DREAMS...the other realm...

May 26, 2019 at 22:29 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) RAW
DREAMS...the other realm...
Does anyone from this site dream nightly and remember their dreams upon waking, whats your practice to achieve this. Does anyone in this site lucid dream effectively , what practices did you try or was it all natural. Id like to hear from anyone, and i would also like to hear anything honestly about dreams and the astro world. Anything about the dream world and astro realm is useful for me.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
May 26, 2019 at 22:35
(Libra) leorising
I dream every night, and it’s is natural for me since my childhood, I have premonition dream too . I like to search in internet word key about my dreams when I just wake up
May 27, 2019 at 01:05
(Pisces) fishscales
I usually remember my dreams. Even if I only remember a fragment of a dream, I can usually piece alot of it back together, as long as I try to do it as soon as I wake up. If I don´t try to recall the dream immediately after waking, my ability to remember anything about it completely fades. I think it is like this for the majority of people.

The dream world and the astral world are the same thing. When we are dreaming, we are in the astral world... the problem is, we are not conscious of that fact.

Lucid dreaming, or astral projection, is just learning how to be conscious in the dream/astral world.

I have come close to lucid dreaming a few times...I could achieve it for a few seconds...but then I´d always wake up. For some reason, I would always panic.

I had a very accurate predictive dream once, that I can remember. I had loaned my friend my guitar that night. I had a dream that as he was carrying the guitar into his house, he dropped it and the headstock broke off.

Sure enough, the next morning he called me and said he had some bad news...
May 27, 2019 at 08:50
(Taurus) MaryJos
Hi Manuel
I dream a lot! I don´t recall every night about them but for example todaye I remember to dream about my work that is a current theme lately... a male figure that I now in the real platform of life... and a beach.. water(also a current theme).

I don´t realy connect this with a astro world do... is our psique trying to process some issues or trauma events in a way that it will be help us to wake up and go on with our daily life with less pressure... because on the unconscious level we live and resolve that question or is telling us that we must resolve that.
It´s our mind and sould speaking to us.
May 27, 2019 at 09:45
(Gemini) stigmí
I have this with lucid dreams same as Morningstar "but then I´d always wake up. For some reason, I would always panic."
And I want to break this pattern.

And also feel it similar with dreams x astral world.

Earlier i had many dreams, now so few. I can´t find condition in which i can be more relax at night (also day) and to remember all after wake up. Without this i can´t feel complete. I feel like somebody gave around me some veil. Not only at night. My perception is overclouded ^^

https://www.youtube.com/watch/…
YouTube
YouTube
May 27, 2019 at 10:56
(Pisces) fishscales » stigmí
Siili, this is a great course on astral projection/lucid dreaming/dream yoga. You may be interested. I don´t know what your religious affiliations are, but the cross at the top of website´s page does not indicate an affiliation with any particular religion. If you read through the course, you will see what I mean.

https://gnosticteachings.org/course…
May 27, 2019 at 11:51
(Gemini) stigmí » fishscales
Thank you very much :15: :74:
As my language possibilities allow x)
May 27, 2019 at 22:36
(Scorpio) RAW » fishscales
Thats good in my opinion that we remember our dreams, I\´ve had a streak since like November last year of dreaming vividly and sometimes propheticly and sometimes my dreams were defenitly out of this world. One time in January in my dream I was in space floating near a red planet and i was having sleep paralysis so as much as it was fun floating in nothing I had a strong feeling inside my dream that what am i still doing here floating. I\´ve been able to recall all my dreams and write down paragraphs in detail about them , anytime i fall asleep i dream so i kinda look forward to sleeping, but the reason i remember my dreams is because as soon as i wake up i lay there and think back to all the places i visited in my dream and i don\´t start to think about my reality until i fully remember all the way to whee i started and then i write it down , draw it, or type it out whichever fastest at the moment. Lucid Dreaming is something I want to fully achieve, recently in the past month i had 1 experience and for me thats really good, i didn\´t wake up as you did because before i had that experience i had dreams where when i woke up the point of the dream was to not have fear of the situations that were happening so i developed a strong sense in real life of having no fear and then the next day bam! i realized i was fully awake in my dream, i left the scene i was at and made my out the building i was in to look for anything that would help me and just a lil bit more into the dream it became less manual and more automatic if you get me, but still till today I am trying to wake up again because its so fun and maybe could help us in real life if we don\´t be afraid. As i believe we will go straight to the Astros after this reality.
May 27, 2019 at 22:43
(Scorpio) RAW » MaryJos
Hey Mary
As some other person said here , the astro is the dream world even if you don´t realize it yet but i want to ask do you believe in crystals , do you have any by where you sleep and also If you´d like you should focus on dream as soon as waking as sometimes we realize what our fears or our loves are and as you said dreams are something from the unconcious levels and i believe we should make it conscious.
May 27, 2019 at 23:22
(Pisces) fishscales » RAW
It sounds like you may be a good candidate to pursue astral projection further. You should try the course I recommended up above to Siili.

