Moon conjunct Pluto

May 23, 2019 at 16:38 (UT/GMT)
(Pisces) Tiana
Moon conjunct Pluto
I was wondering how this aspect would affect those that have it. Does it make them more like a scorpio moon since pluto is right on top of the moon? How does it effect someone in everyday life? I’m asking bc I have this aspect at 1 degree and it’s in my 6th house and my moon is also my chart ruler (cancer rising) so I’m wondering how it effects me and my personality or anyone who has this aspect.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
May 23, 2019 at 17:28
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Fishermansend, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
"it’s in my 6th house"

high perfection demand on yourself to adapt yourself to others and endangered to easily be taken by other people for their advantage - your boss at work for instance...

Predisposition/sensitivity for gynecological issues and uterus issues on health area (6th house, too)

Moon pluto is the strongest pluto energy - female power to give birth to life. And vice versa ...the strongest energy to destroy (yourself)

In horary it can show an abortion effect.
May 23, 2019 at 18:37
(Pisces) N_thecat
Hi, Tiana :1:

I have the same aspect, but my Moon conjuct Pluto in Scorpio in 4th and 5th house.I see that as a connection between indvidual and Society - how our feelings/emotional side cab affect other people.In my case Plutonian vibes are dark and toxic.
May 24, 2019 at 22:40
(Pisces) fishscales
Intense emotion, possibly tending towards obsession. Important to use your emotional intensity and insight to help others rather than for self-serving purposes. If feelings of vengeance or the desire to manipulate and control surface, try to detach yourself from your feelings and view the situation objectively, based on your intellectual knowledge of right and wrong. It will probably be difficult detaching from your own emotions/desires with this aspect, but it is possible.

In the 6th house, you may be a perfectionist or very demanding at work. Possibly emotional power issues in the workplace. Good position to use your emotional intensity in service to others though. You could also just be passionate--and possibly a little obsessive-compulsive--about your job. Health issues may tend towards the emotional. (I am saying all this without looking at your chart.)

I have a moon/Pluto trine, so I understand the energy... But the conjunction is no doubt a more immediate, less flexible, inescapable type of energy.

This aspect will probably carry even more weight for you, because in addition to aspecting a personal planet, it also aspects your chart ruler.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Full Moon in Aquarius Aquarius
Show calendar »