Yod with Sun/Chiron at the apex in 10th house

May 20, 2019 at 14:50 (UT/GMT)
(Gemini) SemiGemini
Yod with Sun/Chiron at the apex in 10th house
Hi there! Can someone please advise what I can do about the yod in my chart that has Pluto & Neptune at the base and Sun/Chiron conjunction at the apex. Anything to watch out for? How do I soften the impact of Chiron on my Sun. I haven’t seen much written on yods with Sun at the apex and would love to hear what you guys think! Thanks! :6:
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
May 20, 2019 at 15:34
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Fishermansend, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Hi Oljusha,

is your rounded birthtime of 12:00 accurate or estimated ?
May 20, 2019 at 21:29
(Gemini) SemiGemini » Fishermansend
Accurate :3:
May 21, 2019 at 04:56
(Taurus) yod_80
I have a Yod apexing to my Sun, with Pluto and Neptune as activators, and Uranus as the "boomerang" (opposite) the apex.

My sister has a Yod apexing to her Chiron -- she is a doctor.

With the Sun apex, and the activators being transcendent planets, there is a call for some deep transformations on your very being. The Chiron might be a wounding of some kind. If you feel called to be a healer, it is likely the Yod is driving you to first heal yourself and from that, be able to heal others.

With Pluto being one of the activators, this isn´t really about softening. It´s going to be more of diving straight in and embracing the darkness (think Kali). The thing is, with Neptune on the other side, depending on the sign,

I highly recommend decoding the Nodal constellations. Natal Yods are culmination of lifetimes of work, and the Nodes can give you a clue on what the Yod is about.
May 21, 2019 at 06:11
(Taurus) yod_80 » yod_80
Looking this a bit more: you not only have a boomerang Yod, the apex and the boomerang point is the Nodal axis.
May 21, 2019 at 14:56
(Gemini) SemiGemini » yod_80
Omg, thank you for throwing so much light on this! :79: What does it mean to have the nodal axis there?
May 22, 2019 at 00:44
(Taurus) yod_80 » Fishermansend
Hey Fishermansfriend,

When I look at your profile and the chart presented there, the Yod I see has a base with Uranus in Virgo, Neptune in Scorpio, apexing to Mars in Aries, with osculating Black Moon Lilith around 3° off of Mars. That apex cluster is close enough to read as part of the Nodal constellation when I read Nodes.

I don´t see a Venus in the 12th House.

Are we looking at the same chart?

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »