Unlucky placements/Placements you don´t like in astrology

June 16, 2019 at 13:25 (UT/GMT)
(Pisces) N_thecat
Unlucky placements/Placements you don´t like in astrology
We all know these lucky placements like Venus in Libra, Mercury in Virgo, Sun in Leo or Moon in Cancer...These placements are generally seen as beneficial.Or even some planets are seen as these that give us luck like for example Jupiter.Have no idea how works Jupiter in 8 or 12 house or in sign like Scorpio,but generally speaking Jupiter gives plenty.

In the opposite direction - if there are beneficial placements like Sun in Leo, there are placements that give us bad luck too.

What do you think about that? What placements are in your opinion the worst astrological placements? Is Mercury in Pisces really so bad?

And in my head I see two directions/ways how we can think about all that stuff:

1.Placements usually seen as unlucky/bad/negative.

2.Placements we don´t like personally - because of our OWN experience.

And what is your opinion on this subject?

I am not a big fan of Moon in Leo, Mars in Cancer and Mars in Libra too.Heard a lot of bad things about Moon in Aquarius or Capricorn.

Really curious of your opinions.

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2 3
Sort posts:
June 16, 2019 at 13:47
(Cancer) TimeLord
Saturn in 5th House.

2.Placements we don´t like personally - because of our OWN experience.
Saturn from 5th House will Aspect 7th,11th and 2nd House. So your
friends,family,love life etc and many things will doom forever.
June 16, 2019 at 13:51
(Pisces) fishscales
Are we only talking about planets in signs?

In my chart, Jupiter in Capricorn is by far my least favorite placement. I don´t believe in luck, but let´s say that it seems unlucky too. Put it this way... You´re never just going to "get" anything with Jupiter in Capricorn. You´re going to have to earn it. And even when you´re doing what you´re supposed to be doing, it does not come easy.

My overriding problem with this placement is internal though. Overriding sense of seriousness, and lack of faith in the wisdom of the universe, even if you know, on an intellectual level, that the universe is wise, and it is in fact you who is the stupid one likely to screw everything up by trying to assert too much control.

I don´t have a problem with my moon in Aquarius. I think it balances out my Pisces sun well, and always provides me with an anchor of rationality.

If we´re taking about house placements, my Saurun in the 8th and Pluto in the 12th (linked by trine too) is difficult. Mars in 8th is also a huge pain in the ass sometimes.

If we´re talking about planetary placements in general, moon in Scorpio and Mars in Cancer are two tough ones that stand out to me.

Scorpio channels too much of the darker qualities of the moon, and Cancer does not channel enough of the good qualities of Mars.
June 16, 2019 at 14:12
(Pisces) N_thecat » TimeLord
Saturn in 5th House.

Oh, thank you :1: All my generation has Saturn in sign of Sagittarius, but I have that Saturn in 5th house.For me that placement is still undiscovered, I´ll try to explore it.
June 16, 2019 at 14:21
(Pisces) N_thecat » fishscales
Are we only talking about planets in signs?

Fishscales - No, of course not only about planets in signs :1: :1:
June 16, 2019 at 15:02
(Pisces) fishscales » 100%
The greatest challenges do reap the greatest rewards if overcome.

Important to keep in mind in this thread.
June 16, 2019 at 15:09
(Pisces) N_thecat » 100%
OMG, I have Moon in Scorpio in 5th house connected with Pluto in 4th house.

My Moon in Scorpio in 5th house has some advantages.But my Pluto in Scorpio in 4th house is soooo much wooorse...

I recently discovered that my mum has Neptune in Scorpio in 8th house - don´t even ask what does it mean...
June 16, 2019 at 15:13
(Leo) pixel
For me, unlucky placements in my chart are :

Incepted :179:/ :173: signs (2d/8th house)

:180: :152: :192: :174::157: :154: :153:

:174::157: :191: :154:

:163: :191:IC
June 16, 2019 at 16:24
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user goldenlion32, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I would say Jupiter gives you both. No matter what archetype it is in, you will have some stuff taken away, while other times you´re given gifts and donations. Jupiter is more of an exchange of energy. What you give out, you get back. It really depends how you use Jupiter in your experience. While something may look like bad luck and it can be a blessing in disguise with Jupiter.

Which it´s really not just about your natal chart Jupiter, but also Jupiter in transit. It´s basically how you exchange a wealth of knowledge, wisdom, insight, besides material gifts and money.
June 16, 2019 at 19:42
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user amin, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
In my natal chart, Saturn is located next to the sun at 12th place and in a contra-parallel aspect with Moon. This has created problems for my eyes that I have been involved with since childhood. Sun in chart denotes to right eye and Moon to left eye. After a while, I had surgery for my left eye. Ptolemy says that aspect between Saturn and Sun and Moon may create such a situation.
June 16, 2019 at 19:49
(Scorpio) SpaceChild
I have a wide orb of Pluto square my Moon but I feel it applies to me, and Pluto in 7th house. I think it denotes some conflicts in relationships, but I try my best to grow through it.

That´s just my own opinion of my own chart. I feel even though the orb is wide, I can still resonate with it.
June 16, 2019 at 21:11
(Pisces) N_thecat » amin
I have Sun square Saturn aspect and I have that impression Saturn affects me negatively - steals joy and enthusiasm from my live.And for sure gives some rawness and...hmm - "slowness"? I really hate that I am always under the watchful eye of Saturn and he is watching me all the time closely :3:

In some way I think my Saturn has something in common with my health - I have some problems with my bones since my childhood/puberty time.In my opinion that "bad luck" is work of Saturn that affects my Sun.
June 16, 2019 at 21:33
(Taurus) nutelina
Why would Mercury in Pisces be bad? :23: :4: :61:
June 16, 2019 at 22:10
(Pisces) N_thecat » nutelina
If you don´t have problem with that, there is no need to discuss :4: :61: :61:

Mercury in Pisces is in fall, so it is seen as difficult placement.
June 16, 2019 at 22:14
(Taurus) nutelina » N_thecat
Oh my life is difficult because other people don´t get it :4: :61:
June 16, 2019 at 23:42
(Capricorn) CapiSun
I have seen you mention before that you don´t like mars in libra. I have this placement. It is a tough placement to have. I am just curious to know what is your problem with people with this placement? I am sure you know that one placement in someone´s chart doesn´t dictate how a person will act overall.
June 17, 2019 at 01:17
(Gemini) stigmí
Here is jupiter in 8th..
Plenty... Plenty of crisis lol...
I think it could mean - if you want or not - still in progress. Crisis changing you still and very deep and often irreversible, your inner reminds lava. Tantra lol... Fortune that goes weird ways. Need to grow even if it means that something will have to die-not really of course but death is also issue to learn... Interests in mysteries, mysticism and bridges to see obscure world...
June 17, 2019 at 01:22
(Cancer) TimeLord » N_thecat
Also would like mention that any connection of Saturn with Moon is very Bad. My Saturn in Moon Start Hasta. This is making my situation worse.
June 17, 2019 at 05:30
(Capricorn) CapiSun
I have also heard some not so nice things about people with mars in taurus. That they are slow, lazy and unusually stubborn. But to say that this is true for everyone with this placement would be generalizing, wouldn´t it?
June 17, 2019 at 06:35
(Gemini) hipogrifo010
Moon in taurus its the worst in terms of a romantic relation,always searching for the impossible and never giving a centimeter on accepting blame or understanding a mistake. :81:
June 17, 2019 at 08:00
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » nutelina
System message: Post has been written by user goldenlion32, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Don´t worry, even with Mercury in Capricorn they don´t get it either. lol
June 17, 2019 at 09:24
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » CapiSun
System message: Post has been written by user Olenna, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Yes this very true, i know 2 people with this placement, they`re exactly the same in terms of attitude and laziness.
June 17, 2019 at 09:37
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Olenna, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
From my own chart i would say Pluto conjunct Saturn in my 4th. Absolute nightmare to deal with, the most difficult placements one can have. Moon in Capricorn is another one that is very difficult for people to live with from my experience. These people are so hurt inside but cannot let themselves feel it, brick walls all around them. Uranus or Pluto in the 7th house, difficult relationship patterns. Pluto or Saturn in squares to Sun or Moon. There`s so much more but that`s just a few i could think of.
June 17, 2019 at 09:52
(Pisces) fishscales » Olenna
"Pluto conjunct Saturn in my 4th. Absolute nightmare to deal with, the most difficult placements one can have."

I think I´d have to agree with that.

Care to give your interpretation of the aspect?

I take it since it´s in your 4th house, it effected your home life in some way, or relationship with mother?

I have Saturn trine Pluto in my natal chart, and Saturn conjunct Pluto in my 9th harmonic chart.
June 17, 2019 at 10:05
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » fishscales
=====
Oh God! How far down the rabbit hole you want me to go with that? lol Family issues, difficult childhood and life in general, abuse of power over me, control a lot, unavailable parents, personal boundaries crossed, irrational fears to overcome on a daily basis, codependency issues, need for emotional safety. I get along fine with my mother but she never wanted to be a mother to me when i was little. The lesson with this is to master your own power and responsibilities over your own life. Becoming the parents you never had. In your harmonic is about finding your joy and path, so clearly you have some issues with power to solve if it showed up in your harmonic.
June 17, 2019 at 10:14
(Taurus) nutelina » Olenna
Well, I can tell you my story but good to know you are not alone here! Exactly you become the parent you never had.
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Scorpio Scorpio
Show calendar »