In search of why

June 16, 2019 at 20:03 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user amin, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

In search of why
Why the home of sun is Leo, the home of Jupiter is Sagittarius and Pisces, and the home of Moon is Cancer? Why the honor house of Moon is Taurus and the honor house of Saturn is Libra? Why the lords of earth triangle are Venus, Mars and Moon? We all have heard various answers about these questions, but still the answers aren´t so enough for a subtle reason.
Are there friends who know the answers and feel that they need further critical explanations?

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2
Sort posts:
June 17, 2019 at 04:28
(Pisces) TimeSciences
Most likely since agriculture was key to survival and since the night skies and planets were more easily seen throughout the seasons meticulous record keeping evolved to the zodiac and rulerships as recorded by the ancients.
If you go into any search engine and key in ´history of astrology´ plenty of information comes up that indicates this.
June 17, 2019 at 15:09
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » TimeSciences
System message: Post has been written by user amin, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
None of them satisfied me. As far as I know, there is no clear answer to this questions and like these. If you know acceptable answers put forward please! All the astrology is full of unsolved questions. We move in it with force of belief, of course a belief based on contemplation.
June 17, 2019 at 15:56
(Pisces) fishscales » amin
I agree with TimeScience´s asservation that astrological influences were observed and recorded throughout history in the type of astrology that we use.

However, I believe that other elements and "dimensions" of astrology can be discovered through direct conscious experience in the internal worlds, ie, through astral projection and the like.

I know you´ve had trouble accessing this site in the past, but you told me you managed to get through the other night. Here is a link to a good free book that deals with astrology in a way that we are not accustomed to:

https://gnosticteachings.org/books-…
June 17, 2019 at 18:53
June 17, 2019 at 19:23
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » fishscales
=====
Thank you, friend! It was very detailed. If you remind a few contents on this topic, I will welcome, even a clue.
June 17, 2019 at 19:34
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Avalon1
=====
Hi! I couldn´t enter the site. thank you Compatriot! If you remember any content, begin the discussing!
June 17, 2019 at 19:42
=====
Of course I downloaded all the content.
June 17, 2019 at 19:53
(Pisces) fishscales » amin
:15:

Just keep in mind, it´s definitely not your traditional astrology fare.

I guess I would say it´s more about harnessing the energy of the signs to assist in the awakening of consciousness.
June 17, 2019 at 20:19
=====
We have to be aware of every idea.
The questions I make above, empirically are resolved for me. Yet, it is a philosophical disease. Why?
Nonus, in his narration of Dionysus, describe that after the assassination of Dionysus by the Titans, Zeus was angry over the whole world, burning everything with his lightning fire. Then, he drowned his rain, and then, right at the time when each of the seven stars was in its house, he restored the universe.
In our narrations we can find similar contents. For example, a narration says us that ascendant of world (under Moon) is Cancer and on that time, each planet were in their honor (or in its house). Other narration says that on the time that God create the Adam(p), each planet were in his honor.
So, question is this: The Adam(p) and world were created right in that time because the planets were in a proper place, or Adam(p) and world were created in that time, so the places counted as proper places?
I hope I stated my issue well.
June 17, 2019 at 21:18
(Aquarius) Avalon1 » amin
That is not a site.
Two pages of a book named (Paradise of Astrologers) in Persian language written in 1073 AD: روضةالمنجمين ؛ تالیف: شهمردان ابن ابی الخیر رازی ٬ ۴۶۶ ه ق ؛ تصحیح و تحقیق:جلیل اخوان زنجانی ؛ ناشر:مرکز نشر میراث مکتوب ٬ ۱۳۸۲.
They are answers of your question.
June 18, 2019 at 04:05
=====
It is a great and important book. Below is chart of creation. You maybe familiar with it.
http://rozup.ir/view/2420511/…
June 18, 2019 at 04:14
=====
Some other argue that there is a matching between planet´s nature and nature of his house. For example, Sun is warm and dry and Leo is a fire sign and warm and dry. But, it isn´t answering everywhere, eg in case of Venus. Venus is cold and wet, but its houses differs. Taurus is cold and dry, and Libra is warm and wet. here we see a semi-matching.
June 18, 2019 at 04:21
(Pisces) TimeSciences » amin
Agree with you and found this on further searches that may help:

