The Ascendant Eyes

June 11, 2019 at 01:27 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) Baylien
The Ascendant Eyes
Hm im very curious about what the different signs eyes look like?

Im aquarius rising 24° but its pretty close to pisces so i kind of have a distant gaze....

What y´all think?
What are the significant traits (eyes-wise) that each of the rising signs have ???? Actually it doesnt have to be the eyes ,

1-2-3 GO!!

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2
Sort posts:
June 11, 2019 at 06:36
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Dexter, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I don´t think Ascendant has anything to do with eyes and how they look like. Eyes are more about the two lights in chart. Moon and sun. Both in watersigns in your chart. Emotional expressive. Is your left eye less strong in sight ? Moon conjunct saturn?

Sun in scorpio able to look very concentrated, focussed,exploring with your right eye. More and stronger will expression with the right eye.
June 11, 2019 at 07:14
(Pisces) N_thecat » Dexter
I agree with you.I think we should associate that "way we look" with our lights, Ascendant ofc has some influence on that, but more overall ,not in detail.

I like this fact I have my two lights in water signs - Sun in Pisces and Moon in Scorpio :1:.

And I am more nad more convinced that Moon can affect our (kind of) look much more than Sun.Probably because it is our feelings and emotions, you can´t hide it in your eyes. It´s just our soul :3:
June 11, 2019 at 08:48
(Gemini) stigmí » N_thecat
Agree with moon. Eyes are door to our soul...
June 11, 2019 at 09:30
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » stigmí
System message: Post has been written by user BigEyedBastard, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Indeed! I can somehow read people just looking into eyes!
June 11, 2019 at 09:55
(Pisces) fishscales
Don´t know how accurate this is.

Just for fun, basically.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
June 11, 2019 at 10:01
(Pisces) fishscales
I think it´s easier to tell what someone´s ascendant is based on their facial structure, head shape and even body type than just by their eyes.

I´ve been able to pick out Leo ascendants just based on their hair. Sometimes it´s kind of mane-like.

Libra rising usually has dimples, etc.

Sometimes eyes can be deceiving (not that any of this is an exact science.)

Someone you think might be a Scorpio rising due to their eyes might actually have Pluto in the 1st house, etc.
June 11, 2019 at 12:15
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user BigEyedBastard, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
All aquas have more round faces i think, specially woman but I look kind of alien head ? or i have some specific mix what greatest this! When all ready talking about physical appearance! ??
June 11, 2019 at 12:37
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Liquidized.Mind.LM3992, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Sun in Cancer conjunct Jupiter.
Moon in Taurus conjunct Mars.

I have my mothers eyes who is also a Cancer Sun.

Yet i have deep serene eyes, i have been told i look stoned before, i don´t smoke and never have.

If i get passionate or intense i can come across as angry though, ex Leo thought i looked angry, according to her she could see the fire in my eyes.
I was only singing Michael Jackson´s Beat It.

https://www.youtube.com/watch/…

Moon & Mars conjunct Aries MC, Leo Ascendant.
YouTube
YouTube
June 11, 2019 at 13:04
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
I know an old friend of mine and I both were born in the same hospital two hours a part. She was born first with with Aries M.C. and Libra I.C. and had red hair and blue eyes. I was born with a Taurus M.C. and Scorpio I.C. and have brunette hair and hazel green eyes.

She had a family that stayed together all their life and I had the more combative, multiple divorces, more traumatic environment.

We were both tall and skinny about the same height.

She went to a Christian Reform School all her life, and Christian College, where I went to a Catholic school for only two years, had broken education going to multiple schools private and public.

She got married the same year I had a child. I didn´t get married until two years later.

This of course also has to do with our Ascendants. But we have the same moon and sun so I´m not sure the Moon and Sun is always correct.
June 11, 2019 at 14:06
(Gemini) PinkPurpleFairy
I´m still new to the rising sign looks, but I´ve been told that I have "watery" eyes many times.

