Which planet in sign you identify most?

May 19, 2019 at 18:24 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) Antonio21
Which planet in sign you identify most?
Which planet in sigh(sun,moon,mars,venus,mercury...)you identify most?I personaly mostly identify with my mars and venus in capricorn and the rising sign.What about you?

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2
Sort posts:
May 19, 2019 at 18:31
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Liquidized.Mind.LM3992, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Ascendant. Leo
Moon. Taurus
Sun. Cancer
Jupiter. Cancer
Mars. Taurus
Pluto. Scorpio
May 19, 2019 at 18:48
(Gemini) stigmí
In this order

Mars virgo/8th
Venus cancer/7th
Neptun saggitarius/12th

Moon saggitarius/11th
Jupiter virgo/8th

Mercury gemini/6th

Enough...
May 19, 2019 at 19:13
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user spiral, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
:157::181: in 10th
:155: :178: in 6th
:152: :171: in 12th
May 19, 2019 at 19:19
(Pisces) N_thecat
Jupiter in Aries
Moon in Scorpio
Venus in Aquarius
Ascendant in Leo
May 19, 2019 at 20:41
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Fallen_Mage, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Taurus Moon and Leo Mars for me.
May 20, 2019 at 00:25
(Pisces) fishscales
Top 3 for me (in order) :

Venus in Taurus
Mercury in Aries
Sun in Pisces
May 20, 2019 at 01:43
(Cancer) TimeLord
Uranus > Mercury
May 20, 2019 at 02:41
(Scorpio) Antonio21 » spiral
Strange,usually moon in 12th house is farest position in the chart
May 20, 2019 at 02:50
(Scorpio) Antonio21 » fishscales
Venus in Taurus is strong placement.The people with this placement i know love to eat,they have big appetite for food and drink,love comfort and usually are lazy.I try to tell them that is not their purpose is life but they think that is most important thing in life haha
May 20, 2019 at 03:03
(Cancer) detectahead
Mercury,Sun/Moon
May 20, 2019 at 04:31
(Pisces) fishscales » Antonio21
Yeah not only is my Venus in Taurus, it´s in the 7th house as well.

Yes, I do love food. Like to cook too.

Laziness can sometimes be a problem, but never a long term one. My Uranus conjunct ascendant does a pretty good job of keeping me wired. I can only be idle for relatively short periods of time.

Biggest flaw about this placement to me is addiction to sensuality. The cause of many a mistake in my youth.
May 20, 2019 at 05:32
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » fishscales
System message: Post has been written by user EL0, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Biggest flaw about this placement to me is addiction to sensuality. The cause of many a mistake in my youth.

Like, I know what you mean, Although mine is in 10th, so I kind of love this placement for giving me a good sense/eye for aesthetic and colors and yeah ,food, but not thaaat much. It also makes me very bonded to nature.

I wouldn´t say that I´m a lazy one, or that I´m addicted to food, I think the main thing this placement gives me is a very natural and artsy touch. It also makes me feel very feminine again, when my 1th house mars messed up. And yeah, feeling feminine, for me, is also related to sensuality.

I love being a Gemini Sun(and mercury)
but I kind of can identify with almost all my personal planets.

Leo asc is a nice one, I feel like it makes me shine ,even though my 12th cancer moon likes to hide, but I still can identify with both very much.
May 20, 2019 at 05:39
(Pisces) fishscales » EL0
The Leo ASC/moon in the 12th actually sounds pretty cool to me. Interesting mix, probably makes you multi-dimensional in a good way.
May 20, 2019 at 08:23
(Scorpio) Aiax66
I´d say I identify with all planets´ location, except pluto, which I haven´t understood yet. I feel most sun, moon and mars influence, and chiron too?
May 20, 2019 at 09:22
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user arush79, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Moon pisces
Venus pisces
Ascendant pisces.
May 20, 2019 at 11:06
(Scorpio) SpaceChild
I want to answer this topic question but I feel I need to know more about everything. I will however say I feel "pulled" to 8th house and the planets there, my aquarius moon, and scorpio sun. I´d still need to learn more about everything though. I just feel some type of "connection" with what I know so far towards those things.
May 20, 2019 at 17:06
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Olenna, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Jupiter in Sagittarius strongly, Moon in Taurus/11th house, Saturn in Libra/4th
May 20, 2019 at 20:22
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
I would say the Asteroid Aries in Chiron leaves a huge impact on my Identity along with Virgo Pluto in the 2nd house, because they´re in opposition and tough lessons in the 2nd house in Uranus in Pisces, Pisces in Chiron in the 8th house. Been the most enlightening experience and not really sure what´s going to happen the next 8 years, but I´m sure it will be and adventure with Aries in Chiron transits intercepted in my 8th house.

https://www.youtube.com/watch/…
YouTube
YouTube
May 20, 2019 at 20:27
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Vanille, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Not planets really but my Ascendant, Midheaven and Chiron.
May 20, 2019 at 21:40
(Pisces) fishscales » goldenlion32
I feel my Aries Chiron alot when dealing with others, as it is conjunct my descendant. (Along with alot of other undesirable asteroid junk.)

If I were around others ALL the time, I´d probably list Chiron as a top influence :61:
May 20, 2019 at 23:16
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Antonio21
System message: Post has been written by user Liquidized.Mind.LM3992, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I relate heavily with my Moon but also Mars.

I do think a conjunction ends up sharing both planets like one thing, but a conjunction needs balance so that they operate fully without restriction of the good to overcome the bad.

I think it is very complex and judging by my Sun sign the Moon is my immediate ruler along with Jupiter in dignity also.

For you Mars and Pluto make sense.

Pisces Moon having no feeling seems highly unlikely, perhaps a part of you that is cut off.
May 20, 2019 at 23:21
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » fishscales
I agree. Look at all the aspects to Chiron I went through all of mine to understand how it all connects. It´s what we are here for right now in these transits. Our soul intensionds to heal. Lol supposedly we make some kind of imppact together to turn stuff around in society.
May 20, 2019 at 23:37
(Scorpio) Antonio21 » Liquidized.Mind.LM3992
Yes,houses and aspects are very important.Me and my friend who has new moon in pisces,opositte his neptune,trine vunus saw a guy who was beaten up in fight and he become sensitive and start carring how he feels.I replied i don´t care(distant and cold) he is not my brother.Big difference is noticed here.I also have hard time expressing emotions somethimes to the people i love and care about.I give money to beggars somethimes maybe that´s my moon where is involved.
May 20, 2019 at 23:50
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Antonio21
=====
Ahh i see, your feelings seem to not be internal at least from what i can tell, thanks for the explanation.
You do care, it just is a different kind of caring, i guess you just don´t care for drama in any form by the looks of it (?)
May 20, 2019 at 23:56
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Fishermansend, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Pluto in 3rd, mars in 7th
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »