Can you tell if someone is an old soul? Just for fun

June 4, 2019 at 03:44 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) Baylien
Can you tell if someone is an old soul? Just for fun
Any astrology ´indicators´ of an old soul? Like the degrees in 29 ive heard? Just looking just for interesting opinions/ takes on it. I know, i know we are all soul, which has always been and always will be ..so that being said ...? :4:

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2 3 4
Sort posts:
June 4, 2019 at 04:04
(Cancer) TimeLord
I´m old but not that old.

29° Taurus Asc
28° Moon
27° Venus
26° Sun
25° Neptune
24° Pluto.
June 4, 2019 at 05:22
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Vanille, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
This is my first and last life
June 4, 2019 at 06:39
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
If there is a monstrous tangle of strong aspects, that is someone who has been here awhile.
Ninth and Tenth house planets show someone who is ready for a better Earth than this one.
:178:s show a restraint that is a past-life carryover.
:153: balsamic to :199:
:154: balsamic to :159:
:155: balsamic to :160:
June 4, 2019 at 06:47
(Scorpio) Baylien » IIyyaarr13
What does the balsamic mean? Are you talking about my chart bc i have strong planet placements in ninth and tenth house, and then scorpio is my sun? So i barely have any aspects (or so i feel) what could this mean? I have a lot of conjunctions and no oppositions ... Practically an unaspected sun and only one planet retrograde (saturn)
June 4, 2019 at 06:48
(Scorpio) Baylien » Vanille
How do you know?
June 4, 2019 at 06:49
(Scorpio) Baylien » TimeLord
You aint gotta lie to kick it lmao :2:
June 4, 2019 at 06:53
(Pisces) TimeSciences » IIyyaarr13
Thanks for sharing that info! As a teen a friend´s mother told me Sagittarius, Capricorn, Aquarius and Pisces are mostly ´old souls´ and she did ´traditional´ system Astrology. Then there´s my Uncle, a Leo who said I was an ´old soul´ for being a Pisces and saying comical things at age 3 such as calling his toupee a ´hair hat!´ :108:
June 4, 2019 at 17:03
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Baylien
System message: Post has been written by user Vanille, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I just know, I can´t explain it.

Also the idea of multiple lives doesn´t even make sense. If it´s real after all, then this is 100% certain my first life.
June 4, 2019 at 18:24
(Scorpio) Baylien » Vanille
Interesting i feel like those irrational fears we have and scars could be because of our past lives like im so afraid of sharks even in swimming pools(when i was little) and have a scar that goes across my whole shin
June 4, 2019 at 19:25
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13 » Baylien
Click on famous people on the butterscotch line, then click on Celebrity Astro Search Engine then you will see a box that says Moon Phase; 315 to 360 degrees is balsamic, but here it only applies to Luminaries :151: & :152:.
:199:, :159:, :160: in the position of the sun and the faster lower octave planets in the position of the Moon is what works for balsamic phase.
Stephen King has two personal planets, but not the :152: in balsamic relationship. I have :155: balsamic to :160:
June 9, 2019 at 18:55
(Scorpio) ancient_astrology
There is no way to tell this in astrology. How would you test it? There are ways in ancient astrology to tell when a person is going to die. That is testable. I know the OP said this was just for fun, fair enough. But I don´t see how this is testable and I don´t see any way to come up with a theory about it based on the astrology that is known. It Just like the people who say that you can tell about past-lives through astrology. None of it is testable (by any reliable means I know of) and therefore this can just remain a "fun" question that has no reliable answer or a New Age article of faith, both of which are equal.

You hear all kinds of fanciful means of determining who is an old soul. For example, some asiatic cultures say that long ear lobes indicate that you are an old soul. Well, again, how would you test that? Untestable.
June 9, 2019 at 19:18
(Scorpio) Baylien » ancient_astrology
Lol ive never heard about the long ear lobes thing but thanks for your opinions. I take in all different beliefs
June 9, 2019 at 20:24
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
I´m what they call an old soul being INFJ. Virgo Pluto 29 degrees, Aries in Chiron intercepted in the 8th house of Pisces and Aries 9th House, and as the India astrologers say with Leo Ascendant, South Node Leo, in the 1st, Sagittarius Sun in the 5th, and Aries in the 9th House. The 5 Yogas. Saturn in Taurus and Moon in Taurus. Water in the 12th, 4th, and 8th House (Moksha) North Node Aquarius the hardest of the Nodes, and Cancer in the 12th with a lot of karma from Past Life.

The Journey is not easy and about breaking through Maya (illusion) of the world, transcending everything in the material world, money, relationships. More the Buddah walk and surrendering all control of events which most people could not handle the emotional, mental, spiritual, physical, sexual, and financial pain or losses as many times as I have throughout life.

With Aries in Chiron I am one of them that have actually physically died and come back to life. Aries in Chiron is quite brutal of a journey.

By the age of 23 people asked why I was still alive. I have studied a lot about reincarnation, and with the South Node and North Node in the 1st and 7th house it´s always living in the past, present, and future in the now.

It most likely is why I am in Europe at the same transits as WWII when the Cancer Pluto Generation were here, and I wonder sometimes if I was a pilot and crashed with Uranus in Libra in the 3rd and Cancer in the 12th house. My grandfather was here in Uranus in Taurus and was in the Army and got shot in Belgium in the knee.

I sometimes feel as if I am re-living experiences from past life with the same people but in a different way. With the South Node Leo in the 1st house this every person I meet may have a Leo archetype that hooks on there, or someone from the past life or new hooks on to my North Node Aquarius in the 7th house.

Just what I´ve noticed in my life and especially after I have even looked at charts of my abusers and see how it falls in my houses. I would like to see a regression therapist some day just to see what comes out. Especially with Aries in Chiron (Karma) Wounded soldiers for many generations, and I might even be a reincarnated family member.
June 9, 2019 at 20:41
(Pisces) N_thecat » TimeSciences
I agree with that.Capricorns and Aquarius often are "old souls", especially Capricorns with their lovely Saturn...I know a lot of Capricorns but there is no chance that we can be friends.Capricorns are smart and I aprecciate their wisdom, but they are too serious for me.Even that part of Capricorns who like to party isn´t as laid back as they seem to be.They ALWAYS have some seriousness and rawness on its own.And that´s for sure Saturns "work".

Sagittarius "old soul" - really?

As Pisces Sun maybe I have some spiritual vibes, but feeling like an "old soul" is - in my opinion - "work" of my lucky number 11 (numerology).
June 9, 2019 at 20:56
(Libra) leorising » goldenlion32
i have chiron in gemini 11th (maybe in last life i used to wound people with issues of society?)
neptune opposite moon ( deceived others?)
i have water in 4º, 8ª and 12º houses, i am paying everything and be grateful for that...
pluto in scorpio in 4th, i think its is karmic too
June 9, 2019 at 21:05
(Scorpio) ancient_astrology » Baylien
Well, tell me what is an old soul? Is this someone who has lived many lives? Does that make them wiser? If I extrapolate from life on Earth, I don´t think it follows that someone who has lived many lives is necessarily wiser. Now, I´m getting older and looking at the people my age and older. Certainly they´ve had more experiences than a young person, and that *MIGHT* mean they´re wiser, but not necessarily. We all know that cool old person who is open-minded, wiser, kinder, etc. However, we all also know that older person who´s become fixed in their ways, has become more racist, more sexist, and tries to pretend they are wiser. They are not. They´ve just become fixed in their ways. Petrified. If we allow for the possibility of multiple lives, then it seems that a person might become wiser. Then again, maybe they´ll just become more cynical, stuck, in each new life.

As far as the long ear lobes, you can easily see this expressed in a lot of depictions of the Buddha. He usually has very long ear lobes.
June 9, 2019 at 21:07
(Taurus) nutelina
No you can´t have fun while doing it. It´s a serious business.
June 9, 2019 at 21:11
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » leorising
Yes, this is Moksha when you have it in the 12th, 4th, and 8th, so yes, we end up washing away a lot of karma, cleansing, and clearing the past life as well as the past in this life. Gemini in Chiron is actually wounding and healing marriages and relationships in general. So yes, you may be wounding or healing. You may be healing and wounding communications as well sometimes. Throat Chakara. Maybe you have been a wounded Twin in the past life, or dealing with Twins, or marriages, relationships as you said. 11 is affiliated with Twin Flames or a Master Number. So most like that house is significant in your journey with parents, friends, family, co-workers, and strangers. May have to do with lungs, arms, breasts, or eyes.

Chiron is the key to your soul and is karma. Scorpio Pluto is the Soul and also part of the Soul Group of your generation. So yes, 8th house is reincarnation and karma. Which you just finished clearing that out last year in Venus and Jupiter in Scorpio. Probably had a rough time like I did in Saturn in Scorpio in 2012-2015. Good thing you´ve only had a little bit of Scorpio. lol

I had to go through Uranus in Scorpio, Scorpio Pluto transits when I was younger and second round through Capricorn Pluto.

You´ll do fine, you´re built just like I am with that Pluto, it´s your engine and fuel to bounce on the earth. Just use it wisely.

4th house of Scorpio is quite brutal and yes karma with family, but your most likely cutting away all the dysfunction of from your family line and not allowing it to be passed on any further. Your ending the karma.
June 9, 2019 at 21:16
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » ancient_astrology
We look like this with elven ears. lol
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
June 9, 2019 at 21:28
(Pisces) tudi » ancient_astrology
I see your point. But, would a regression therapy test it? I can´t read charts, but someone told me that in my previous life I had an unhappy love life. Another (numerology) said i had a happy one with two kids. :4: that´s where i got suspicious :22: Maybe both comments are true, but in two different past lives.
Maybe a regression therapy will help with this. It´s just a hope. :108:
June 9, 2019 at 21:36
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » tudi
This should help you.

http://jasonholley.net/yahoo_site_a…
June 9, 2019 at 21:36
(Libra) leorising » goldenlion32
Last year it was terrible! Jupiter in scorpio! I almost lost everything because my chiron in gemini in 11th, but it was Jupiter, and I got my healing! I saved me !
Saturn in scorpio it was difficult too, It was a time of lot fights to archieve good things to my future, problems with lovers
Vênus in scorpio brings a love from past life , I saw it in synastry
I found people with sun in gemini with same degree of my chiron, and this 2 people seems like bridge between me and a man... I was thinking about this
The man that I had more security about his good intentions for me has a twin brother
June 9, 2019 at 21:59
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » goldenlion32
=====
I´m still considered a Millenial dear... There´s no exact age range but I found several sources that said Gen Z started in 2004 making me still a Millenial (and I seem to get along best with those irl) it´s more the newer generation actually that´s interested in that stuff, if anything.
June 9, 2019 at 22:08
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » Vanille
You are Sagittarius Pluto Generation (Generation Z). You´re about the 9th House collectively which isn´t that bad of job.
https://www.youtube.com/watch/…

Your generation is based off Uranus, Neptune, Pluto

There are different markers for each generation as they function for a specific purpose in evolving humanity together and as individuals.
YouTube
YouTube
June 9, 2019 at 22:16
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » goldenlion32
=====
No that isn´t true, people from my Generation annoy the shit out of me with their hippie ideas... I prefer to stick with older, more mature yet also empathic people. Scorpio gen would be my favourite ^^
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »