toxic relationship between mother and I

June 12, 2019 at 02:08 (UT/GMT)
(Gemini) beep
toxic relationship between mother and I
as a child growing up i was very close with my mother but now it seems our relationship is getting worse over time to the point where i pray for her death to come. shes not abusive its just im starting not to care for her as much vs my sisters relationship with her its far better and healthier.....

i want to know which aspects if any indicate why i feel the way i do towards her
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
June 12, 2019 at 06:28
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Dexter, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
This chart is useless and unreadable. No houses, no aspects list, no planet positions. Astrological advice for this reason impossible. Go to astro.com and get a proper synastry chart here in with houses, aspects and planetpositions. This is what is always needed for a good astrological advice and help.

Or at least both complete DOBs with accurate birthtime. Otherwise none reply will really be of help to you - just general meanings and guessing. And you better could ask for a cards-reading
June 12, 2019 at 06:44
(Aries) ram_goat
Login
(Log in)
June 12, 2019 at 06:49
(Aries) ram_goat
Run the site synastry tools with your chart and your muthah´s

As if you two were luhvaahs..

Even if you are not, it´ll explain some of the relationships & aspects

between ze planeten in iur chartz

A serious minded card reading might help too..

Login
(Log in)
June 12, 2019 at 11:34
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Dexter, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
++++t seems our relationship is getting worse over time to the point where i pray for her death to come. ++++

your moon pluto conj. in 4th is a perfect concentrated destroying hater energy sending out feelings aspect, you already brought along as karma here and it will first destroy your own life and come back to you more than thousandfold. Pluto´s bills are never forgotten and always have to be paid personally beyond time, room/space and death.

Just pay attention to that. You won´t get out of it until it is paid or tranformed to better by you. And you personally won´t get rid off the devils you have called. As they like your destroying energy radiance.

The synastry shows that you can´t reach her by aspects, they stay at your end and rooms, destroying yourself and poisonening your own home.
June 12, 2019 at 12:09
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » ram_goat
System message: Post has been written by user goldenlion32, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
https://www.youtube.com/watch/…
YouTube
YouTube
June 12, 2019 at 12:13
System message: Post has been written by user goldenlion32, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
https://www.youtube.com/watch/…
YouTube
YouTube
June 12, 2019 at 12:36
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
I imagine Saturn in Aries Vs. Saturn in Aries on the North Node Aries may indicate there is some karma and dharma in the situation.
Aries in ruled by Mars, which is the Military/Spiritual Warrior.
Maybe you have some subconscious thoughts of War and death with her for the simple reason. If you believe in reincarnation. Although the North Node Aries is what she’s evolving into, which can make her grow to be very selfish, egotistic, about herself, and the 1st house Aries issues.
Moon in Aries her is her emotions, thoughts and feelings, so she’s all about the war mentality, combative, arguments, perhaps the bully at times. Depending on whether she’s higher or lower consciousness.
I wouldn’t get along with her myself and run with my Aries in Chiron, since that would mean I’d get into her, just for existing. I wouldn’t have to say or do anything.

Jupiter Aquarius opposition Jupiter Leo would have been affected last year in the Aquarius/Leo eclipses and North Node Leo/South Node Aquarius and expanding the disagreement and opposing views of both the Aquarius/Leo teachers.
Uranus in Virgo and Virgo Pluto on your North Node Virgo is probably not fun, since it’s always transforming your life. And I completely understand with Leo Pluto Generation on my South Node in the 1st all my life and they told me I was the problem. Lol
Uranus in Virgo on the North Node is higher communications and not really sure how that works other than she may be erratic with fault finding, nagging, judging, being critical, if she’s in lower consciousness, and whining about her victim hood.
If she ever graduated to higher consciousness might be quite the opposite and filled with wisdom, knowledge, and insight such as some of the astrologers in here.
I can tell you from my own experience Mars and Pluto in Virgo never works out to well, it’s complete war between mother and child.
I have that Lilith in Virgo effect on my mother as well when I fight back and dig her in subconscious mind on the shadow side. I get her ticked off.
You are a bit stronger than your mother with your Scorpio Pluto and Moon in Scorpio, so she might be still blind to the truth about Scorpio’s with the Neptune in Scorpio. Again, depends on her level of consciousness.
You both have Taurus Mercury so this is good, but may be also bad since you can both get a bit bull headed in conversations when your mad, stubborn, and hold grudges.
June 12, 2019 at 18:03
(Aries) ram_goat » Dexter
I like Dexter´s broader themes.. people with pluto problems never seem to understand them, always hurt the most.. Over and over what I see is they can
never quite wrap their heads around the scorpion vs dove aspect of pluto, which
really is the key to the riddle. Leo ASC doesn´t help seeing things clearly.. too much "I" thinking, everything always seen through the lens of the "I" which in the unevolved is the perfect planter bed for the dark side of Pluto energies. Sag can become narrow minded, doctrinaire and perverse, when unalloyed with better energy. Also a dangerous planter bed for the dark side of pluto. But that could go either way.. depending. Deep understanding or shallow parochialism, depends on the individual.

Nice post Dexter, you nailed it, even if the girl does not understand the answer to her own question that she asked.

She has a history of asking stupid questions in here, but still I get the sense that the day her conscious and subconsious click, she´ll be quite a force.. just not this day.
June 12, 2019 at 18:04
=====
Oh, I hated that part where the Pheonix Screeches with the Eagle. :) lol
June 12, 2019 at 18:08
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Liquidized.Mind.LM3992, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
"it seems our relationship is getting worse over time to the point where i pray for her death to come."

:63:
Login
(Log in)
June 12, 2019 at 18:14
(Aries) ram_goat » goldenlion32
I was never an comic book type, much less an xmen fan.
those first 3 movies were surreal because I was completely unfamiliar with any of it. I was aware xmen comics existed but that was it.. and I could identify a few
of the characters as being from that comic but that was it... all I knew about it.

actually made them enjoyable in a way.
June 12, 2019 at 18:14
(Aries) ram_goat » Liquidized.Mind.LM3992
nice!
June 12, 2019 at 18:17
(Aries) ram_goat » goldenlion32
worse than when Daryl Hannah screeches in "Splash"?
June 12, 2019 at 18:56
=====
Thx ram_goat.

In childhood I grew up and lived near to a very plutonian outsender person and experienced all variations of it and also the boomerangs of own outsending coming back, while this person already had forgotten the true outsender and returner, then complaining about "bad kismet", bad fate and /or witch spells. :4:
June 12, 2019 at 19:08
(Aries) ram_goat » Dexter
Of course the child will not understand one word of what you have written and will be back in here in 2 weeks complaining about something 98% similar, no change having occured, or even attempted, within her. As always. Just like the last time she posted about suicide... similar plutonic themes were mentioned by others, after a reading of her chart, none of it was understood, and now we are here again.
June 12, 2019 at 19:09
(Gemini) beep
lol
June 12, 2019 at 19:10
(Gemini) beep » ram_goat
ofc youll be back on my post yet again at 80yrs of age being useless and belittling others on a forum.... and i thought the universe was blessing such a beautiful face like moi w a miserable life
June 12, 2019 at 19:16
(Gemini) stigmí
I have two of yours aspects with my son. Saturn on my north node and pluto conj mars.
Mainly the pluto mars is about still challenging. Others could found it as still fighting but for me it is just more temperament action.
Saturn on my node....hmmm....when I am in good mood I am always agreeing that he is my best "teacher"...

I hope he will never pray for my death come ?

To your chart....i think that mother is in chart moon. So again your inner moon/pluto ?
June 12, 2019 at 19:19
(Gemini) beep » goldenlion32
shes a very self centered dramtaic woman.
and youre right about our communication always leading to nagging and criticism.

her uranus and pluto in virgo is the cause for major transformations? traumatic transformations..? i thought chiron aries was behind it idk

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Pisces Pisces
Show calendar »