Anything to be considered abnormal or strange in my chart?

May 21, 2019 at 03:34 (UT/GMT)
(Gemini) beep
Anything to be considered abnormal or strange in my chart?
Tried looking into my own chart and only states the obvious about how obviously funny I am, my work life and childhood.

Where can I find more fascinating things about myself? Or am I just that boring ??
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
May 21, 2019 at 10:59
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Davis212, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
"Where can I find more fascinating things about myself? Or am I just that boring ??"

You mean besides your VERY flirtatious Venus in Gemini? :4: :22:
May 21, 2019 at 11:07
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Davis212
System message: Post has been written by user goldenlion32, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Ha ha...yes, you forgot the Taurus Mercury (Talking about sensuality, the five senses, sexuality, fine food, fine wine, maybe make-up, perfume, and flirting some more with the Taurus Masculine.
May 21, 2019 at 11:29
(Gemini) stigmí
My opinion is : You have tendences to selfdestruction because of lack of your own value of yourself.
For me is most fascinating your moon/pluto in 4th in opo to your sun.
I think you are really another person at home than surrounded people.
Maybe explain what is "that boring"
I understand it as you are not interesting, you are obvious. Of course you need to be "somebody special" when you have asc in leo and sun (ruler) in 10th.
So maybe you need to explore more your moon, i think there could be treasure...
May 21, 2019 at 11:34
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » stigmí
System message: Post has been written by user Fishermansend, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
..."My opinion is : You have tendences to selfdestruction because of lack of your own value of yourself.
For me is most fascinating your moon/pluto in 4th in opo to your sun.
I think you are really another person at home than surrounded people.
Maybe explain what is "that boring"
I understand it as you are not interesting, you are obvious. Of course you need to be "somebody special" when you have asc in leo and sun (ruler) in 10th.
So maybe you need to explore more your moon, i think there could be treasure..." ....

:1: :1: :1: thumbs up - you have a good empathic intuition
May 21, 2019 at 12:45
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Liquidized.Mind.LM3992, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Everyone is boring to someone.

Leo energy is not about being special, this is the lower energy, it´s more about being comfortable in your skin, comfort in who you are and exuding confidence to others, help them be themselves by just being you.

I´m not special, and i do not want to be special.
However i am special in my own way because nobody else is like me.

What seemed to be i was fighting against is actually my gift, my own soul.
Moon plays a big part because Pluto is aspecting, you probe yourself and others emotionally and it´s not always good to dig so deep.
May 21, 2019 at 13:51
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Liquidized.Mind.LM3992
System message: Post has been written by user goldenlion32, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Oh come on 7 hurtz, always fun digging a whole in the ground and shveling to china. :) We can all excavate in our back years, and dig up all the skeletons in the closet of the family tree. :)
May 21, 2019 at 14:21
(Gemini) beep » stigmí
????

I feel exposed.
May 21, 2019 at 23:55
(Gemini) beep » goldenlion32
I’ve only read up negative things towards Taurus mercury Bc of how slow and basic we process things lol
According to this placement I’m also a singer now ??. I can switch up my voice tone from a literal man to sexy feminine sex phone worker

But what do you mean flirty w Taurus masculinity?
May 22, 2019 at 00:02
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » goldenlion32
System message: Post has been written by user Liquidized.Mind.LM3992, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I know lol but...
:94: :61: :4:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »