read and help

June 17, 2019 at 08:55 (UT/GMT)
(Aquarius) rit
read and help
can anyone help me out because it seems that I am doomed. Is there hope for me for a financial breakthrough. I would appreciate if there is anyone who could give an insight on my solar return situation at the moment. Thanks. I appreciate any reply Rit

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
June 17, 2019 at 20:38
(Capricorn) ShriSaiganeshE-jyotish
hope helps take stock, share salient feedbacks how true-untrue-insightful :

currently sat retro cap 5th, negating change/employment prospects,
sat+ketu separative SNode 1.5yr conjunct,
detachment from luck-education-romance-children-position;
pain-injury-surgery heart-stomach-knees-kidney etc

sat transit venus craving for relationship,
difficult to manifest;
prone to mutual health issues in relationship/marriage;

venus lord 10th over 5th, 8th from 10th, prone to fall in position sometime;

natal ketu first, attention catching looks,
pain-injury-surgery head etc;
prayers to Christ, offer red flowers tues mornings at alter at home;

natal sat elevated libra 3rd good for law-justice, initiative;
but sat-jup opp, misjudgements-missed opportunities;

aries 9th inimical for leo asc, stress-delays in luck-edu-travels etc;
jup lord 5th over inimical aries, stress in luck-romance-children-position;
jup direct sag later trine jup aries 9th supportive of luck;
jup aries prone to liver issues;
prayers to saint of faith, wear yellow sapphire over pendant touching heart;

*jup now retro towards mars scorpio 4th for research-occult-forensic aptitudes;
mars-moon opp, volatile emotions-finances;
jup these months aspect moon elevated taurus 10th, love of food-comforts, creative-energetic-stubborn;
aptitude for international hotel management, banking, dentistry, dairying, govt, popularity;

*rahu now 1.5yr transit cancer 11th for Gains through foreigners/other races;

share how true-untrue-insightful, wishinw well,

kshantaram
June 17, 2019 at 20:49
(Aquarius) rit » ShriSaiganeshE-jyotish
Really really good thank you so much. You are awesome. It is quite enlightening and I will do as you said offer red flowers tomorrow morning. It is true I miss a lot of opportunities. I did work in a hotel and it was management too. You really hit the nail on the head and as it seems there is not much chance for a financial breakthrough.
June 17, 2019 at 21:29
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Dexter, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Your zero degree mercury is responsible for your financial income in your chart. And it is true, uranus in transit has thrilled you some time in your past. Improvement of finance is not visible for the moment

But saturn still transits and activates your natal saturn as ruler of work. Are you looking for a new or a better job? Saturn is still transiting your natal saturn and will be exact on october 23 again. And financial improvement possible by transiting jupiter trining you mercury first week of december this year.
June 18, 2019 at 09:01
(Aquarius) rit » Dexter
What about transititing Uranus conjunct my medio coeli and conjuct my porta fortuna and trine natal venus and chiron. Does it make sense? what do you think that pluto and Saturn are trine natal moon in 10th house? Can you help in any way. Thanks Rit
June 18, 2019 at 09:04
(Aquarius) rit » rit
Can you please help me out in this matter according to my solar return I have porta fortuna in my solar return ascendant being natal 4th house and venus and Jupiter in my solar return second house Sagittarius being natal 5th house while transit Uranus is conjunct my natal porta fortuna and natal medio coeli which makes it also trine my venus and chiron natal 8degress Capricorn 6th house. Can you make anything out of it. Thanks Rit
June 18, 2019 at 09:31
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » rit
System message: Post has been written by user Dexter, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
+++What about transititing Uranus conjunct my medio coeli and conjuct my porta fortuna and trine natal venus and chiron. Does it make sense? what do you think that pluto and Saturn are trine natal moon in 10th house? Can you help in any way. Thanks Rit+++

All planets even during transits can only do what they are responsible for in your chart. Uranus rules your 7th house, meeting people and conj. MC might bring you new persons who can support a change in your lifepath. Uranus trine venus will only happen next year. Not this year.

Pars fortuna is a mathematical point no planet energy and will do nothing for you by itself- just show where you like to find luck in.

Moon is not responsible for finances – moon rules your 12th house and pluto is responsible for your 4th house- perhaps your mother can support you for a while and give you home.

But finances and job improvement are only activated as I told you. I am sorry – I really would like to help you – but not by telling things I don’t feel accurate and to happen.

Did you ever thought about self-employment ? Ruler of 10th house is in 5th house self-employment. Perhaps pluto trine moon can help you outside in society to look for an institution to support you finding your way into this.
June 18, 2019 at 09:46
(Aquarius) rit » Dexter
thank you Dexter very nice of you for your quick reply. It is just that pars fortuna natal is 4degress Taurus and Uranus is transiting it and I just thought my fortune will change for a little bit better. But thank you for your explanation. I do believe that you have to be truthful in these matters which shows professionalism. I have not studied that much astrology and I am only a beginner.
As you can see from my solar return ascendant is 3degrees scorpio which 6degrees scorpio is my natal fourth house. Should that be read fourth house or 3rd house ?

Also having natal 6degrees scorpio natal now scorpio being my solar return ascendant do you have any idea what I should expect? thanks rit
June 18, 2019 at 11:33
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
No one is doomed in life. It´s about right action and right choices. Are you learning anything from the experience. Certainly, there are times when you have to take a look at how you solve problems, problem shoot, adapt, and adjust in the situation. They interaction between you and other parties. I think sometimes focusing on the transits, diverts your attention to what kind of actions you must take in life to get the outcome you desire to achieve. Question would be what are your actions besides astrology. It´s a map, but it doesn´t teach you the right action, right thought, or right choices to make in relationship with others. It may point out strengths and weaknesses. But you must do something positive to get a positive result.
June 18, 2019 at 11:45
(Aquarius) rit » goldenlion32
Thanks for your advice Rit
June 19, 2019 at 20:14
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » rit
=====
+++As you can see from my solar return ascendant is 3degrees scorpio which 6degrees scorpio is my natal fourth house. Should that be read fourth house or 3rd house ?

Also having natal 6degrees scorpio natal now scorpio being my solar return ascendant do you have any idea what I should expect? +++

I personally never use or look into a solar, as nothing can happen what is not placed in the birthchart.

I do not really yet know, in what personal situation you are and how to help you- as your input here wasn´t that informative and really short.

+++can anyone help me out because it seems that I am doomed. Is there hope for me for a financial breakthrough+++

Your chart and your transits only shows energies available for you to make a choice or to refuse to do and suffer from as effect.

But what choice you in fact have made by your own free will- is not visible without seeing you personally or having talked to you some more and knowing some more specific.
June 20, 2019 at 08:45
(Aquarius) rit » Dexter
thanks Dexter I appreciate your reply Rit

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »