Sun in 12 house

June 16, 2019 at 22:26 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Atenna
Sun in 12 house
Hello. Any insights how to channel unaspected Sun in Taurus in 12 house?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
June 17, 2019 at 20:31
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Dexter, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
+++Any insights how to channel unaspected Sun in Taurus in 12 house?+++

"to channel" and your own name "atenna" just missing a "n" to get it to "antennas" is quite a good use and description and meaning for a 12th house sun. Good news is - your sun is NOT unaspected.

Your sun rules your 4th house- your feelings and emotional selfidentification and is also home of your soul. Is in 12th house,ruled by mars and co-ruled by venus - interacting both in conj. on cusp of your 2nd house. Sun is in semisextile with your chiron in aries in 12th house.

Sun inconjuncts and interacts with your uranus in 6th house work and health. Uranus opposes your chiron very exact. A lot of interaction and a lot to do.

Uranus is a restless guy and a never ending change and information input - you might kinda sometimes feel overloaded from.

You have a very sensitve feeling for the injuries of other people outside in society. And feel yourself responsible for - with saturn on your ASC. And it is an inner desire to do something about and to help people.

Your neptune- your empathy and compassion and comprehension trines your 12th house cusp where your sun is in.

Neptune is Co-ruler of 11th house -interest in social commitment in society- where your pisces moon is in, at apex of a t-square with saturn above ASC and Neptune under DC in work/health house.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
June 18, 2019 at 04:30
(Taurus) Atenna » Dexter
Thank you Dexter.

That is interesting notice about name and "antennas"! I find it very revealing.. I appreciate your help ? and your uranian look :)
June 18, 2019 at 19:39
(Capricorn) zeecappy
im not super experienced but i do know a sun in the 12th house can be repressive, maybe you struggle with your identity, and it can also indicate an absent father, or being in taurus perhaps a dictatorial father, and unaspected means this placement is crying for attention....i think lol
June 19, 2019 at 05:51
(Taurus) Atenna » zeecappy
Yes that´s true about my father and identity. Thank you for sharing your thoughts ?

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »