Shared placements with your parents

May 20, 2019 at 21:50 (UT/GMT)
(Pisces) fishscales
Shared placements with your parents
I share my Aquarius moon, Taurus Venus and Taurus Mars placements with my mom. Our moons are conjunct as well.

Always thought this was alot of placements to share with someone, even if they are your parent.

I wonder about the karmic reasons for this. I should investigate my astrological family tree and see how many shared placements I can find among family members.

I share no placements with my dad. I don´t know his ascendant, but he is definitely not a Libra rising...

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
May 20, 2019 at 22:08
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Liquidized.Mind.LM3992, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I have my mum´s Sun in Cancer.
Father´s Saturn in Capricorn.
May 20, 2019 at 22:15
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Fishermansend, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
"...I share my Aquarius moon, Taurus Venus and Taurus Mars placements with my mom. Our moons are conjunct as well..."

an awfull thought and idea to me.....in same houses as well or at least different houses so that you could take breath of your own ?
May 20, 2019 at 22:30
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Fishermansend, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Most heaviest and worse is when mother or father sits on child´s ac - or mother sits on mars of her son - "castrating his mars energy .....
May 20, 2019 at 22:47
(Pisces) fishscales » Fishermansend
Here´s the synastry. (According to my grandmother´s recollection of my mom´s birth time.)
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
May 21, 2019 at 04:23
(Pisces) N_thecat » fishscales
What I found really surprised me:

My chart: Sun in Pisces, Mars in Taurus, Ascendant in Leo,Saturn in Sagittarius

Sun conjunct Jupiter in Aries

My moms´ chart:
Sun in Leo,Moon in Pisces (!), Mars in Taurus (!),Saturn in Sagittarius

Common aspects: Moon opposite Pluto

My dads´ chart:
Sun in Taurus,Moon in Leo,Mars in Cancer,

Sun square Jupiter in Aquarius

Common aspects: Sun Square Saturn,Sun trine Ascendant
May 21, 2019 at 08:32
(Gemini) stigmí
I share only with my mother lilith in libra.
And with grandfathers both mars in virgo.
And my son is Fullmoon child as me.
But if we could count this: both my parents have mercury conj venus as me. And my mother has mars + saturn in scorpio - i have mars + saturn in 8th. And one of my grandmas has venus retrograde as me.
I think that there is really specific energy from both parents that i feel in myself that has its roots in my familly. Especially part of my father is for me some tabu...father and his mother (that with venus r) was both scorpios...and everyone told me that i am more similar to my father even if i didnt grew with him. And i share astrologicaly nothing same with him ; )
May 21, 2019 at 13:08
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user zodicat, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
My mother had a Libra stellium of 5 planets in the 5th house, I have a Libra stellium of 4 planets in the 11th house, and my daughter has a Libra stellium of 4 planets in her 10th house :)

What really blows my mind is that my two daughters, born a bit more than 2 years apart, have all of these natal aspects in common: :152: :194: :157:, :153: :193: :159:, :154: :193: :160:, and :155: :191: :156:.
May 22, 2019 at 07:46
(Aquarius) aggleopard
I share my Aquarius sun and Cancer moon with my dad, and nothing with my mom as far as I know
May 22, 2019 at 10:27
(Pisces) fishscales » zodicat
Sorry, this is not an analasys, (it´s too early :83:) but both those things are extremely interesting.

Would be curious to hear how you think the Libra stelliums manifest in all of you. What the similarities and differences are.
May 22, 2019 at 12:05
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » fishscales
=====
"Most heaviest and worse is when mother or father sits on child´s ac - or mother sits on mars of her son - "castrating his mars energy ...."

Did you remember my post with "to not destroy “the holyness"....? Her 1st house jupiter (to push your mother´s goals thru) is in scorpio in your 2nd physical body and boundarysetting house and "takes kinda over" and controls your body in opp. to your 8th house mars as ruler of relationship....this is similar to last sentence above...

Your 8th house mars is in an 0 degree one and a half square with your natal jupiter - what is an interruption aspect.....Your jupiter trines your venus as ruler of 8th where your mars is in, too. Venus inconjuncts neptune...all revived by your mother’s jupiter.

Sexuality in your chart is 5th house aquarius and uranus in 1st house is in one and a half interruption aspect with saturn as ruler of 4th house- mother.

You live the divorce and seperation between your father and your mother in your own body with your own sexuality. Either father or mother - but both not possible together - as you wrote acc. to your sexual habits . Where you as child could not reach both parents get together (what you as baby have probably stored as an demand on you during pregnancy- pluto in prenatal 12th house in trine with saturn as ruler of mother in 8th- subconsciousnes thoughts and demands).