http://learnastrologynow.com/the-gr…

The Great Debate on House Rulerships

Excerpt from the book, Foundations of Astrology, on Amazon

By © Naomi Bennett 2015

Also saw this as yet another explanation of how Astrology works:

http://astrologynewsservice.com/art…
June 18, 2019 at 04:44
=====
Thanks a lot! Although I mean creating a detailed debate on this topic. Please share your ideas and information!
June 18, 2019 at 05:57
(Pisces) TimeSciences » amin
They did a pretty good job on it. Now I wonder if there is anyone testing and quantifying to dispel the confusions in Astrology because there is truth mixed with alot of assumptions and error.. I´ve always thought that because the universe is infinite, Astrology will be limited by the closest, observable influences and human understanding over time.
While I´m fairly skeptical I try to keep my mind open to what is provable trying my best not to fool myself while enjoying the journey!

“Each piece, or part, of the whole of nature is always merely an approximation to the complete truth, or the complete truth so far as we know it. In fact, everything we know is only some kind of approximation.” - Richard Feynman
June 18, 2019 at 06:34
=====
Agreed. It seems that nature is flexible to many assumption. Indeed, the essence of nature is secret and hidden, as essence of human being and God. these are three eternal issue of philosophy: God, man and nature. The last step inevitably is belief. Our reason always fall behind with belief, especially when believing in reason itself. Moreover, it is in your character that be more flexible, because you are Jupiterian.
Nevertheless, the path of reasoning is open to inexhaustible reasons.
June 18, 2019 at 13:49
(Scorpio) ancient_astrology
Sir, it is very interesting. I just posted something about this in your thread on Traditional Astrology. The two luminaries are given to the two months with the most light in the Northern Hemisphere. Moon-Cancer; Sun-Leo. From there follows the quickest planets in order: Mercury-Virgo up to Saturn in Capricorn. Then the situation reverses and we get Saturn in Aquarius down to Mercury in Gemini.

Of course this is the traditional placements of Lords. I will not speak of the so-called modern placements.
June 18, 2019 at 14:13
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » ancient_astrology
=====
Yes, it was very interesting. I thought you entered the post based on this question.
Of course, H merely mean the seven traditional stars.
June 18, 2019 at 14:17
=====
Thus is my main question: The Adam(p) and world were created right in that time because the planets were in a proper place, or Adam(p) and world were created in that time, so the places counted as proper places?
June 18, 2019 at 16:58
(Scorpio) ancient_astrology » amin
Amin, I am not sure that we can interpret this literally. I think it is more important just to think about the luminaries being put into the zodiac when there is the most light in the northern hemisphere. After you put the two luminaries (Moon and Sun) then it follows that you put the other planets in order of speed to the Sun. According to Firmicus Maternus the system was created by the famous Nechepso and Petrosiris.
June 19, 2019 at 02:51
=====
Of course! This is what you showed by the famous circle: Sun and Moon (luminaries) on top of circle. Then, the left hemisphere become a region for Sun and the right one a region Moon. The signs is designated to each one of seven planets on its distance of Sun. A symmetry easily can be seen between two hemisphere. Nevertheless, why Moon has been placed near the Sun, If the base is the distance of Sun from the celestial mass?
June 19, 2019 at 03:54
=====
this is a figure:
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
June 20, 2019 at 10:26
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Snm Str, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Are you interested in havas science or ebced account? havas ilmi
June 20, 2019 at 11:49
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Snm Str
=====
Hi! I think you have used Turkish words. I don´t know that language at all. Please, use English words. In any case, in both manner describe your data. Thank you very much, neighbor!
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »