I’ve turned into a serial dater, but why?

June 20, 2019 at 02:26 (UT/GMT)
(Libra) Yourfavoritelibraa
I’ve turned into a serial dater, but why?
Hi Astro babes! First off, thanks to anyone who takes the time to read my chart I appreciate it! So recently I got out of a very traumatic and abusive relationship and ever since I’ve been going on so many dates! I probably find a different guy to go on a date with every day. I’ve had this feeling of flirtation and excitement and adventure! I also have been wanting to meet new people and explore different perspectives. Is there anything in my chart that points to this new wave of excitement and flirtation and even being provocative? Thanks!
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
June 20, 2019 at 06:55
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user goldenlion32, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Mars in Cancer and Mercury in Cancer are transiting the 7th house so this activated and lit up your relationship house along with your 4th/5th house is Saturn in Taurus and Uranus in Taurus is giving you that unexpected, erratic, unconventional type of dating since Taurus is sensuality of the five senses, part of the fixed cross: Which is the feminine sexual energy most masculine are attracted too. Taurus is known for sexuality and eroticism. It’s indulging in the pleasures of life. Sexuality being one of them.
Sun in Libra in the 9th house is also ruled by Venus along with Taurus. Sun shining in the 9th house of your teachers. Libra’s usually do love flirting with others, “Chase and catch me if you can.” Many Libra’s love being pursued.
Mercury in Scorpio in the 10th/11th house is also representing the masculine since it is the body fluids. Scorpio also in the 10th house is usually the Marriage partner.
Sagittarius Pluto in the 12th house brings up the adventure and the free spirit in your subconscious mind, so you may adapt and adjust to about anything in life especially relationships. Your nature from the past is having your freedom and exploring new territory.
You also have Sagittarius Ascendant at critical degree of 29. Which is the end of the Sagittarius cycle, and you’re finishing your Sagittarius lessons in this life. Jupiter in Sagittarius transiting your 12th house is expanding that urge to be adventures and explore different options, belief systems, theories, concepts, and ideas.
Mars is the masculine/boyfriend so of course Saturn in Capricorn the father of time is right on time bringing the masculine in with the transits. Capricorn Pluto transforming your physical and material world. How people see you from the 7th house of Cancer.
Mars in Cancer in transit is bringing you out to take action at the same time in order for you to meet the Mars in Capricorn (masculine) by divine appointment, divine timing, and divine order.
Cancer in Mercury is trine Scorpio Mercury so the water signs are always about sexuality, and giving that urge to merge along with Neptune in Pisces.
Moon in Aquarius is your moods, emotions, and feelings. This gives you the more of unconventional point of view being more open to different types of relationships and also a pioneer and explorer. Eccentric, Erratic, out of the blue relationships. Uranus in Taurus is squaring Uranus in Aquarius in transit, so this gives you a lot of Uranus in the mix along with Neptune in Aquarius.
June 22, 2019 at 03:36
(Leo) HeavenSent
Good for you for ending the abusive relationship. It correlates to your Natal Pluto and Lilith in XII, as well as Natal Venus being in Virgo. (Venus in Virgo also brings lovely things, as well!)

Lilith in Sagittarius, with dispositor Jupiter at zero degrees of Taurus can generate experiences of abundant (even excess) sensuality. You feel tension, a struggle between prudently holding back and jumping in with both feet! Venus in Virgo people are not prone to flirting, but that restraint is softened by your Sagittarius and Jupiter bringing an easygoing casual tone to encounters, as well as the feeling of "excitement and adventure!

Secret yet reckless liaisons that bring tears, and themes of behind-the-scenes obsession, jealousy, power games and revenge, are all suggested by the XII House placements in your chart. But Venus in Virgo conjunct Ceres brings caution and level-headedness.

I can´t say what has set off this episode you are experiencing... I haven´t looked at your progressed chart nor solar return... But there will be information for you there.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Pisces Pisces
Show calendar »