"As i believe we will go straight to the Astros after this reality."

We do. The problem is, we are as unconscious after death as we are in the dream state. In other words, we experience things, but we have no control over what is happening to us. When we are dreaming, we are basically just along for the ride. It is the same after death. The goal of lucid dreaming and astral projection is to gain control over the consciousness, so that we can take advantage of the knowledge the astral world has to offer. When we learn how to gain control over the consciousness when it is out of the body, as in astral projection, we have a chance of maintaining conscious awareness after death as well.

Do you practice meditation as well? I believe it is essential to practice meditation alongside astral projection. This is where I struggle. For the moment, I am concentrating on pure breathing exercises in an effort to settle myself and get my energies flowing more freely.
May 28, 2019 at 01:10
(Sagittarius) Amartya
I do not dream nightly but I often remember my dreams. I have experienced lucid dreams in the past and some astral projection but mostly involuntary.

I have in my case had encounters in the dream state so vivid that I could not distinguish them from reality. I pretty much always know when I am dreaming but when I am in that state it is incredible.

It feels more real than reality. Very hard to describe.
May 28, 2019 at 04:56
(Scorpio) RAW » fishscales
I totally get you about how we are unconscious after death like in the dream state, to me that sounds kinda scary because i really wanna be aware from here till there and to the back anytime i might come back or not. I never seen lucid dreaming in that way of getting conscious awareness in this life before and for after death.

Ive began trying to meditate like half ways during last year until when i got to like October November then i learned breathing techniques and i felt like my conscious awareness tripled and multiplied and i was just perceiving this life and my actions to whomever and whatever and that was just my 1st time doing a breathing meditation, but that was just for the 1st time and because of that for a while i tried to "chase" that feeling of nothing but perceiving then by like January to February this year i completely lost chasing that "feeling" and stopped doing breathing exercises and since then i just "try" i guess to stay aware of everything i do and to breath and when I´m alone i just try to stay in peace, i could be doing anything and i could feel peaceful if i chose too and thats all i really consider meditating nowadays, i don´t know if i might be lacking but if i knew it could get better id go for it and do need another form of meditation or breathing exercise if it closes me in to more conscious awareness of the on going realm thats unseen.

What kind of stuff do you do to close you in , i basically feel like the more i stay aware of my dreams i guess the easier it is for me to slip back in there.
May 28, 2019 at 17:40
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
I haven´t gone to the dose of melatonin that would give me excessive vividness, but it has to be possible.
I believe everyone´s twelfth house is exactly thirty degrees and is a realm of dreams! :5:.
Melatonin quick release and time release to cover both ends of the sleep cycle seems to smooth out the sleep cycle!
Americans are the most likely to have interfered with sleep and therefore dreams as well, someone in my household is recovering from years of sleep knock-out pills, I am hoping for rehabilitation.
It was a collection of generations that had Eris & Sedna in :182:; They were intense dreamers! :108: :108: :108: :108: :108: :108: :108: :108: :108:
May 29, 2019 at 00:45
(Pisces) fishscales » Amartya
"I have in my case had encounters in the dream state so vivid that I could not distinguish them from reality. I pretty much always know when I am dreaming but when I am in that state it is incredible."

Then you definitely have a leg up on most people. All you have to do is learn how to enter that state at will, and maintain control while you are in it. You would probably like that course I was talking about a few posts up.

"It feels more real than reality. Very hard to describe."

That´s because it is. The physical world is very dense, very far from the true nature of reality. The astral plane is more refined, thus more real, but hardly the most refined plane of existence. There are others that are more refined, more real.

I know what you mean though. I once had a dream that did not have any theme, it was just a "place." Everything in the dream, the plants, the rocks, the water, was familiar, but many times more vibrant and real than in the physical world. The colors were recognizable, but somehow different, like colors that don´t exist in the physical world. Much brighter, more vibrant, almost glowing with an inner, living light. Everything sermed more alive. Again, hard to explain.

Accompanied by a great feeling of peace and contentment though.
May 29, 2019 at 09:18
(Gemini) paprikasegg
i lucid dream roughly 3 times a week. now, by lucid i mean i am aware i am in a dream as it is happening, despite this, i still cannot always control aspects of the dream including my own actions. ive always been inclined towards lucid dreaming but in the past 6-9 months or so ive started listening to frequencies on youtube at a low volume, binaural beats etc. i started doing so just because i lived in a loud house and needed some white noise, but some are more effective than others.

frequent meditation and stimulating my creativity has also helped, and i find that if i fall asleep during meditation i can occasionally fully lucid dream(as in i can control it, etc). but this is rarer for me.

astral projection is trickier, but generally the more you let go of your expectations of what it should be, what you think it is, the easier and more effective the attempts at projection are... at least for me. i kind of separate my astral projection work into 2 categories, light and heavy.

the lighter astral projection is what i consider my more mindful kind, the kind in which i have more control over what i see when i feel i am in the astral plane, etc, and i usually can just enter this without much effort and minimal meditation. the second kind i have experienced only a few times, and its harder to describe. it feels as if my entire body is hooked up through an outlet and electricity is running through me (and when i was little i stuck my finger on a live wire, so i somewhat remember the feeling). it also feels much more detached and weightless (despite me referring to it as "heavy) and so in this state i am less concerned about my actions, and kind of move into a floaty sort of state where i just perceive what i am being shown.
May 29, 2019 at 17:23
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Vanille, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I used to dream like once a year, random shit that mixed irl stuff with complete fantasy. It´s not that I forgot the dreams, I know what it feels like to know I had a dream, but can´t remember it (a very frustrating feeling) it was different, every night I fell asleep, I just dropped dead and randomly came back to life, basically that´s how it felt.

This has changed however, I still don´t dream a lot compared to others, but I have it more often that I remember THAT I dreamt, just can´t remember WHAT exactly. Also, I get more actual dreams I actually remember... I got my very first nightmare 1.5 years ago, a very vague one, nothing overly scary just eerie and it made me uneasy... Turned out it was a warning for someone in my life (who no longer is now)
May 30, 2019 at 02:06
(Scorpio) RAW » paprikasegg
I used to listen to binaural beats for like 3 months before I stopped, after i stopped i was remembering my dreams from the nights and before i knew it i realized i been dreaming almost every night which has never happened before or at least just remembering that I dreamed has never really happened before. idk if it helped something in me get to a desirable spot for me to dream and remember in detail almost everything that happened but it has to be something up with that.

Could you explain what your astral projection work is, I´m interested in knowing, because as you said when you feel lighter and in a floaty sort of state, when i Lucid dreamed like last week, thats exactly how i would describe the lucid dream, buzzing electricity feeling, with super vividness and perceiving everything, weightless.
Ive felt like that some days in my life after some breathing meditations too but it totally reminds me of how i feel in the astral plane. Usually tho i can´t really be aware enough in my dream that i choose to do that or not and or have the ability to change scenery or situations, but i am conscious enough in the astral, dream state that something in there might´ve reminded me of something else from another dream and inside the dream i have that feeling very developed of realizing anything, but lucid dreaming is something rare for me and i feel as if I´m making progress to getting in that state more often.
November 14, 2019 at 05:46
(Aries) CrescentKitKat
Is anyone down to talk about this again? I´ll post a little bit tomorrow about my experiences.
November 15, 2019 at 03:44
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13 » CrescentKitKat
I recently tried sleeping w/o Zyprexa and melatonin and it was a clanging jangling chaos instead of healthy dreams. A lot has to be working to have a respectable dream-life! Carlos Aranya also known as Carlos Castaneda was told by his mentor that the goal is to get the dreams to be as quiet and boring as real-life! Someone say something if that is a misquote! :39:
November 15, 2019 at 07:09
(Aries) CrescentKitKat
Weird dream I had a couple months ago:

I was in a haunted house/mansion and there were 4 magicians and myself. Two of them were quiet and in the background of the dreamscape, but one of them was a woman in her 40s, who was clearly the leader. She said we had to complete some ritual otherwise something (can´t remember what, her words are bleeped out and silent in my memory recall) would happen. She gave us assignments and said I was the newest and least experienced, so I could just give them energy and learn while they completed the ritual.

Anyway, everyone was going about doing their part and I saw the 4th member (dressed in World of Warcraft wizard robes and I got the impression he got into occult stuff, because of video games. everyone else had normal streetwear). The ghosts were interfering and distracting everyone. The WoW guy went deeper into the house to complete his part, but he got spooked by a demonic entity and started shrieking. I didn´t see what he saw, just saw his silhouette in a shadowy hallway and then heard the screams.

He came running back saying he had to get out and he ran out into the street. We followed him, but there was no escape from the dream world as there were portals opening up everywhere (it was twilight, purple sky and stars, etc). He kept running down the street as we tried to catch him and the leader lady said ´We have to get back in the house and complete the ritual now. The collision of worlds is already happening´.

WoW dude runs back into the house and locks himself in a closet shaped like a coffin and telekinetically chains/binds the closet closed and puts giant stakes through the door to keep himself there. The woman got the stakes and chains off, but he flew out with a little black vampire cape and she looked exasperated. She turned to me and goes, ´we failed. wake up´. And then I woke up in bed all tired and went to work. lol
November 15, 2019 at 07:12
(Aries) CrescentKitKat » IIyyaarr13
I disagree with him, if that´s the quote. Some magicians say that people actually work in their dreams. The prominent magician, Josephine McCarthy, mentions working in one´s dreams.

I personally feel like mine are purposeful. Even when I´m lucid dreaming, I usually stick with the current sequence, because I have something I need to do there. I go with the flow and just use the lucid aspect to make little tools and resources to get through the dream.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »