Starseed people

June 18, 2019 at 14:31 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Hvlck, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

Starseed people
Do u consider yourself a starseed?
How did u find this out?
And which race?

Or any opinion on this topic?

:97: :32: :32: :32: :32:

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
June 18, 2019 at 17:21
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Vanille, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
OMG I looked it up (never heard of it) I have ALL the traits wtf... Is this a real thing??

And yeah, I pissed people here off by saying this is my first life (as human) but, I feel very old compared to others my age (and even older people) people both online and irl called me an old soul. I have unexplainable wisdom, can look right through peoples minds and have strong morals that I indeed think are superior and facepalm at society and politics all the time. I´m also too smart for psychologists, seen many but none was able to diagnose me properly, let alone help me. I got rid of my eating disorder and suicidal thoughts all alone...
I have no friends, never had many. I´ve always felt weird, not belonging anywhere... Maybe because this whole planet isn´t my home??
And yeah animals and kids act weird around me... Not always in a good way (usually tho) but yeah it´s weird...

And yeah I had several visions and dreams that became reality (like literally) unfortunately I can´t control it, nor was it anything I was interested in finding out...
June 18, 2019 at 17:23
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Vanille, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
https://www.gaia.com/article/…

I used these traits I can relate with all...
June 18, 2019 at 20:42
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Vanille
System message: Post has been written by user Hvlck, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Ok, I guess u are definitely starseed :-) now just find out which race! :-) you can also look for some traits on the internet.
June 19, 2019 at 01:00
(Sagittarius) Amartya
As someone who is very interested in both reincarnation and the possibility of life on the other planets. I was very fascinated by the concept of Starseeds which I stumbled upon via youtube videos about the topic. A few years ago I was very into it when I went through a new agey period. Before I moved onto more traditional esoteric thought and then onto developing my own personal esoteric views.

I think if I remember correctly, I felt a strong connection to the Arcturians.(Spelling)

I am an agnostic on the issue of Starseeds, No proof it is true but no proof it is false either.

Logically, if reincarnation is true then it is possible to have experienced life in other parts of the universe.
June 19, 2019 at 11:09
(Scorpio) SpaceChild » Amartya
:15:
June 19, 2019 at 13:40
(Pisces) fishscales » Amartya
"Logically, if reincarnation is true then it is possible to have experienced life in other parts of the universe."

Think of it this way though, Amartya:

The Earth is a living organism that physically spawned all the other living organisms that live on it.

We have karma tied up with the living organism of this Earth and everything that exists on it.

With each rebirth, a soul links to a new physical body, which in itself is a manifestation of the karma that soul has incurred. In turn, that soul and physical body is karmically linked with other souls possessing physical bodies that are reborn onto this planet.

The reason I keep stressing the physical in this particular conversation is because our physical bodies, like our thoughts and emotions, sow and reap karma. Therefore, a physical body linked to a soul could not be reborn somewhere (like another planet) where it has no karmic relationship, physical or otherwise, to its environment.

I hope this makes sense. Again, I am focusing a bit heavily on the physical aspects of things, because I think it makes it easier to understand that way.

I believe that the concept of starseeds, like so many other new age concepts, is a concept that is interesting and pleasing to the ego, but with absolutely no foundation in reality or universal law.

That being said, I do think that it is possible for people who have totally eliminated their karma to be reborn on other planets. In the case of an individual that has eliminated their karma entirely, none of what I wrote above applies. However, the kinds of people I´m talking about are not people like us--they are self-realized masters, who have totally annihilated the ego and become reborn in spirit.

Such masters are bodhisattvas, and can reincarnate at the time and place of their choosing in order to render assistance to humanity, even if that humanity doesn´t exist on Earth.

New-agers believe that we all choose the time, place and circumstances of our rebirths. This is complete BS. We are sleeping creatures, propelled along by our past karma, nothing more. But that is a different conversation. :1:
June 19, 2019 at 13:59
(Scorpio) SpaceChild » fishscales
I believe that the concept of starseeds, like so many other new age concepts, is a concept that is interesting and pleasing to the ego, but with absolutely no foundation in spiritual realities or universal law.

-- :15:

and thumbs down to me for not contributing my own opinion lol :19:
June 19, 2019 at 15:45
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » fishscales
=====
Spiritual realities is a joke in itself, there´s no proof for anything besides our own experiences... I got laughed at here for claiming this is my first life as human, I was close-minded according to them. But I simply have no clue about a past life on this planet, yet I feel like a very old soul... Never believed in reincarnation (or anything spiritual for that matter) but it´s interesting... Now I found out about Starseeds and can relate so well! And I get laughed at again for even questioning it... For being more open-minded. My experiences and feelings are my own, some may relate, other will laugh at me, if you´re part of the latter group that´s fine but you have to accept people will disagree with you, too.
June 19, 2019 at 16:09
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Vanille
=====
It is really difficult to express myself in this topic in foreign language but I will try my best..

We are new generation and most of us are already very developed souls. There are these kinds of children - indigo, crystal, rainbow and then we have starseed..... Since very young age we are attracted to these spiritual things, we have different abilities, we are more sensitive and sensible and more awakened, more conscious.... I have also my own experience that brought to me a big awakening.. older generation is in my opinion too rational... also that the truth can´t be find out by brain, cause it limits us too much...... Many people were contacted by their starseed family and I believe them totally... But for most people - because of they rationality - is way too much

:79: :80:
June 19, 2019 at 17:08
(Pisces) fishscales » Vanille
"there´s no proof for anything besides our own experiences."

Correct. And I know some of the things I know based on experience. Limited experience, but still experience. I´ve gained some insight regarding those experiences with information I´ve found in certain books that supported and explained the experiences I had. Because those books supported my experiences so accurately, I look to them to flesh out alot of my intellectual conception of reality.

"Now I found out about Starseeds and can relate so well! And I get laughed at again for even questioning it... For being more open-minded"

Being open minded can be good or bad. Remember, by your own volition, you correctly stated that it is experience that counts. How open minded we are is irrelevant when it comes to arriving at the truth. At best, open-mindedness can send us looking in directions others may not, but that can be a double edged sword as well.

Most of us here began to accept astrology as a reality, not because we knew alot about it, or had something to gain by believing in it, but because we saw and felt the evidence of its reality.

Where are you going to get that evidence with this starseeds stuff? Examine your feelings. Examine why it resonates with you. Is it because you want it to for some reason?

Think about when you read about your nasty astrological aspects. Do they resonate with you because you want them to? Probably not. I don´t think anyone roots for their Saturn square Pluto or whatever energy to resonate with them. What they read about their aspects resonates with them because it´s real. And in reality, they experience the energy of that aspect completely divorced from any desire to experience it.

Astrology does not go very deep though. Going deeper requires that we awaken our consciousness--which is not our rational mind--in order to see things as they truly are. Sometimes, our consciousness can be momentarily awakened for whatever reason. It is at those times that we can experience reality directly, and we know that it is not something we can read about in a book, or understand on an intellectual level.

If we want to, we can pursue the road of awakening consciousness actively. I have not done that, because I am basically a lazy, egotistical idiot. Essentially, an every day person who wants to remain an every day person. But I know the door remains open should I choose to go through it... which I probably won´t.

My initial post was not directed towards you, therefore I had, and have, no desire or intention to laugh at you.

"but you have to accept people will disagree with you, too."