The "incompability" of mother and father you could not get destroyed or turned around - the incompability both already know before your physical birth. What your sensitive pisces sun "took over" as work (6th house)to do.

May 22, 2019 at 12:57
"You live the divorce and seperation between your father and your mother in your own body with your own sexuality. Either father or mother - but both not possible together - as you wrote acc. to your sexual habits"

This is fascinating.

I always attributed the disonnect between sex and emotion as a manifestation of my moon/Venus square, and the houses they occupy and/or rule in my chart. There is also a battle inside of me regarding how to express love, which I think is represented by my Venus/Neptune inconjunct. It is a battle between expressing love in a selfless, "holy" way (Neptune in Sagittarius), and a physical, more personal, possessive way (Venus in Taurus.) The two just don´t seem to want to occur at the same time.

These aspects may not relate exactly to what you are talking about, but what you are saying seems to provide a root behind all of this.

This thread and the "astrological inheritance" thread has given me alot to take in, so forgive me if my responses are somewhat slow or incomplete... I am turning alot of the information over in my mind, exploring it, and examining it.

I am also learning alot about the astrology of inheritance, which was the point of these two threads... :1:
May 22, 2019 at 13:21
=====
You´re very welcome Morningstar :78: - good new name in due time to rise up now :1:

Just take your time and let it work in you. I have same working in me, like my inner astrologer PC connects all knwowledgesynpses on last,newest level.

I also feel that to get deeper in inheritance and 8th house pluto stuff you even as a reader get into contact with a certain intense energy and special level, what starts to work for its own a long time afterwards too, selfexplaining some days later even some more by doing nothing just let it "run" and flow. :1:
May 22, 2019 at 14:46
"I also feel that to get deeper in inheritance and 8th house pluto stuff you even as a reader get into contact with a certain intense energy and special level"

I guess there is nothing better than evoking that 8th house energy in order to understand the 8th house itself... :122: :44:
May 22, 2019 at 16:19
System message: Post has been written by user zodicat, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
:) well, it´s not yet too late for me, being a 3rd shift junkie - no, not really a junkie, but it does rhyme :P :36:

let me first add in one more fascinating, albeit off-topic tidbit in the realm of shared generational synastry... my mother´s Chariklo was conjunct my Moon and my Chariklo is conjunct my daughter´s Moon, all partile, all in either Libra or Taurus

I suppose it´s straight-forward in a way for me to turn to poetry to illustrate both some similarities and differences of the stelliums...

my mother had neptune-mercury-venus-mars-sun and my favorite poetic quote she penned:
"The importance of dreaming dreams is not so much that they be realized, but that in their pursuit we may find ourselves."

my daughter has jupiter-mars-mercury-sun (forming an apex of a yod with uranus in pisces and moon in taurus), her first poem at the age of 8:
"This is my heart / with my goal stolen / so why do you not / go inside / this is why / my pride is goodbye / someone came to my heart / and stole my soul / and my goal / this person / is the little, mean part / of my heart"

my own venus-mercury-moon-pluto:
"Mornings come like a bucket of ice / Waking you up to the truth of strife / Yesterday´s hopes are rotting or dead / Tomorrow´s necessities weigh on your head / Shutting down, no point in moving on / So let it all go into the breeze / After all, another´s love song / Is an existential tease / If you knew how, you´d change your ´tude / But all you know is what you feel that´s true / The deepest pain of solitude / Is no one feels it but you"

straight-forward in another way would be to share how we all are/were crafty when it comes to signifying our relationships with others, albeit in decidedly different ways. my mother made dozens, perhaps hundreds, of funeral banners to commemorate the lives of those who passed within our family´s friends and relatives.

i have shadow boxes that hang on my wall that house dried flowers or seed pods along with symbology relating to, in the simplest terms, broken heart experiences.

outside of art classes, my daughter has made one single painting, using a canvas, spray paint, a fan-brush, and a cereal bowl. knowing her as i do, her mother´s wall is where it was intended to, but i a proud pappa being true, though it´s not mine i´ll still share it with you...
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
May 22, 2019 at 17:26
System message: Post has been written by user 4dr0xi, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
you guys both have saturn/node contacts. aren´t those 2 aspects supposed to be the top karma/past life indicators?
May 22, 2019 at 17:58
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Vanille, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Idk my parents exact birth time...

My dad COULD be a Cancer moon if he were born in the evening, if not, he´s Gemini moon, which would make more sense looking at his personality (but he could still be Cancer moon but act different than me, due to other placements)

My mom shares no placements with me, unless she turns out having Capricorn ascendant.

I share placements with my brother tho! He has Uranus and Neptune in Aquarius, and Pluto in Sagittarius just like me.

I just noticed my dad and brother are both heavy air dominant, especially my brother, my mom is heavy fire dominant... I´m the only balanced one, with 9x air, 7x water, 7x earth, 4x fire.

My parents share so many placements it´s kinda creepy... Born in same year, only 2 weeks apart as well.

It´s funny tho how my parents are both Libra suns and got 2 air sun kids (I´m Gemini, my brother Aquarius)
May 23, 2019 at 03:00
(Pisces) fishscales » zodicat
It was interesting and original to present the differences in the form of the different people´s poems.

The one written by your daughter when she was 8 is very insightful for a child of that age.

Thanks!
May 23, 2019 at 03:06
(Pisces) fishscales » 4dr0xi
Yes I consider any nodal contacts to be karmic, and we have Saturn/NN and moon/NN contacts in the synastry.
May 23, 2019 at 14:42
=====
..."These aspects may not relate exactly to what you are talking about, but what you are saying seems to provide a root behind all of this..."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Perhaps in this respect your reocurring dreams make also more sense....=.

Quote Morningstar
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1. Plane crashes. I´m never on the plane, I just see it go down. I have these at least once a month.
2. All of a sudden, I´m in the back seat of a moving car and no one´s driving
3. I´m the age I am now (47), but I´m back in school... usually around the 6th grade. And sometimes in pajamas. Of course.
Unquote.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Plane crash is mars /uranus interruption aspect

Back to school 6th degrade - your pisces sun is in 6th house sextile mars ruled by venus

Quote Fish
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Your 8th house mars is in an 0 degree one and a half square with your natal jupiter - what is an interruption aspect.....Your jupiter trines your venus as ruler of 8th where your mars is in, too. Venus inconjuncts neptune...all revived by your mother’s jupiter.

Sexuality in your chart is 5th house aquarius and uranus in 1st house is in one and a half interruption aspect with saturn as ruler of 4th house- mother.

You live the divorce and seperation between your father and your mother in your own body with your own sexuality. Either father or mother - but both not possible together - as you wrote acc. to your sexual habits . Where you as child could not reach both parents get together (what you as baby have probably stored as an demand on you during pregnancy- pluto in prenatal 12th house in trine with saturn as ruler of mother in 8th- subconsciousnes thoughts and demands).

The "incompability" of mother and father you could not get destroyed or turned around - the incompability both already know before your physical birth. What your sensitive pisces sun "took over" as work (6th house)to do.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Unquote
May 23, 2019 at 14:52
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Fishermansend
=====
"The "incompability" of mother and father"

I had a similar experience in childhood on the bottom. My mother came a foreigner to the the country, I was born.

My mother´s religous faith (evangelic) was different to those of my father´s family and caused a lot of difficulties - we children also had to suffer from. My grandma /father´s mother was a very fanatic catholic religious scorpio who kinda put like "a spell on us" because my parents got married evangelic.
May 23, 2019 at 20:41
"Plane crash is mars /uranus interruption aspect"

Agree completely.

"Back to school 6th degrade - your pisces sun is in 6th house sextile mars ruled by venus"

Sorry, don´t follow you here. Could you reword possibly?
May 23, 2019 at 20:54
=====
""Back to school 6th degrade - your pisces sun is in 6th house sextile mars ruled by venus"

Sorry, don´t follow you here. Could you reword possibly?"

"6th" degrade - "6th" is an possible advice to "6th" house in your chart- work house and health house- work you have to do (also for your health) and where you adapt yourself, your behaviour and your habits continously whole life to what you have experienced or you actually experience.

Venus and mars is sexual life in relationship in your chart, what occupies you and keep you working on as in school) and you couldn´t find a clue for.

Do you perhaps remember a situation you stepped in bedroom of your parents in pajama unexpectedly ?
May 23, 2019 at 21:05
"Venus and mars is sexual life in relationship in your chart, what occupies you and keep you working on as in school) and you couldn´t find a clue for."

OK well this makes complete sense.. Hehe

As we´ve already discussed, sex always destroyed the potential validity of the relationship in a way. Not in reality, of course, only in my own mind.

It was like I was always being challenged by God to love without the sexual aspects, in a selfless way... But....

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »