Planet signs in opposite houses?

June 14, 2019 at 16:28 (UT/GMT)
(Leo) Kostas G.
Planet signs in opposite houses?
So i just recently noticed (lol) that all my planets sign placements except jupiter are in opposite houses to their sign occupying the planet.

Is this a common occurence in a chart? I don´t think this is a coincidence. Anyone else have this with a planet and do you know anything about it?

First thought that came to my mind though is maybe the particular placement is there in order for the person to find some kind of balance regarding the planet/sign/house expression.Or maybe i´m just overanalyzing something not that important.

example: Sun in Leo in 11th house.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
June 14, 2019 at 16:29
(Leo) Kostas G.
Here´s the chart don´t mind the picture above
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
June 14, 2019 at 20:45
(Sagittarius) Christian250
Yeah it’s a very important aspect to have in your chart. It can help you see two sides of everything. With that aspect, you can learn a lot about yourself. Lots of people who have those types of aspects turn out to be well balanced people to which a lot are successful. I happen to have moon and Jupiter in Gemini 2nd house opposition sun, Mercury, and Pluto 8th house. Also, saturns in the 2nd house but it’s in Taurus and only aspects the sun. Having that many oppositions in my chart has really helped me find out who I really am and what I want. Does that make sense?
June 14, 2019 at 21:51
(Leo) Kostas G. » Christian250
Makes sense yeah.Hard aspects seem worth it in the end if you learn the lessons associated.
It can appear a little scary when you have so many hard aspects but i guess taking it one step at a time is the way to go unless you can handle it.I´m curious do you happen to remember how an opposition manifest itself in your life?
June 14, 2019 at 22:28
(Pisces) fishscales » Kostas G.
I have alot of this "oppositional dynamic" (don´t know what else to call it) in my chart too.

It´s not exactly the same as what you have, but I think the "theme" is similar.

First of all, I´m a Libra rising, so my entire chart is flipped from the natural zodiac.

Also have:

Venus ruling the ASC, and in the 7th house

Uranus in Libra in the first, Aries natural house

It we´re going with traditional rulerships, Mars rules my second and is in my 8th

Jupiter in the 3rd, opposed to its natural house

Moon in the 4th with Cancer on the 10th

Sun in Pisces in the 6th, the natural house of Virgo

Mars in Taurus in the 8th

If I´m correct, my sun and Mars situation is like what you have going on.

Virgo rules my 12th, with Mercury in the 6th

I essentially agree with what Christian250 said. This kind of dynamic helps us see both sides of a situation. I think it´s very Libran in nature.

Our planets are kind of in a "fish out of water" situation. The planet in sign is the fish, and the house is the environment that is exactly the opposite of what said fish is used to functioning in.

So, the fish will have to adapt and possibly grow some lungs in order be able to live and thrive in its new environment.
June 15, 2019 at 11:19
(Leo) Kostas G. » fishscales
I think that´s pretty accurate alright this topic is going to the archives :1: :3:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Capricorn Capricorn
Show calendar »