Believe me, I do. When conversation turns to these types of matters, I am used to not just being disagreed with, but totally discounted. And I´m fine with that. :1:
June 19, 2019 at 20:07
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
The Centaur Chariklo is prominent in a number of Science Fiction writers´ charts. You used the button on the left instead of using the send button below the hieroglyphs. I did that the first five times and only one got through.
Someone actually working for extra-terrestrials would show an active revulsion to the nuclearization of space, otherwise they are more like the rest of us than not!
June 20, 2019 at 00:31
(Sagittarius) Amartya » fishscales
Brilliant post. I completely understand where you are coming from. Perfectly explained.

Another way, you could rephrase it is that we are linked/grounded to the Earth because our souls and the Earth are intricately linked. It would be very hard, or almost impossible to break that bond without becoming an enlightened master.

On the subject of reincarnation/death/choice of rebirth.

I remember watching a TV show called Beyond. At first I thought of it as a cheesy little young adult show. However, there were parts of it that were very clever. With obvious links to Gnosticism. The reincarnation/death part happened when people saw visions of their dead relatives/loved ones. In reality their minds were being wiped by these things and consumed.I thought that show´s explanation of past life/death was very interesting for that type of show.

Agree with the last part. We are indeed sleeping creatures. Until we become enlightened we are just passengers.

:15: :15:
June 20, 2019 at 01:30
(Virgo) EarthsGoddess
Oh Hey :78: :78: :78:

So I got a physic reading and just asked the basic "who are my guides" and she gave me all these crazy galactical families !! Haha, I had NO idea.. I´m A Sirian Starseed and I have some Aucturians also passively guiding me apparently.
I think it´s pretty cool, there aren´t enough videos on it though. I want to know more!!
June 20, 2019 at 05:08
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Hvlck
=====
I´m sad you left already, but in case you´re lurking I´ll still reply.

I read about these children, crystal child sounds just like myself as a kid! I´m born in the right years to be one. I was unofficially labeled with aspergers and pdd-nos, I can see why they think I´m autistic, but I can´t relate at all and the therapy sessions were horrible, they didn´t listen to me, just assumed shit it was incredibly degrading... I´m wise, act older than I am and not too social > must be autistic ehhh yeah I´m also very empathic which they claimed otherwise. I can see through people like glass (how they feel, their intentions to an extend) they said that wasn´t possible and that I can´t show emotion myself (helloooo Cappie rising, and my dad hit me whenever I cried as kid which left it´s impact, was a lie according to them...)
Oh and my skin is insanely sensitive, I have many allergies, overcame some, developed new ones. As a kid, my reactions were far worse making my face covered with wounds... I´m currently struggling with heat allergy, sounds ridiculous but when the weather gets better, my hands get ugly and itchy.
Only thing I really can´t relate to is speech delay, tho I couldn´t pronounce "k" and "ng" I´d pronounce "king" as "team"
I was very social as a young child but reality hit me when I started going to school and got bullied, been bullied my entire childhood (till age 17) I was 5 when I taught myself to read, teachers labeled me as genius because of that lol

I´m very skeptical and rational, yet I can´t ignore my feelings. If something doesn´t make sense to you, yet you experience it, shouldn´t it make sense now?

I´ve yet to find my Starseed race, can relate to all of them in a way but none fully. I gotta do more research as descriptions can be flawed/incomplete.
June 20, 2019 at 09:12
(Aries) Cajun » SpaceChild
:15: :15:
July 6, 2019 at 16:06
(Scorpio) ancient_astrology
I grew up in the country, so I consider myself a Hay Seed. Are the two similar?
July 6, 2019 at 16:46
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » ancient_astrology
System message: Post has been written by user goldenlion32, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Private joke between some of us Taurus individuals if you have a sense of humor:

"We´re from Taured" :61:

https://www.historicmysteries.com/m…
July 8, 2019 at 15:58
(Virgo) soultwitch
How does one find their race of starseed?
July 10, 2019 at 07:08
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13 » EarthsGoddess
There is some belief that Sol is actually a star of the Sirian system. :44:
Arcturus is speedy for a star, you are sure the guidance is passive? :25:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Capricorn Capricorn
Show calendar »