People most often say I have Piscean eyes. And also a lot Piscean personality traits.

I hope that helps :1:
June 11, 2019 at 18:24
(Scorpio) Baylien » N_thecat
I have scorpio sun pisces moon
June 11, 2019 at 18:25
(Scorpio) Baylien » Dexter
My right eye have sttonger eyesight yes .... Why is that so? It has 20/15 vs 20/20 in my left
June 11, 2019 at 18:26
(Aries) ram_goat » PinkPurpleFairy
Pisces hair too...

There is a certain openness to the Pisces mien in general..

even Pisces as diverse and different as Guilietta Masina and
Steve Jobs.. or George Harrison.. A bit of soulfulness in there,
too..

Open faces, open gaze..

Another pisces people of a certain age like to talk about it Curt Cobain,
but he was a junkie for most of the time he was famous. Addiction to hard
drugs takes the light away from any eyes, so I think most of those comparisons
are invalidated by the drug use with its associated mental & emotional problems.
A broken vessel.
June 11, 2019 at 18:27
(Scorpio) Baylien » fishscales
Hmm interesting and i feel that i can easily spot leos too hahaha that poofy lion hair :2.
June 11, 2019 at 18:29
(Scorpio) Baylien » BigEyedBastard
I am aquarius rising are you? Or just sun sign?
June 11, 2019 at 18:32
(Scorpio) Baylien » goldenlion32
You always have such details to say, i love it, always a lot of info, thanks :1. Although i cant keep up with all the posts on the "old souls" one haha
June 11, 2019 at 18:36
(Pisces) N_thecat » Baylien
Nice :) I always attract people with water combo.
June 11, 2019 at 18:42
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Baylien
=====
i am Leo rising, virgo moon and aqua sun!
June 12, 2019 at 03:35
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13 » Baylien
It is conceivable that there is a genetic mechanism to make "most" degrees of lazy eye indistinguishable from "normal eye" because psychic ability is akin to blindness. David Bowie´s lazy eye was so extreme that he had a convenient cover story that I am forgetting at the moment; British patriotism was at the core of the neatness of his explanation.
Somewhere around the size of the fovea is the blindspot; If one eye is closed so that the blind spot interrupts the edge of the screen then tentatively covering part of a pixel composed face with the blind spot is a skill I developed subconsciously for just one eye anyway! :22: :92:
June 12, 2019 at 13:58
(Cancer) Axelopian
I agree for sure your eyes are distant and sort of like not spacey but airy for sure!

I am libra rising, cancer sun and Gemini moon. I have always been told my eyes are intense and I hold eye contact strongly with others no matter what. What do you reckon? Libra ish? I didn’t think of libras as intense but I would say there is something that draws people in there.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
June 12, 2019 at 14:10
(Scorpio) Baylien » Axelopian
Wow you have deep eyes but i am so bad at keeping eye contact lol ive got so much nervous energy going into anything new to me so im all shy
June 14, 2019 at 11:11
(Gemini) BR
If I’m not mistaken, wouldn’t rising sign decans also have some type of influence on appearance in general?
June 14, 2019 at 11:30
(Pisces) N_thecat » Baylien
Me too. I don´t like long eye - contact - I feel then nervous energy like you and get tired so easily.
June 14, 2019 at 12:27
(Scorpio) Baylien » BR
Thats what i was thinkin
June 23, 2019 at 09:05
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Vanille, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
As for look in general I look most like my ascendant. My eyes tho, there´s a difference between shape and vibe. I think they´re pretty big which is very Gemini, but to me they´re empty looking (Capricorn coldness) others told me there´s something warm/soft about them too (Cancer) I think it´d really depend... I generally have the cold and strict look, people think I´m moody a lot till they get to know me better and find out it´s just my face XD
However when I genuinly smile (not fake smile, my fake smile is terrifying) my eyes turn VERY Gemini, sparkling!
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »