Journey of a soul

June 9, 2019 at 07:55 (UT/GMT)
(Cancer) Sudha
Journey of a soul
Is it possible to track the journey of a departed soul using date and time of death in astrology.how will we know the possible date of its reincarnation.

Thanks
Sudha

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
June 10, 2019 at 00:45
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
My past life was vehemently anti-Astrology, but that didn´t stop me from finding that his Ascendant is exactly :198: my Ascendant and that his past life has Ascendant :193: my Ascendant and :192: his Ascendant.
David Wilcock has Ascendant :194:ed by Edgar Cayce´s Ascendant because he is essentially a keyed down Edgar Cayce rejoining us.
The Thibetans "had" a virtual island in the upper atmosphere where maintaining multi-life ties was practiced day in and day out.
Consider the possibility that their are five of you in five different areas of the world with similar interests and tastes.
The British thought they could stir the karma between Hindus and Muslims, then in 1946 thought they could stir the karma between Jews and Arabs.
Now they are wondering what % European they can be with no resolution, is it any wonder? :41: :43: :25: :63: :23:
The Aughts shows ´Medium´ and ´Ghost Whisperer´ have been followed by "InBetween" here in the Twenty-teens; The Producers decide the proper balance between creativity and ´Consultants´ for these shows. Some of the ghosts that are communicated with are One-Lifers just like they were when they were alive and don´t want any presumption of beginnings and endings having apostrophe´s, hyphens or question marks.
:172: :199: is going to see a chorus of folks drowning out any discussion of :160: or Plutoids in favor of Traditionalism. :29:
June 10, 2019 at 07:51
(Cancer) Sudha » goldenlion32
Thankyou so much for the vedio.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »