June 1, 2019 at 11:16 (UT/GMT)
(Capricorn) Kindrick
dominants
whats my dominant planet?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
June 1, 2019 at 11:21
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user ~Masha~, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Sun at apex of t-square.
June 1, 2019 at 11:37
(Pisces) fishscales
I´m sure Masha is right... You can also find your planets in order of dominance using the dominants tool on this website.

Helps to know what planets are the weakest in your chart as well, so you can try to consciously cultivate those qualities.

I generally like to know the three most dominant planets, and the two weakest.
June 1, 2019 at 11:46
(Capricorn) Kindrick » ~Masha~
wouldnt my jupiter or pluto be more dominant
June 1, 2019 at 11:46
(Aries) astro-flame
Usually there´s more than one strong planet in the chart. Sun´s the apex of a T-square but has little essential and accidental power in Capricorn and in the 11th house. Granted the planets on the other ends of the square have even less essential strength...

Anyways, I would also highlight your Jupiter - it rules MC, co-rules ASC, it´s strong in its own sign and has accidental power in the 1st house as well. AND it has only harmonious aspects.

But just being in the 1st house regardless of other things, usually makes the planet very pronounced in one´s life experience
June 1, 2019 at 11:47
(Capricorn) Kindrick » fishscales
yeah but do i include the positions and aspects or keep it how it is
June 1, 2019 at 11:54
(Capricorn) Kindrick » astro-flame
so you say "Jupiter"?
and wat do you think about this placement in general
June 1, 2019 at 12:04
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Kindrick
System message: Post has been written by user ~Masha~, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
You would prefer, I guess.....yes jupiter in 1st always does it like that- likes to be dominant and can be a self-confident "roomtaker", expecting to be noticed immediately by others, especially with jupiter sextile sun.

But your mess is that jupiter in your chart is ruled by neptune and your 0 degrees chiron in sagittarius and that chiron is ruled by pluto.
June 1, 2019 at 12:09
(Capricorn) Kindrick » ~Masha~
so wat do you think is my actual dominant?
and how do you think jupiter in 1st house plays out?
June 1, 2019 at 12:18
(Aries) astro-flame » Kindrick
I said "one of" :3: because
1) there are a lot of schools and systems of counting the strength
2) putting it in numerical value is just done for the beginners´ convenience

It´s not an exact thing or sports, where there´s an objective measurement in minutes and meters... Some chart have a clear leader/dominant and some have 2 or 3 (or even more, but rarely) very pronounced planets...

Pluto is also strong in you chart, but not exceptionally - it´s in elevation (closest to MC) but from the 9th house side and about 10 degrees away, so he´s not a weakling, but not the leader.

Uranus is strong essentially (in its own sign) but weak accidentally (12th house)...

As for Jupiter in the first - planets in the first affect you personality, life approach and the way you interact with the outside world. So just find articles on Jupiter (there´s like 1,876,450 of them out there :4:) and read up ))

Keywords for Jupiter are: authority, confidence, generosity, philosophy, optimism, faith and spirituality, adventurous spirit, vision, expansion, opportunism, and so on. Any of it describes your attitude to life and the way you approach new things and beginnings (ASC/1st house)?
June 1, 2019 at 12:24
=====
"o wat do you think is my actual dominant?"

I just told you before.

"how do you think jupiter in 1st house plays out?"

you live it and live with him- better you tell me...

What I do see and am able here to see - is a man presenting himself at ASC without head/face....(what fits a jupiter ruled by neptune as ASC ruler) :5:
June 1, 2019 at 12:30
(Aries) astro-flame » ~Masha~
Chiron in Sag... so it is ruled by Juiter, not Pluto. Actually, Pluto in Sag is also ruled by Jupiter.
June 1, 2019 at 12:41
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » astro-flame
=====
""Chiron in Sag... so it is ruled by Juiter, not Pluto. Actually, Pluto in Sag is also ruled by Jupiter.""

Not in my opinion and astrological view. Chiron is in 9th house in pluto´s ruled house- even it is a natural zodiac house, it is individually ruled by pluto in his chart. That is what birthtime is needed for. Individuality in house cusps and signs and house rulers.

Chiron cannot get house rulers out of function and out of order - not in my opinion.

But I certainly respect your sight of view - but don´t share it.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
June 1, 2019 at 12:52
(Pisces) fishscales » Kindrick
I usually apply just the ruler function first to assess the pure planetary strengths.

I then add the aspects function because even though I think the planetary strengths are what they are, if a planet is heavily aspected, it will be more relevant in different areas of your life, so it becomes more "dominant" in that way.

I realize using an online function to do this is probably a cop out, but I am not a professional astrologer, and online calculators have served me well enough for my purposes.
June 1, 2019 at 12:58
(Aries) astro-flame » ~Masha~
You´re blending two different things together - sign placement (also called essential strength) and house placement (aka accidental strength). Yes, Chiron, Moon and Pluto are in the house that starts in Sco, so they´re in a house that is ruled by Pluto. But they´re in a sign that is ruled by Jupiter... if you completely ignore sign rulership, giving house rulerships the upper hand - how do you read charts with unknown birth time? There are no rulerships at all then?

In addition to that many astrologers work with house co-rulers, especially if the house starts so late in the sign... But that last one, of course, is up to everyone´s own discretion. However, ignoring the sign rulership and using the house ruler over the sign ruler is definitely a new approach to me :63:

"Chiron cannot get house rulers out of function and out of order - not in my opinion." = Lol at least we agree in one thing - Chiron doesn´t rule anything. Not Virgo or Sag (as some suggest) or anything else :27:
June 1, 2019 at 17:10
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » astro-flame
=====
"You´re blending two different things together - sign placement (also called essential strength) and house placement (aka accidental strength)"

No I don´t - but my method of analysing a chart is just different to yours. And I don´t want to convince you of mine at all.

"Yes, Chiron, Moon and Pluto are in the house that starts in Sco, so they´re in a house that is ruled by Pluto. But they´re in a sign that is ruled by Jupiter"

Chiron, sun and pluto are in 9th house ruled by pluto. Ruled by jupiter is 10th house- starting with sagittarius.

"if you completely ignore sign rulership, giving house rulerships the upper hand"

I don´t ignore sign ruler ship - but i strictly use sign and ruler what starts the individual house as most important. House cusps and rulership are the most individual and personal in a chart, because this is only built and visible from birth time. Not only just from birthdate alone, what you share with a lot of other people but not birthtime - even not with a twin.

Planetpositions in sign are visible in ephemeries too- but it doesn´t give the individual personal information out of a chart for the chart owner. I do it for a very long time this way now, because it enables to give very individual, accurate, specific and precise informations about charts, what I got confirmed and acknowledged by really a lot of chart-owners theirselves as true. Otherwise I wouldn´t pursue and do it.

For me astrology should deliver useable results for daily life and all what in chartowner´s life happens and what potential there is - as well. That´s what I like to use astrology and looking into a chart for. Astrology should be of help for a better (self-)understanding and help for chartowners as precisely as possible -anything else doesn´t make sense for me.

""how do you read charts with unknown birth time? There are no rulerships at all then?"

I would never call it a chart reading- a chart isn´t a chart without DOB and correct birthtime and without birthtime it is not possible to give precise accurate chart-information - only a round about.

What I feel not as good enough for myself. But that is just my personal opinion. Because I like to stand behind what I am doing and what I have precisely checked as true for myself from my chart first and before, from my family and friends - and also checked by confirming feedbacks from other people and chartowners on different astro-foren.

I don´t mind what others see as true for themselves or use for their method and style of analysing a chart. I feel free to present it my way and see others free to do it their way as well.

But I don´t like in the name of astrology - people telling astrology is good for nothing by even at least not giving DOB and birthtime. If an astrological information is not accurate and true - it is always upto the reader and his own knowledge and never upto astrology itself.
June 1, 2019 at 21:50
(Aquarius) Admiral Hill
But is the dominant calculator accurate? Seriously?
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
June 1, 2019 at 22:14
(Pisces) fishscales » Admiral Hill
I think it does a pretty decent job.

I´ve tried three, and they´ve all given similar results.

One, from a smaller site, switched the order of my third and fourth most dominant planets.

This site and astro.com were in agreement in terms of the order of the dominants, but I´m not sure about the exact percentages. I´m fairly sure they were very similar though.
June 1, 2019 at 22:34
(Aquarius) Admiral Hill » fishscales
My similar thoughts so just have to accept I´m fucked then I guess.

Kindrick, make amends to Uranus he´s your problem. :4:
June 1, 2019 at 22:35
(Pisces) fishscales » fishscales
Here is the link to the smaller site´s dominants calculator:

http://laratesting.us/index-planet.…

And I was wrong, the smaller site actually included TWO different planets in my top 3 dominant planets. Haven´t visited it in a long time, guess I forgot. (Actually, it´s not really a site, just a calculator.)

This site and astro.com has my top 3 dominant planets (in order) as Venus, Moon, Mercury.

The smaller site gives my top three dominants, in order, as: Venus, Uranus, and then a tie for third between Neptune and the moon.

Kinda feeling the smaller site´s calculator more right now.
June 1, 2019 at 22:47
(Pisces) fishscales » Admiral Hill
If it´s any consolation, try being a dude with a Venus on fucking steroids. :41: :4:

Chart ruler, home sign, and home house.

While other guys in school were dreaming about being quarterback of the football team, I was dreaming about my perfect relationship... :61:
June 2, 2019 at 07:16
(Capricorn) Kindrick » Admiral Hill
wdym?
June 2, 2019 at 15:45
=====
"wdym?"

Mpbe ? Oityuhtcwp?

Mobile phone battery empty ? Or is this your usual habit to communicate with people on a forum ...replying to your questions ? ...Showing your "jupiter" in 1st house- you self-feel as "dominant"?

Jupiter is a very generous energy, but unevolved can also be self-generous only....he also reprents "a lot" and a "much of something" - but vice versa can also result in a much "less" ....

I would also guess now, that saturn is dominant(ely) ... needed here.
June 2, 2019 at 18:23
(Aquarius) Admiral Hill » ~Masha~
Yeah and speaking of needing Saturn dominant - why I did not gratify it with a response.

If one follows the forum that they themselves created (because they so want that data), the dots are easily connected that your dominant was computed in a calculator here on this server that establishes your Uranus as a dominant.

That´s what I mean.

What do -you- mean? :4:

That being said, respectfully it is courteous to have equal exchange.
You can google Uranus dominant for more answers or investigate this site further.
June 2, 2019 at 18:43
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Admiral Hill
=====
"What do -you- mean? :4:"

I like uranus- ruler of 11th house and of astrology.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aries Aries
Show calendar »