupiter and Sun

Venus in 8th house :2:

MC that conjunct Jupiter and Sun

Scorpio as a sign on the cusp of my 5th house
June 21, 2019 at 21:47
(Pisces) N_thecat » goldenlion32
Saturn in Sagittarius in 5th house here - still trying to explain what does this placement mean :1:
June 21, 2019 at 22:08
(Scorpio) SpaceChild
Not really sure about it being universally ´nice´ but I enjoy my Venus and Mercury in 8th Sag.
June 21, 2019 at 22:12
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » N_thecat
Saturn in Sagittarius is kind of the glue to part of the purpose your here 4. So depends on how you view karma since there is diversity in definitions, but ins a sense it deals with your Career for one, weighing and balancing debts with Sagittarius. Yet since it is the 5th house in your chart it is also your dharma you´ve earned from helping people in past lives.

Sagittarius has many dimensions so in the 5th house it could have dealt with Mantras, Ancient Vedic Traditions, Eastern Philosophies, African, Native America, Aboriginal nomadic tribes for example or other tribes around the world. You probably can look at your geographical chart and see where your Saturn in Sagittarius line goes through the world to indicate where that might have been.

Also can be related to being some sort of spiritual/religious teacher.

Could have been dealing with some type of Military leadership, or something as simple as being firefighter.

Social worker, Social Psychology, Social issues, Social problems.

Politics, lawyer, moral and ethical officer.

On the Shadow side it might have been you were wounded with Uranus in Sagittarius, and killed as tribal or spiritual person, and those Sagittarius individuals might with Sagittarius who were involved might have to bring retribution for the loss of your life.

Since you have Saturn in Sagittarius in the 5th it also means it´s dharma, so you will get the help from certain people with Sagittarius if needed in certain hardships whether money, materialism, gifts, knowledge, insight, or wisdom.

As you see I am Sagittarius Sun and an Astrologer. Which in Ancient times the Astrologers were natural lawyers, advisors, ethical and moral officers, and settle things for people. Which in some cases people didn´t have money like today, so they bartered with fire wood, clothing, food, animals, or what they could make or trade. Those you helped in the past may help you now from helping them even if they didn´t have the money, you helped them, so when someone like me possibly gives you free service, it may be canceling out a debt like this. It can be quite simple. For example: Say I came to you for advice in another life time and only met you on my travels for a brief second, it´s still a debt to be weighed and balanced.

So when you find yourself in hardship, you will always notice there is a Villain but there is always a Hero as well. For example: Say you needed a place to stay because you got kicked out of home, this person might take you in, because you did the same for them in a past life.

Can just be a brief encounter for a few minutes.

Sagittarius is kind of universe of it´s own in how it manifests in life in different ways. It can be a graphic artist, musician, writer, poet, teacher, professor, politician, atheist, and it´s the adventure, the experience, picking up the treasures along the way, the knowledge, wisdom, insight, and ruled by Jupiter. Your a wanderer and watching and observing people, taking notes, collecting a wealth of perspectives, angles, and perceptions of the world.

Cultural diversity around the world and exploring in depth international relations and communications.
June 21, 2019 at 22:17
(Libra) leorising » goldenlion32
interesting, i have saturn in saggitarius (whole sign/equal sign) 5th house, uranus in saggitarius in 5th
people with sun in saggitarius helped me, and my line of saturn is in India, i already had help from indians when i need! when i was a child, about 4 years old I had a vision of 2 blue man in my bedroom, i never had seen this before, years ago i saw a book of religions, and i saw this same man! incredible, i belive that people from India helped me years ago
June 21, 2019 at 22:40
(Pisces) fishscales
I like my sun in Pisces and moon in Aquarius, although they both definitely have their drawbacks.

I have a love/hate relationship with my Venus in Taurus, but I guess if I had to choose, I like it. I think it keeps me grounded.

I like my Mercury in Aries, although again, it has its drawbacks. Great at starting things, not so great at finishing them. I like the overall energy and activity it brings though. Optimism also.

Aspects:

Mercury trine Neptune brings intuition to my rational, intellectual mind.

Moon sextile Neptune gives me some emotional intuition.

Moon trine Pluto is probably not usually considered a "nice" aspect, but I appreciate it. Gives me the ability to understand other people´s motivations... Although sometimes I guess I´d rather not know?

Sun sextile Mars gives a good physical and vital energy, and a positive, "anything can be done" attitude.

Venus trine Jupiter is usually considered a positive aspect, but I don´t really like it in my chart. I don´t think my Venus in Taurus needs any more "expansion."
June 22, 2019 at 05:23
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » goldenlion32
=====
It was instructive. Also, I think, Sag Sun in 5th/h denotes high power of theoretical thinking. No doubt, Sat and Moon in 10th is a mixture of patience and grace. You often confront with pains of others and sooth them. Moreover, I think, the main ground of all your merciful deeds for others is your Chinese sign, Dog. As you it is a sacred sign. A sacred sign in a negative condition is thirsty of power, but in a positive condition, it loves all people with a great heart and has a deep sympathy with painful ones. The universal loving of a sacred sign has no limit.
June 22, 2019 at 05:35
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » N_thecat
=====
Jupiter has friendship with Mars, owner of Aries. So, it isn´t stranger in Aries. Also, it has resided in 9th, field of religious activity, in conjunction with Sun. Both Sun and Jupiter are spiritual planets; Plus, 9th/h specially is house of pleasure for Sun. This is a collection of all wishes.
Please explain about two last lines, with regard to your experience. Thank you!
June 22, 2019 at 06:32
(Pisces) N_thecat » amin
Two last lines?
Talking about my experience here is for me too much now :1:
I see that like this:

"MC that conjunct Jupiter and Sun"

I associated MC with my career (and reputation too?) - in aspect like conjunction with planets like Sun and Jupiter I have a chance/great opportunity to express myself (Sun) here easily (with Jupiter in 9th house I feel like I am blessed here)

"Scorpio as a sign on the cusp of my 5th house."

I associate it with pleasure of/in life and creativity.Scorpio feels great here - gives curiosity and boldness and as a fertile sign is like a rich soil for my creativity, a real gift.With my Moon in Scorpio in 5th house I can explore things with all my emotions very deeply.
June 22, 2019 at 06:39
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » fishscales
=====
´Great at starting things, not so great at finishing them´
Mercury has a lot of Rajas power and can be an expert starter. Maybe it can learn to be a adept finisher too from the owner of Aries. Can we ask for the root of the problem you made, in another place?

´I have a love/hate relationship with my Venus in Taurus´.
Venus in his home is a sign of the high power of speech, ability to speak different languages, enjoyment of material pleasures and financial conditions. Of course, it should be also considered its aspects. But why hate? Is this a personal feeling?
June 22, 2019 at 06:43
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » SpaceChild
=====
Of course, Mercury and Venus diminish the harms of 8th.
June 22, 2019 at 06:48
=====
Also, Venus in 8th/h can be a sign of heritage.
June 22, 2019 at 06:54
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » N_thecat
=====
It was completed. Your explanation on Moon in Sco was more interesting for me.
June 22, 2019 at 09:43
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » amin
Thank you amin. Appreciate your wisdom, insight, and knowledge. It sounds very correct.
June 22, 2019 at 10:12
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » goldenlion32
=====
Thank you for your promising view! I´m always waiting for your guidance, just Zeus!
June 22, 2019 at 12:30
(Pisces) fishscales » amin
My Mercury is ruled by Mars in Taurus in the 8th house, which is disposited by Venus.

I guess I do finish important things, but not with the enthusiasm I started them with. It´s more of a slow, grind it out process to finish a project... In my mind, I´m already ready to move on to the next thing. I can mitigate this by staying in the moment and focusing entirely on the details of what I am working on. It´s difficult for me though. Mercury in Aries is already giving birth to new ideas...

Venus in Taurus can make one very appreciative of the sensual pleasures in life, which ultimately strengthens the desire nature. The ego is built on desire, so the implications here are clear.

There are certain Buddhist monks who eat raw fish guts and all types of disgusting things because they are trying to destroy the sense of desire and aversion within themselves... To realize that they are not real, and just a product of the ego. In not giving the ego the power to succumb to either its desires or aversions, they weaken it.

My moon in Aquarius, which is exactly square my Venus in Taurus, thinks that is an excellent, productive exercise. It likes the idea of being completely free from desire. My venus in Taurus, not so much.

There are many positive things about the placement though. Appreciation and a simple love of art, beauty, and nature. I like how Venus in Taurus wants to turn even the mundane things of life into an artistic experience.
June 22, 2019 at 13:23
=====
Mercury in Ari denotes a courageous tongue, because Mars, ruler of Ari is symbol of courage.

Venus in Tau denotes an arranged financial situation.

Moon in Aqu can be testimony to prudence.

Yes! No doubt. Venus indicates the power of imagination in human soul, and her strength suggests of a creative soul.
June 22, 2019 at 13:55
(Pisces) fishscales » amin
One thing about the usual descriptions about Venus in Taurus that never rang true for me was its strong association with money and finances.

I appreciate money for the freedom it can buy, and for its ability to help me pursue the things I am interested in. Obviously, it is necessary for survival in this backwards world. But money for the sake of money just doesn´t interest me.

Then again, I also have Neptune in the second, which probably gives me unusual ideas about money and finances compared to other people. I´ve always had faith that if I´m honest and generous in financial matters, the universe will provide me with exactly the amount of financial support that I need. So far, that has more or less been the case.
June 22, 2019 at 13:58
(Scorpio) SpaceChild » amin
:16:
June 22, 2019 at 17:21
(Capricorn) CapiSun
I like my sagittarius stellium in the 3rd house. It makes me a very independent and broad thinker. I believe this is what helps me speak my mind with confidence, and to not be a follower like so many people. I dance to the beat of my own drum, and don´t mind being an outsider looking in. I am not easily swayed by other people´s opinion either.
June 22, 2019 at 19:15
=====
Your words about the relation between Venus and money shows exactly a healthy Venus, since I don´t know a Venus which is thirsty for money, or to be greedy to raise money. All the Venuses are spendthrift. They don´t save money for tomorrow. Venus is sign of relief and comfort. Money for money is a negative situation of Mars and Saturn.
´ I´ve always had faith that if I´m honest and generous in financial matters, the universe will provide me with exactly the amount of financial support that I need´. This is logic of a healthy and powerful Venus: Trust
June 22, 2019 at 19:20
=====
:27:
June 22, 2019 at 19:46
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » CapiSun
=====
I saw your chart. It really was festival of planets and signs. On one hand, Sun, Jupiter and Mercury and on the other hand, Sagittarius and Capricorn. what is under earth speaks about mysterious things.
also, we haven´t to forget that your principal sign, Capricorn, is itself a treasure of secrets. This is merit of Capricorn in general. Plus, Mercury and Jupiter give you a powerful and deep thinking. The 3th/h is a ascending house toward horizon and this direct your force toward clarity.
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »