Changed my username

June 16, 2019 at 06:28 (UT/GMT)
(Pisces) fishscales
Changed my username
Making this a forum thread might seem like a really pretentious thing to do, but I just wanted the people I talk to on this site to know that I changed my username from Morningstar to this. (Not that they would not have been able to figure that out.)

Morningstar was just too perfect, too pretty, too pretentious, and a little too hippie sounding for my taste.

I´ll be keeping this one.

Sometimes when you´re slightly buzzed and have had insomnia for a week, your mind arrives at a state where the correct decision becomes obvious.

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2
Sort posts:
June 16, 2019 at 06:38
(Aries) ram_goat
and libra ASC, too..

sweet. you have found your name at last.

never felt any impulse to change my own.
June 16, 2019 at 06:50
(Pisces) fishscales » ram_goat
Yeah yours suits you.

Picking a usernane is kind of like picking a name for your band.

Do you want one that sounds "cool" or one that reflects the reality?
June 16, 2019 at 07:17
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user MarvinReal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
... and previously, before being Morningstar, you were DManos! :∆. DManos was originally a good guy interested in wide range of astrological topics, but then he gone corrupt by false friends and became just one of a long queue of spammers, he started posting lot of silly pictures, worthless videos, useless chatting posts and source of spam. So I actually found that name in my block list for those 99% values. So welcome "fishscales". Hopefully with a new identity as well. You just need to seperate yourself from everyone unclean there.
June 16, 2019 at 07:29
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Vanille, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Pretty and a bit hippie sounds very Pisces tho!

Hmm but new name is a cute mix of your sun and rising, I like it!

I changed mine from E.DEN to Vanille earlier, needed a new online name for safety reasons, picked Vanille as it sounds elegant and it´s a guilty pleasure (I´m allergic to vanilla, but it´s niceee) name doesn´t suit me tho...

I thought of a mix between sun and rising too but doesn´t really work (Gemicorn, Caprimini, Bipolar goat...)
June 16, 2019 at 07:34
(Aries) ram_goat » Vanille
twin_goat?

we can be the goat family

Four legs good, eight legs better!

Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
June 16, 2019 at 07:44
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » ram_goat
System message: Post has been written by user Vanille, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
ram_goat and twin_goat lolol that´d be funny ngl

Lets call all Cap placement users and have them change their name to something_goat
June 16, 2019 at 07:46
I found it.. you can thank me later..

Still got 8 legs, count em´

So still better.
Login
(Log in)
June 16, 2019 at 07:47
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » MarvinReal
=====
Ice cream, it´s a Gemini thing...

https://www.youtube.com/watch/…
YouTube
YouTube
June 16, 2019 at 07:47
astrological counterpart of sly and the family stone
June 16, 2019 at 07:49
=====
Ohh I´m saving that, thanks! I consider getting an astrology related tattoo at some point, that´s a nice inspiration.
June 16, 2019 at 07:49
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Vanille
System message: Post has been written by user MarvinReal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Okay, but what I said in first post about pictures, videos and spammers.
June 16, 2019 at 07:54
(Aries) ram_goat » ram_goat
I think I detected one of Marvin´s posts over on the UK Sun forums the other
day too..
Login
(Log in)
June 16, 2019 at 07:57
yes these tatoos lately making me wish I was a gemini..

some are pretty cool. freakish but cool.
June 16, 2019 at 08:04
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » MarvinReal
=====
I barely post pictures, videos, nor do I spam around (unless you consider being active as a user, which the forum is literally built for is spamming) I can link some forums to you I used to be on, the people there... So annoying and loud, using gifs after EVERY SINGLE post they make, it even drove me insane lol

I know you´re on astro-seek for different reasons than most of us, but there´s no point in pointing out why I´m not good enough for you when you don´t stand a chance with me to begin with.
June 16, 2019 at 08:09
=====
LMAO

And yeah, Gemini tattoos are definitely cool! Saw some really cool Capricorn tattoos as well but as for crabs, Idk lol. Tho it´s funny the shield of my hometown (not my birthplace, but close to it and I was raised here) has crabs in it. Cancer is all about home as well, hmm...

Twins riding a goat looks cool, twins riding a crab not really, or a crab riding a goat, and this all sounds hella wrong shhhh
June 16, 2019 at 08:13
Or just staying out of threads that don´t interest you...

The gifs are awful. Excess emojis too.

my other big dislike are you tube videos, but I never say anything
most of the time. I don´t care for youtube, but if others do, then
what´s that got to do with me?
Login
(Log in)
June 16, 2019 at 08:17
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Vanille
=====
Good answer.

Yes, I do consider all web links And attachments as very distractful. I personally refrain from posting anything like that unless Is very high reason to do so, and cannot be explained by other means. Also, very very long texts, like many pages posts, I completely ignore too. After all, facebook culture is in e-mails and hobby forums as well. I view a blocking feature as evil in the first place, sourcing all subsequent evils. Because in real life you can´t block your girlfriend. You must deal with people regardless of you like or not. So social medias created this evil culture. But unless a world around changes and remove blocking feature completely I have to protect myself.
June 16, 2019 at 08:25
=====
Yep! Random youtube videos annoy me too, so you can do the math, if I use them I´m probably trying to annoy you, I don´t do it often as it annoys myself as well. Of course there are different purposes like a song recommendation or a video with valid information.

For example, I listen to kpop (and lots of other stuff) right... I would make a topic on a music/kpop forum, users would bump in posting random songs that had nothing to do with the topic at all, with "stream my faves" or use so-called reaction gifs, that often weren´t even a proper reaction... Talking about music and entertainment industry (including it´s dark side, creepy theories) is fun, but not if your fellow fans are all 12 or act like 12.
June 16, 2019 at 08:50
(Leo) pixel
Welcome under your new skin of fish (pseudonyms are only molts, aren´t ? ...) XD
June 16, 2019 at 08:52
I don´t mind text links or links to pictures

but you tube & telephone voicemail.. 2 things I cannot stand..
June 16, 2019 at 11:37
(Pisces) fishscales » MarvinReal
Marvin you´re right, from now on I will take things more seriously. :37:
Login
(Log in)
June 16, 2019 at 11:46
(Libra) leorising
great. I was dai2310, but i think that this forum its my 11th house, everybody is using masks, i decide to be normal, like others and changed my name for : lionrising :17:
June 16, 2019 at 11:50
(Pisces) fishscales » Vanille
Pretty and a bit hippie sounds very Pisces tho!

Yeah, I picked Morningstar because of my (sometimes annoyingly) strong Venus, Venus being the morning star and all that.

It just sounded too "wise" to me, like everything I said should be profound or something.

Did not want to disappoint people. :2:
June 16, 2019 at 11:52
(Pisces) fishscales » leorising
There are normal people in this forum??

Where??

:3: :17:
June 16, 2019 at 11:54
(Pisces) fishscales » ram_goat
I think I detected one of Marvin´s posts over on the UK Sun forums the other
day too..

Where do you find this shit?

?