read my chart

June 3, 2019 at 04:36 (UT/GMT)
(Aquarius) rit
read my chart
By the way transit Pluto transit Saturn from the sixth house are making trine to my natal moon in my tenth house. While natal Venus conjunct Chiron from sixth house making trine transit Uranus, Is there hoe for any improvement in my life and my progress moon coming to an anartic degrees 29degrees Libra soon conjunct my solar return ascendant being 3degrees Scorpio . So much confusion for me can differ from head to tail . Can anyone help please, So much obliged for any insight.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
June 3, 2019 at 10:27
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user goldenlion32, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Aries in Chiron is opposition of your Saturn in Libra and Neptune in Libra.
While also your Jupiter in Aries in the 9th house. This may show some wounding & healing of relationships in the 3rd house.
This indicates you’re a Jupiter in Aries teacher, but maybe healing some core issues with other family members from the past since Saturn and Neptune in Libra are both Retrograde.
Saturn in Libra is Square Saturn in Capricorn so this may give a lot of restrictions concerning the 3rd and 6th house. Evaluating the rules, restrictions, policies, procedures, of home life, work, family, friendships, and how you communicate and Squaring Aries in Chiron. How you speak to others, how they perceive your words, actions, and thoughts, and whether you’re communicating in a positive or negative way and how they interact and react or respond with you.
Uranus in Taurus on the 10th house re-vamping the way you’re seen in the public eye with career goals and how you interact with the public.
North Node Cancer obviously pushing you to go a second round of evolving humanity as you did when you were younger, but in a different ways now as you are more mature, evolved, and have gathered wisdom, knowledge, and insight on the way about family, children, divorce, separation, step-families, step-parents, arguments, disagreements. Speaking for developmentally disabled children, or perhaps mentally impaired, or those who might have a rough time with the mental process, since you do have Jupiter in Aries in the 9th, which means you may have worked with individuals with some type of mental, emotional, or brain injuries of some sort, diseases, etc.
My guess is your supposed to be healing others with your Jupiter in Aries, since it is a motivational speaker, life coach, mental health or medical health professional, healer, and teaching something to the public that you know. Along with the Moon in Taurus in the 10th house of career, you’re in Uranus in Taurus transits pushing you to do something along with Squaring the 7th house of Aquarius.
Time to show up in life and be an advocate, activist, sort of like Mariann Williamson but not in the same way. But speaking on revamping systems, methods, treatments, and helping humanity to heal and evolve.
June 3, 2019 at 11:54
(Aquarius) rit » goldenlion32
thank you so much you are right on spot. Very eye opening. I would like your insight on my solar return for this year if I would be having a financial breakthrough as having Jupiter and Venus in my solar return 2nd house being natal fifth house . I thank you and appreciate you insight.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Sagittarius Sagittarius
Show calendar »