Venus/pluto synastry

May 22, 2019 at 06:55 (UT/GMT)
(Gemini) stigmí
Venus/pluto synastry
I am interested especially in "how it ended" ??

But if you have anything to this - your experiences, insights will be very much appreccieted.

I mean conjunctions, squares, or both sided aspectations. Where is this theme highlighted.

Thank you :17:

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2
Sort posts:
May 22, 2019 at 07:06
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Fishermansend, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
...""Venus/pluto synastry -I am interested especially in "how it ended" ?? ....

Why "ended" ? Venus/pluto is the never ending story, longlasting even beyond death- if partner brings pluto energy along with him, too...

Passionate, intense energy, ups and downs - down to deepest hell gates and deepest transformation - and rise up again... not understood by people outside watching it and don´t having venus/pluto ....starting again and again despite heaviest experience....

The best I ever found to show how it could be (without a must be)

https://www.youtube.com/watch/…
YouTube
YouTube
May 22, 2019 at 08:46
(Gemini) stigmí » Fishermansend
Agree with everything....and you can never be the same like before...

I know what you mean...but"ended" because stories have its endings and in this case i found it little more important (video :15: ) .....something like aftermath...after effects...impact...
May 23, 2019 at 15:03
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » stigmí
System message: Post has been written by user Fishermansend, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
"I know what you mean...but"ended" because stories have its endings and in this case i found it little more important (video :15: ) .....something like aftermath...after effects...impact..."

If it is personally about you - you will only find accurate and you personally fitting replies with a correct synastry here in.

Pluto/venus has a wide rage and everybody experience it different- corresponding to how consiousness is evolved and person able to use plutos energy on a higher principle way.
May 23, 2019 at 16:07
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
Venus and Pluto meaning what? There are all kinds of Venus and Pluto Synastry from Venus in Taurus, Venus in Scorpio, Oppositions to these, or there can be Taurus/Libra planets in opposition or Square Pluto.
Pisces can even be thrown in there since it´s the higher octave of Libra and Taurus.

Everyone has different archetype with Venus and Pluto, which can mean different things.

Besides what house they happen to be in, and whether or not Chiron aspects them.
May 23, 2019 at 16:50
"corresponding to how consiousness is evolved and person able to use plutos energy on a higher principle way"

Can you explain this little more?
May 23, 2019 at 16:56
(Gemini) stigmí » goldenlion32
I mean aftermaths, impacts to people who was affected by those synastry aspectations.

Yes i really want to know if everybody feel it different depends on houses and signs where it is, or if there is some information that could connect to all.

Why chiron?
May 23, 2019 at 17:12
=====
"Can you explain this little more?"

normally venus/pluto is connected with any desaster and problems of addiction, passion and passionate love, orgies, personal rituals and obsessive habits, see yourself as a victim, sacrifice yourself as victim, get a victim of other people and person. Experience relationships in all darkest edges and darkest emotions - nearly as a question of life to death.

But in fact this isn´t all you can experience.

If venus/pluto is in physical body house or in 7th house it is a physical attraction on people and people tend to follow subconsiously - film actors earn their money with...they are trendsetters people follow and they have kinda power on people. They can use or abuse.

Houses where venus/pluto take place are important to know for its effects and where influence and experience takes place. And what is to be learned.
May 23, 2019 at 17:56
(Aries) ram_goat » Fishermansend
Pluto/venus has a wide rage and everybody experience it different- corresponding to how consiousness is evolved and person able to use plutos energy on a higher principle way.

I need a tshirt that says this..
May 23, 2019 at 17:58
=====

Politicans abuse this energy very often to manipulate others- then shown in 10th to 12th house - visible society area we are all part of.
May 23, 2019 at 18:03
(Aries) ram_goat » Fishermansend
But can you imagine what this power is able to do in a good intended way on a higher level ?

Politicans abuse this energy very often to manipulate others- then shown in 10th to 12th house - visible society area we are all part of.

#1 & #2 saddest things about it. wasted energy.
May 23, 2019 at 18:07
Written with blood yeah :46: :122: :21: :61: :61:

(Sorry for my humour :61: )
May 23, 2019 at 18:16
"But can you imagine what this power is able to do in a good intended way on a higher level ?"

Not much, thats why i am asking : )

Its not only because of me. I know another persons who came through this. I wonder, that there is nobody..
It sounds very good "to get it on higher level" but in fact impacts pf this are lost value, lost borders, chaotic perception of reality and chaotic perception of yourself.
I guess that it doesnt matter how high level you was before, but if you are able to not destroy yourself and to be able to find in biggiest shits of your unconscious your "true yourself".
May 23, 2019 at 18:40
=====

Not much, thats why i am asking : )

Scorpio/Pluto 8th house energy principle is to give up ego or to put own ego under a higher life purpose principle in higher sense preservation of species -to be prepared to give up your own life to rescue life of your own child. What anmial mothers instinctively also do.

What those people instinctively also do to rescue and help someone in danger not thinking about her own life first and risking own life for others.

To follow and to listen to an inner instinctive flow and feeling/intuition giving up control and be in the flow, disregarding normal standards of thinking and behaviour - like scientist do it when evolving something forgetting time and surroundings by doing their "thing" guided by pluto energy being in/on reception with venus/pluto and venus as female passive principle.
May 23, 2019 at 19:17
(Aries) ram_goat » stigmí
Also, on a somewhat broader conceptual level,

search for terms: scorpio: scorpion, eagle, dove

and read.

scorpion is the lower octave/expression of scorpio/pluto energy

eagle is the middle.

dove is the high octave.

Some people with pluto aspects channel the dark scorpion aspects, in relationships, whatever, all the dark aspects of scorpion energy- obsession, taboo, misuse of power and energy

some take the middle road.

a very few evolve these things to the dove consciousness that is the highest
octave. peaceful, light, evolved and evolving. Supporting life not destroying it or chaining in dark dungeons where things become a perversity and monstrosity.

I mean the answer here is on 2 levels, one more practical and chart based, but
another higher more conceptual level that speaks to the spirit and to the understanding.

You see all three sorts of behavior in relationships..

Maybe this is the thing you were trying to give shape & form to in the original question.

May 23, 2019 at 19:29
(Gemini) stigmí » ram_goat
Yes finally, thank you very much. Last two posts - thanks also to Fish. Now i feel closer.

I will think about it...
May 23, 2019 at 20:16
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » ram_goat
=====
scorpion is the lower octave/expression of scorpio/pluto energy

No. Scorpio is the higher level offering three possibiliies to choose...

Scorpio/pluto is november when the trees let their leaves go (easily without crying) and retrain energy inside to the roots knowing some new will rise up again in due time.

And no need to feel addicted or to be addicted to someone and to put chains around somebody or to manipulate to keep somebody or to crucify own life to keep a partner in. Trust the deepest source and flow of life.
May 23, 2019 at 20:44
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Snm Str, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I think the venus / pluto frame is more difficult. eg venus cancer and pluto libra
May 23, 2019 at 21:09
(Pisces) fishscales » Fishermansend
He is saying that there are different octaves of Plutonian energy, low, middle and high, represented symbolically by the scorpion, eagle and dove.

I agree with this.

I had a book that stated something very similar... Identical actually, but I think the symbolic animals were different.
May 23, 2019 at 21:25
(Aries) ram_goat » fishscales
It´s been my lived experience too. you find all three kinds of scorpio and
all three expressions of this energy in charts. Mostly you find the negative unevolved kind. that predominates. the other two are rarer.
May 23, 2019 at 21:30
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » fishscales
=====
I know about this - as the shamanic people use the eagle too.

I don´t share it. For each planet energy you always have three possibilities you can choose.

Live it active or suffer from it passive by refusing to take the energy yourself and be the actor or to get out of it and take responsibility for your own and act consciously and risk to be seen as "actor" and risk to loose all you think about being soo worthy for you.

Third possibility and higher level in scorpio always includes "a death" of ego experience. Called initiation. Accepting a higher power above you more mighty than you yourself will ever have or be alone for your own.

Respect and honour nature power and nature laws and spiritual laws.
May 23, 2019 at 21:36
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » stigmí
Because some people have Chiron aspects to Venus and Pluto. It is the key to your soul and part of your soul intention
May 24, 2019 at 00:20
Hmm... I´m confused.

It sounds like you and ram_goat are saying essentially the same thing, the only difference being he is talking about a sign, and you are talking about planetary energy.

I believe there are multiple levels of expression of both.

"Third possibility and higher level in scorpio always includes "a death" of ego experience. Called initiation. Accepting a higher power above you more mighty than you yourself will ever have or be alone for your own."

Agreed--the highest expression of Pluto/Scorpio energy is ego death-- and not just acceptance, but union with, Atman, the Innermost, the Being, or whatever you choose to call it.
May 24, 2019 at 00:30
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » fishscales
=====
"the only difference being he is talking about a sign, and you are talking about planetary energy."

the sign is energy of the month.

The effective energy in contact with chart- is planet -Pluto- energy - the sign is not in contact with other signs...signs follow natural zodiac one after the other.

"I believe there are multiple levels of expression of both."

Yes I agree with that - and it also important what a person has already self-experienced as true and has survived- for example near to death experience ...
May 24, 2019 at 01:35
So you would consider your NDE a positive experience? I believe the many people I have heard or read about who say it changed them for the better.
May 26, 2019 at 10:41
(Gemini) stigmí » goldenlion32
I have this aspects to chiron

Tri-Octile Ascendant (2°07’, Separating)
Octile Venus (1°49’, Separating)
Trine Mars (6°06’, Applying)
Trine Saturn (4°59’, Applying)
Bi-Quintile Neptune (0°24’, Applying)

Also venus....but it is not main aspect....anyway i feel my venus as very significant and chiron also because of their place in 4th and 7th house...

So maybe my whole life should be about healing :32:
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »